• Sirius Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zacharias Smith

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C

critical mindset

What I didn’t like about Harry Potter was how the powerscaling was so off. Bellatirx was supposed to be a really powerful witch, yet Nevil’s mom who I remember from the book I think couldn’t even produce a patronus or there was something which just showed how she was a subpar witch, yet she killed Bellatrix. In the movie they even make her blow her up into smitherins lol, and that totally throws powerscaling out the window

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
What I didn’t like about Harry Potter was how the powerscaling was so off. Bellatirx was supposed to be a really powerful witch, yet Nevil’s mom who I remember from the book I think couldn’t even produce a patronus or there was something which just showed how she was a subpar witch, yet she killed Bellatrix. In the movie they even make her blow her up into smitherins lol, and that totally throws powerscaling out the window
Yeah Molly (Weasley mother) killing mighty Bella is one of the worse thing

Molly wasn't ever described as a fighter, or said to have taken a good part during the first war and she has baked cakes for 20 years but she can kill one of the strongest Death eater...

C

critical mindset

The only explanation is that feelings at one point can make your magic stronger and that the love of a mother for her children can be powerful.
Magic super sayan lol.

btw, speaking of something else completely morbid, if I’m not mistaken when they break into the ministry of magic to retrieve a horocrux, there was a fountain in the middle of the building where everyone passes to go to their work stations, and at the base of the fountain was an open glass display that was filled with naked muggle bodies. That just freaked me out, the fact that they were naked.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Guys I will ask you a really important question : what are the ships you like the most ? And those you dislike ? And the ships you would have liked ?

I like Ginny x Harry in the books , I think it was well done in the Half blood prince. But in the movies it was quite weird.

I don't like Hermione x Ron : it felt forced and I don't think they are good together.

The pair I would have liked to see is obviously the Dramione.

Harry and Hermione can be good too.

And you ?

Guys I will ask you a really important question : what are the ships you like the most ? And those you dislike ? And the ships you would have liked ?

I like Ginny x Harry in the books , I think it was well done in the Half blood prince. But in the movies it was quite weird.

I don't like Hermione x Ron : it felt forced and I don't think they are good together.

The pair I would have liked to see is obviously the Dramione.

Harry and Hermione can be good too.

And you ?
Hmm in Cursed Child they said Hermione and Ron were having trouble, but I like them. I also like Ginny x Harry gives me the hinata naruto feels for some reason
I shipped Luna x Neville, but she end up marring a Scamander so who knows maybe we will see a cameo