• Sirius Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zacharias Smith

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
this was one if not the best moment of the two movies

yes I loved this scene you can already feel the ch charisma

Yes Farrell was good but I had nothing to reproach to Depp about his portrayal of Grindelwald.

Overall I like Grindelwald much better than Voldemort, he may not be as powerful as Tom but he when it comes to magic he's far more versatile and uses more varied forms of magic both to fight and for other uses. He is also less evil and more complex of a villain and unlike Voldemort several of his points against Muggles are really good arguments, he also has a true charisma and manages to recruit his followers without using force or fear and most of his followers aren't blind biggots or power-hungry persons like the Death Eaters are. His relation with Dumbledore seems also very complex (though the movies did a poor job at showing it) with him having been Albus' friend and possible lover, yet with him also fearing Albus and at the end of his life he still seemed to care for him to an extent.
He is a very complex and nice character, a for whom you will find your self cheering because as you said he has some very good points and has that factor of likeability that I may say reminds me a bit of the joker(heath ledger-s)

H

Homelander

i absolutely hated goblet of fire film .

1. First there was no ludo bagman he was pivotal in story line especially in pensive he was summoned for working with rookwood (death eater).

2. Entire segment of crouch saga and winky was so important i dunno how director removed such an important plot.

3. I abs hated how director focused too much on school kids they looked like fashion parade bongs .

Frankly I was happy when they changed the director .