• Sirius Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zacharias Smith

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
i absolutely hated goblet of fire film .

1. First there was no ludo bagman he was pivotal in story line especially in pensive he was summoned for working with rookwood (death eater).

2. Entire segment of crouch saga and winky was so important i dunno how director removed such an important plot.

3. I abs hated how director focused too much on school kids they looked like fashion parade bongs .

Frankly I was happy when they changed the director .
I think the movie which lacks the most of plot elements are ether the 5 or the 6.

I quite like the 4th. Voldemort arrival was really good, the lake moments and the dragon too. The comedy too with Maugrey etc.

But it obviously had flaws.

For me :

1)Philosopher stone : the most magic out of the movies
2) Chamber of secrets
3) Goblet of Fire
4) Prisoner of Azkaban
5) Order of the Phoenix
6) Half blood prince
7) Hallows part one
8) Hallows part 2

Last edited:
Gotta say what if Griendelweld was powerful than Voldemort .

I mean other than horcrux voldy basically struggled taking on old dumbledore .
Well I don't know if it's true or if it affected his power but he was basically he was like a 1% of him self in true body after deviding in all of the horcruxse + Harry since he would put half of his current self in one of them

H

Homelander

Well I don't know if it's true or if it affected his power but he was basically he was like a 1% of him self in true body after deviding in all of the horcruxse + Harry since he would put half of his current self in one of them
I would say Voldemort was weak after his rebirth also he cannot kill anyone close to harry because of his mother's blood running in voldy's body it was already a losing battle for him.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Fairly true but i think Griendleweld was really powerful . I mean this guy was taking over europe and only dumbledore had to stop him .

Its rather odd Voldemort never expanded his base beyond britain .
Voldy had a special feeling for England due to his Slytherin legacy, to Hogwart : his first home etc. For him Britain was his territory, his right

Fairly true but i think Griendleweld was really powerful . I mean this guy was taking over europe and only dumbledore had to stop him .

Its rather odd Voldemort never expanded his base beyond britain .
Grindelwald knew the merits of expanding his movement quickly across the world. Besides he was more charismatic than Voldy and had a greater long-term and long view vision.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
So how do you feel about Hermione being the Minister of magic?
I wont talk about the cursed child because the whole thing is lame but about Hermione being Minister of magic why not : Hermione is smart enough and she wants to make things change. I think she also like to be recognized so a power role suits her.

But personality wise I don't know if it is the best for her : to be minister you have to convince other people, to gather people, and even seduce them. I don't think the Hermione in the books can really do that : she loves to be right, she doesn't really like to compromise, to manipulate, she can be harsh in her opinions etc. The perfect role for her will be either to have a seat at the Wizengamot, there she can push laws, debate etc. Or be the head of the magical law department.

I wont talk about the cursed child because the whole thing is lame but about Hermione being Minister of magic why not : Hermione is smart enough and she wants to make things change. I think she also like to be recognized so a power role suits her.

But personality wise I don't know if it is the best for her : to be minister you have to convince other people, to gather people, and even seduce them. I don't think the Hermione in the books can really do that : she loves to be right, she doesn't really like to compromise, to manipulate, she can be harsh in her opinions etc. The perfect role for her will be either to have a seat at the Wizengamot, there she can push laws debate etc. Or be the head of the magical law department.
Maybe because of here being so stubborn she is perfect for the position with harry backing her up form his seat as head of Magical Law Enforcement