Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot of people who don't like Usopp lol, it's not just Nami/Lunami fans.

There are those who are extremely apologetic about him, constantly defending his repetitive cowardice because he's supposed to be the "relatable guy", and they also love telling us to wait for Elbaf. There are those who are bored of him (like me) because he hasn't been interesting in a while thanks to Oda's negligence. And then there are those who straight-up hate him for who he is, and they're definitely not limited to Nami fans.

Nami getting multiple great moments in WCI and a significant moment in Onigashima too, along with a long built-up power-up in Zeus, is much better than Usopp has gotten in over half a decade. Oda definitely isn't negligent with her like he is with Usopp.
I don't care about others. I care about Nami's fans, who disappointed me. They would rather Nami be the best friend of Zoro (as a character he was always MUCH worse than Usopp) than Usopp. They absolutely do not appreciate his attitude towards her, they do not understand the very essence of his character. Its inevitable until he fulfills his dream. Because from the very beginning he is more afraid than others. And how can he get bored if he is literally not in the plot?

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
What does it say
. Franky is in a group, probably with Usopp
Robin and Chopper in a group
. Nami and Brook are in one group
• Jinbe, Sanji and Stussy are in a group together
. Seraphim - Bear and Hawk Mihawk and Kuma attack Lucci, Kaku,
Zoro and Luffy
. Seraphim - Snake Hancock attacks Franky's group

he's got green blood just like the other seraphims we already knew he had a DF, he can still be a swordsman and have a DF just like Law who is called a swordsman by oda himself
The problem is the df by itself, not just having a df. He can have law df but diamond df stink, it doesn't even upgrade his fighting what are you on:risitavirus:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
The problem is the df by itself, not just having a df. He can have law df but diamond df stink, it doesn't even upgrade his fighting what are you on:risitavirus:
what do you mean? It's the hardest material hence the hardest thing to cut there is.
Add lunarian defense on top of that and s-hawk is as invulnerable as superman

Status
Not open for further replies.