Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Burgess was a threat to pre mera Sabo, and mera Sabo had his has full when fighting him. Pre df Burgess.
Auger is supposed to be Yassop’s match, the guy hyped with Roo and Beckman next to Shanks

Make it make sense lol
maybe you think too highly of sabo when we know fujitora wasn't going all out against him:pepecorn:

I think the Seraphims' limits likely are to be shown this arc. They are still going to develop a lot. They are still children. They could come back into the story matured with haki and DF awakening for all I know. So it's not like they are written off, even if they get their fair share of ass whooping this arc.

Oda is sly: If S-hawk really has the diamond fruit, he could exploit a blatant weakness of S-hawk by for example letting him break his sword, which later on gets taken care of by Diamond fruit awakening, as in creating a diamond sword. -> portraying realistic and necessary growth.

And is no one hyped about S-bear? I want to see how folks handle pseudo teleportation and those repel paws. That fruit should still be one of the best in the verse.
A swordman is not supposed to let his sword get broken, he need to make it unbreakable by himself not with a df, this rent about s-hawk having the diamond fruit is stupid:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.