Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Which he failed, like the hundreds of others who tried to take down WB.

Ace is decent but don't blow him out of proportion. Dude wasted his potential wanting to make WB "king", squandering his own CoC and genes.
not all coc users are squandering it cause they help someone else, rayleigh was a right hand man and is still known as a king

Apollo

The Sol King
He literally tied with Yamato and keep in mind he got stronger after that:endthis:
Did that yamato show ACoC ? I don't think she did.

And between current Yamato and Ace, I'll bet on Yamato.

If Ace didn't feel like becoming a donut then sabo would have always lived in the shadow of luffy and ace
Now that I think about it, had Ace not died Sabo would've stayed an amnesiac.

A swordman is not supposed to let his sword get broken, he need to make it unbreakable by himself not with a df, this rent about s-hawk having the diamond fruit is stupid:endthis:
Yeah a swordsmen who strongly believes in the way of swordsmen. They are clones enhanced by superior genes and cybernetics, that are programmed to obey certain authorities. VP already told us: It's all about becoming the most powerful beings of the sea. Thrir creators couldn't care less about honor codes.

If he has the diamond fruit, a future awakening is one way, how it would actually enhance his primary fighting style in a very significant way.

I'm not against another fruit tho

Apollo

The Sol King
not all coc users are squandering it cause they help someone else, rayleigh was a right hand man and is still known as a king
The RHM of the Pirate King who did something nobody else did in 8 centuries.

VS
WB sitting on his ass for decades. And his RHM was Marco.

Ace was more like Scopper Gaban in his rank.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Ace was smooth talked into killing himself, Whitebeard must’ve regretted the day he adopted him
Imagine all the lives Wb sacrificed to save his ass yet he shows 0 appreciation
:shame:

Sabo is at least smart
Being smarter doesn't equate to having better character portrayal

*Cough* Vegapunk * cough*

Sabo is Ace + Coby fangirlism:shame:

Did that yamato show ACoC ? I don't think she did.

And between current Yamato and Ace, I'll bet on Yamato.

Now that I think about it, had Ace not died Sabo would've stayed an amnesiac.
Let's cut the bs, no she didn't learn acoc in between the time skip, this is obvious bs, makes me think of the Rayleigh learned acoc during the timeskip rent:endthis:

Apollo

The Sol King
Let's cut the bs, no she didn't learn acoc in between the time skip, this is obvious bs, makes me think of the Rayleigh learned acoc during the timeskip rent:endthis:
She didn't show it, you're assuming things. Luffy and Zoro learned Acoc mid-fight with Kaido and King respectively. Its not impossible. :endthis:

Yeah a swordsmen who strongly believes in the way of swordsmen. They are clones enhanced by superior genes and cybernetics, that are programmed to obey certain authorities. VP already told us: It's all about becoming the most powerful beings of the sea. Thrir creators couldn't care less about honor codes.

If he has the diamond fruit, a future awakening is one way, how it would actually enhance his primary fighting style in a very significant way.

I'm not against another fruit tho
A black sword is stronger than a diamond sword, following the way of the swordman is better, I think there is a misconception in your understanding of the seraphims but they will not stay as brainless robot it's literally way too dark from Oda:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.