Not open for further replies.

Apollo

The Sol King
One of Garp adopted son died because BB served his ass to marines

Garp apprentice koby got kidnapped by BB

Another follower of Garp - Kuzan works under BB

Garp son ran away from BB when he attacked RA base

Just shiryu is enough for Garp :milaugh:
Garp will literally save Koby from the pirate island, if BB arrives he's gonna look bad in front of another old man. :suresure:

Sell your BBcoin, its gonna drop when Aokiji saves him from Garp

I'm not talking about Marineford, I'm talking about after the 2 years timeskipp when Akainu only did paper work as a Fleet Admiral.
It's obvious Akainu will be the strongest, but if thinking logiccally he shouldn't be
Well yeah same concept, none of the top tiers in OP are that busy fighting besides the main characters
If anything the Red Dawg is slowly but surely reaching boiling point, he’s gonna be an animal once unleashed

Well yeah same concept, none of the top tiers in OP are that busy fighting besides the main characters
If anything the Red Dawg is slowly but surely reaching boiling point, he’s gonna be an animal once unleashed
Well Law did adress that in Punk Hazard, that while all the top guys where sitting on their asses for 2 years, the new generations is coming to take their place.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Garp will literally save Koby from the pirate island, if BB arrives he's gonna look bad in front of another old man. :suresure:

Sell your BBcoin, its gonna drop when Aokiji saves him from Garp
Garp ain't Savin anyone.

He has death flag all over him the moment he thought he can take coby away -

I hope atleast he will put fight as much as what law did before he died 🤭

you can still be a gigachad and still respect your boss, i dont know where this nonsense comes from that just because you can kick your boss's ass that you should go around doing whatever you want and disrespecting him.
Don't forget garp and sengoku are friends too.
Garp most certainly can't kick Sengoku's ass tho. In fact, looks like the opossite is more accurate

Garp was fucking both Roger and Rayleigh at the same time, since Garp did not have anyone strong in his crew, meaning he had to fight both Roger and Rayleigh at the same time.

Unless Rayleigh had extreme fight with marine fodders for so long that it was enough for Garp and Roger to have a near death duel:lawbepo:

Status
Not open for further replies.