• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt so

Wasnt monet a logia struggled to rejoin her body after zoro cut her

And, zoro did overwhelm her with haki prior to this

Everyone will get hurt by haki if it's strong enough
Monet doesn't focus on reforming from slicing attacks like Buggy goes.
Zoro held back his Haki there BTW.
Post automatically merged:

What exactly are you showing here?

Rayleigh was wheezing just from couple of minutes of fighting Kizaru who was trolling the fuck around with elemental sword

Rayleigh was wheezing the same way as Absalom who was past his limit after Sanji's fight:

And Kizaru raged because of Kuma sending away strawhats not Rayleigh, you dumb schizo lmao
You're so fucking salty that you're comparing Rayleigh to fodder like Absalom.
Keep coping you loser.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Logias and a chop chop human are different. It’s like saying haki is able to keep Luffys body from stretching.

My point is Buggy df can be countered - if someone overwhelms him with haki then he might not be able to combine his body again like how Money struggles to gather herself after being cut

He was enraged that the SHs escaped, primarily because Kuma was being a dick, what does that have to do with the fight?
I know you’ll ask “wHy diiDNt hE fiGHt RayLEiGh after that”
Because he already said “at this time we don’t have enough dedication to capture you”. The summit war was in 5 days, no reason for Kizaru to tire himself out with a mid-high diff fight before the war

EtenBoby translated this, keep in mind no other admiral had mention of this too
.... of course he stands above the marine soldiers. hes the fleet admiral. he literally ranks above every other marine.

Oda isn't cooking at all with BB crew
Devon and Vasco Shot negged by Hancock off screened was already bad
hancock is top 10 as much as people want to downplay. top tier haki, top tier df. shes the strongest woman in the world with big mom gone

My point is Buggy df can be countered - if someone overwhelms him with haki then he might not be able to combine his body again like how Money struggles to gather herself after being cut
buggy isnt a logia and his power only affects himself, its not a hax ability like law's or doc q's where if you touch someone else with your power you win. his power is flat out you cant cut him. mihawk cut him with haki in marineford and he reformed immediately.

.... of course he stands above the marine soldiers. hes the fleet admiral. he literally ranks above every other marine.

hancock is top 10 as much as people want to downplay. top tier haki, top tier df. shes the strongest woman in the world with big mom gone
I think yamato might be above Hancock. Yamato is almost luffys equal in mental deviation. I dont think she would find hancock adorable or sexy or even beautiful. Her fruit might be useless on her.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
buggy isnt a logia and his power only affects himself, its not a hax ability like law's or doc q's where if you touch someone else with your power you win. his power is flat out you cant cut him. mihawk cut him with haki in marineford and he reformed immediately.
Won't compare MF because haki wasn't even properly introduced by then

But we will see. Because I doubt haki can't do something to bari bari fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.