Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly are you showing here?

Rayleigh was wheezing just from couple of minutes of fighting Kizaru who was trolling the fuck around with elemental sword

Rayleigh was wheezing the same way as Absalom who was past his limit after Sanji's fight:

And Kizaru raged because of Kuma sending away strawhats not Rayleigh, you dumb schizo lmao
Why are you always trying to counter arguments with edits and old stuff? Lizaru couldn't get past old Ray, the end. :shame:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
This is because of the sicknes being an " effect " like Law teleporting BM and Kaidou which they resisted with Haki.
They couldn't resist Gamma Knife or Shock Wille, how ever.
Obviously

My point is if haki is strong enough then can bari bari user be stopped from combining his body or not?

Let's be real - S-hawk is sword user and only a swordsman will most likely defeat him. So, there has to be a way and only way I see it is haki

Won't compare MF because haki wasn't even properly introduced by then

But we will see. Because I doubt haki can't do something to bari bari fruit.
there are like six people talking about haki and haki hitting logias and haki existing during marineford
Post automatically merged:

I think yamato might be above Hancock. Yamato is almost luffys equal in mental deviation. I dont think she would find hancock adorable or sexy or even beautiful. Her fruit might be useless on her.
Her fruit still works directly if she hits you or shoots you with a slave arrow. Also Hancock's martial arts ability is probably > whatever Yamato is doing with self taught kaido-copying

mF was hell inconsistent and way before Haki concept was developed. Doubt Oda thought about AdCoC back then lol

Also, as I said, S-hawk is a swordsman so a swordsman will most likely fight him - so how do you think he will be defeated ?
MF? I’m talking about Oden being blocked by the Bari Bari no mi?

Did you mean Bara Bara no mi??

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
MF? I’m talking about Oden being blocked by the Bari Bari no mi?

Did you mean Bara Bara no mi??
Yes bara bara no mi

Chop chop fruit. My bad

there are like six people talking about haki and haki hitting logias and haki existing during marineford
Post automatically merged:

Her fruit still works directly if she hits you or shoots you with a slave arrow. Also Hancock's martial arts ability is probably > whatever Yamato is doing with self taught kaido-copying
So how think shawk would be defeated by a swordsman if not for haki?

Status
Not open for further replies.