Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine thinking someone named after a planet in a series where planetary names are assigned to Ancient weapons won't do shit

Couldn't be me 🤷
I would wait and see, I troll around his power level but I believe it when I see it. Orochi has a mythical zoan but far from strong for example. Or all the wrong predictions about beast pirates abilities, awakenings etc.

It's possible that someone has already pointed this out, but one thing (resulting somewhat from spoilers) is bugging me:

Assuming Oda didn't choose to skip part when Kizaru and Garcia Saturn arrive at Egg Head, and they're still on the ship drinking tea, then that begs the question.

If the Vegapunks (Shaka) are unable to regain control of the S-units, and we take Semtomaru out of the equation (it's impossible for him to betray them) - then of course the thought comes to mind - it must be someone from the Five Elders - right? BUT...

If that's true - Kizaru and Saturn are still on the ship - then what's the point of Saturn appearing???

Does this mean that the Five Elders are in fact warriors with the power of admirals????

:noo::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::jinbewat:

Status
Not open for further replies.