Powers & Abilities Interesting reactions from each warlord knowing that they are being chased

Strongest warlord based on last chapter portrayal

• Total voters
BUGGY
First there is Buggy, now no disrespect to Buggy, he is obviously pirate king level++++ lmao. In all seriously though, obviously Buggy is a pussy character like Usopp and his reaction was that of fear. He wants to haul ass as soon as possible, and let his goons hold back Stainless (Vice admiral that attacked Buggy)

I mean obviously Buggy is not a very strong character so this makes sense that his reaction is to try to get out of the harms way as soon as possible before he gets hurt. Despite having so many people around him ready to die for him, he is still scared out of his mind.

BOA HANCOCK
Now unlock Buggy, Boa is obviously not scared shit less like Buggy but she is also not ecstatic about the situation. Like if she could reverse the situation she would, but if push comes to shove her alongside her army, she is willing to fight and provide resistance. I am sure she knows she can handle current wave that Marines have sent to capture her, which is obviously led by Coby but it is really what follows that she maybe worried about. Perhaps the scare of an admiral coming next

WEEVIL
Now Weevil isn't scared and is ready to fight but the problem is Weevil is clearly portrayed as a dumbfuck. I doubt he thinks long term about what it could mean if he just kills the first wave that Marines sent. I doubt he is thinking about long term consequences like an admiral coming after him. Still I think Weevil is stronger than Hancock

MIHAWK
This is the one that is the most telling imo, I mean obviously most people already knew but there are still very small group who doesn't think Mihawk is as strong as author is really trying to portray him as. We know Mihawk is very smart and calculated, thinks long term, asses every situation which is why he asked Perona to leave his Island. But despite being a long term thinker, there is not an ounce of fear in Mihawk living alone in a deserted castle. Doesn't care if a buster call comes after him, if an admiral comes after him, if Marines straight up declare war on him. He is very excited that Marines are going to fight him, which should really tell you several things

First that Mihawk barely gives any fucks about his warlord title, forget about feeling distressed or even disappointed, this motherfucker is excited that Marines are after him. Which puts a very bright light on what Mihawk's Vivre card says about him fighting and defeating every strong swordsman there is to defeat until there is no challenge left. Also puts light on him calling Shanks one armed has been, it wasn't Mihawk talking shit to Shanks, its just that in his mind Shanks is not a challenge anymore. Which is why Mihawk's character is all about him getting bored with life, there is no real challenge for him left. Until this news of course, with this new Mihawk can perhaps be challenged by strongest of Vice Admirals, multiple vice admrials or perhaps even admirals. Mihawk is literally trembling over exictement right now which should also tell you how far below himself he truly considered Vista who he didn't even bother paying attention to early on and then asked him to end the fight. If Vista was even a tiny bit interesting challenge, Mihawk would go out of his way to continue his fight with him despite Marines deploying pacifistas or getting ready for execution.

In the four reaction panels, Oda really displayed what most fans already know, Mihawk >> Other warlords >> Buggy.

@Admiral Lee Hung @Light D Lamperouge @TheAncientCenturion @comrade @Monkey D Theories @Reborn @HA001 @Erkan12 @Jo_Ndule

Weirdly, I think Boa looked the strongest based on her portrayal lol.

I’m not saying she’s actually stronger than Weevil or Mihawk, I’m just saying her being last on the reaction list/her commenting about her own strength made her look stronger than Weevil or Mihawk in that moment, imo lol
To me it was excitement from someone as calculated as Mihawk spoke the most. With Boa its like fighting Marines is a necessity, for Mihawk its overwhelming joy.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Oda went out of his way to give Mihawk a special font, show us Mihawk smiling, which he almost never does, tell us that the man gets excited, illustrating once again that Mihawk is bored out of his mind, so bored that he told Perona she should leave, but he stayed on the island expecting something interesting to relieve his boredom for at least a short while, and drew him in such a badass manner, cockily sitting in his chair with his legs crossed grinning, while shading his eyes. One of the best panels in recent one piece imo. So yeah, once again confirming his position and status not just among the warlords, but amongst the entire OP world.

Weirdly, I think Boa looked the strongest based on her portrayal lol.

I’m not saying she’s actually stronger than Weevil or Mihawk, I’m just saying her being last on the reaction list/her commenting about her own strength made her look stronger than Weevil or Mihawk in that moment, imo lol
out of all of them there's the biggest chance that she will be defeated

I made a theory about it back on OJ if any of y'all remember it but anyways, there has been foreshadowing of a marine raid on Amazon lily since back during the Amazon lily arc. I doubt Oda would do it if this was something insignificant

we know something happened to Sabo. Its clear to me that this will lead to dragon contacting what will soon be yonko Luffy and asking for his help. Which will ultimately lead to marine ford 2.0. I think Hancock could be captured and it will play a role in all of this

out of all of them there's the biggest chance that she will be defeated

I made a theory about it back on OJ if any of y'all remember it but anyways, there has been foreshadowing of a marine raid on Amazon lily since back during the Amazon lily arc. I doubt Oda would do it if this was something insignificant

we know something happened to Sabo. Its clear to me that this will lead to dragon contacting what will soon be yonko Luffy and asking for his help. Which will ultimately lead to marine ford 2.0. I think Hancock could be captured and it will play a role in all of this
I think that's particularly the reason why she was the last one highlighted.

Like there is obviously no chance Mihawk is getting defeated. Marines will send a buster call or two after him, they'll get obliterated and then Mihawk would get Rayleigh treatment and be left alone.

Buggy is too little of a threat for marines to waste much time over him. He will escape once and they'll leave him.

The only ones in real trouble are Hancock and weevil

Yeah, Mihawk's reaction was most savage. Hancock isn't afraid but she's taking it serious. Mihawk on the other hand doesn't give a fuck, no, he is excited.

Also note that in Mihawk's case, the highest number of Marine ships is displayed, despite the fact he is alone, while Boa has all her warriors which are notorious for their Haki. Same goes for Buggy's crew, which has even former Impel Down prisoners Whitebeard called strong-looking. One could say that there are surely more ships off screen, but we know Oda likes such details.

The thing is, in Mihawk's case, it could as well be 100 marine battle ships. He could destroy them with a single attack.

Just look at how a marine battleship looks compared to the ice berg he cut. Like a toothpick.

Mihawk cut that ice berg with utmost ease; no visible strain, no Haki involved.

While the other Shichibukai will be forced to let the marine battleships dock, Mihawk can one shot them from distance while sitting in his castle.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah, Mihawk's reaction was most savage. Hancock isn't afraid but she's taking it serious. Mihawk on the other hand doesn't give a fuck, no, he is excited.

Also note that in Mihawk's case, the highest number of Marine ships is displayed, despite the fact he is alone, while Boa has all her warriors which are notorious for their Haki. Same goes for Buggy's crew, which has even former Impel Down prisoners Whitebeard called strong-looking. One could say that there are surely more ships off screen, but we know Oda likes such details.

The thing is, in Mihawk's case, it could as well be 100 marine battle ships. He could destroy them with a single attack.

Just look at how a marine battleship looks compared to the ice berg he cut. Like a toothpick.

While the other Shichibukai will be forced to let the marine battleships dock, Mihawk can one shot them from distance while sitting in his castle.
Its 5 ships for buggy and his strong crew.
6 ships for hancock and her strong island
9 ships for one man. Nuff said.

B

Bakura

World Government: The power and authority you warlods hold has now been stripped!!
The World Government has cut ties with you!!
Surrender at once!!
Buggy:

Mihawk:

Correction, Mihawk with his apes.

The marines are either stupid or suicidal.
Why they sent fodder to fight Mihawk,Boa,Weevil or even Buggy is beyond my understanding...
we don't know who all they sent
but the strongest person on Buggy's crew was hajrudin and Boa's strongest people, her sisters, got beat by pre-skip Luffy.

idk about Mihawk or weevil but Coby and the VAs could take care of Boa and Buggy

With that logic Buggy is > Hancock, since they actually sent at least 7 ships to Buggy

Not surprised though...

Ah, yeah I see. 7 ships from this perspective. But we are talking about someone that was on Roger's ship and has strong Impel Down crewmates.

:kayneshrug:
Hype or strength? :seriously:
Post automatically merged:

Its not just a powerlevel thing. the amazons have weak technology. They are out there with bows and arrows while the marines have what appears to be 1940s naval gear and futuristic tech invented by vegapunk, the latter of which might tie into "SWORD"
World War 2 was fought with wooden ships?