• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
Not defeating a wave will cause several repercussions, that will be randomized from a pool of possible punishments. A nerf towards all abilities of said archtype or the loss of a fellow weeb at random are possible punishments.

@Charlie its very clearly stated that things will vary given the wave type

I m not sure what you're on about here

btw, didn't Tentei say someone gifted him investigation? maybe he was bullshitting all along? who would send him one-shots
He said he absorbed an investigation ability and used it on fuji. Which apollo then came out and said he switched alignment with muugen. This looks to me like made on purpose, he could of easily claimed tentei is just bsing and not outing such information. Plus, I actually believe tentei here, he is a serial killer and looked geniune.

waste in a sense, you could use your protection/investigation/roleblock/kill onto someone and actually get something out of it instead of using it on mech just to get blocked for entire cycle in return
I read the wave mechanic when the game first started and I don't remember it saying it will roleblock for an entire cycle.

Not defeating a wave will cause several repercussions, that will be randomized from a pool of possible punishments. A nerf towards all abilities of said archtype or the loss of a fellow weeb at random are possible punishments.

@Charlie its very clearly stated that things will vary given the wave type

I m not sure what you're on about here
i'm blocked for entire cycle

Apollo

The Sol King
Let me correct the list actually:

The Four(have one guilty): X, Charlie, Rottkins and Muugen

The Ten, now Seven*(have two scum): Charlie, Soulkiller, Mashiro Blue, Apollo, Naomi, Xlaw and Zolo

*Watson died and was removed, Al claims miller and has been removed for now.
**My own check of Baki returned innocent, so I would also remove Baki.

Let me correct the list actually:

The Ten, now Seven*(have two scum): Charlie, Soulkiller, Mashiro Blue, Apollo, Naomi, Xlaw and Zolo

*Watson died and was removed, Al claims miller and has been removed for now.
**My own check of Baki returned innocent, so I would also remove Baki.
Apo, I'm lost. Where did you get this from? How does it work?

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Possibly yes, there are TWO scum among the seven. And I know I'm not scum, so that makes them six for me. And the guys whose names repeated should be viewed with some suspicion.
Two with AL.

If you remove him it's one in the 8.

In a 48 hour long DP you are locked onto two players, and the whole claim came from a Serial Killer. Your name is still on the list of suspicion, just like mine and muugen.
You are derailing here, you said you got scum on a silver plate on muugen if what tentei said is true which I believe it is. I will go back and iso him later today. Yet instead of voting for muugen you are instead looking at a list of players to vote for instead and now throwing shade my way because I happen to be in that list.

There is nothing too complicated here, you or muugen or even both are scum. The fact that you are not voting for muugen here is not only sus, but you are now trying to say that we should lynch among list of players when there is two clear candidate with you and muugen here being scum. Makes no sense.

Plus, why would town have an ability to switch their alignment? I suggest you claim sooner than later here.

Apollo

The Sol King
You are derailing here, you said you got scum on a silver plate on muugen if what tentei said is true which I believe it is. I will go back and iso him later today. Yet instead of voting for muugen you are instead looking at a list of players to vote for instead and now throwing shade my way because I happen to be in that list.

There is nothing too complicated here, you or muugen or even both are scum. The fact that you are not voting for muugen here is not only sus, but you are now trying to say that we should lynch among list of players when there is two clear candidate with you and muugen here being scum. Makes no sense.

Plus, why would town have an ability to switch their alignment? I suggest you claim sooner than later here.
Yes, and whatever tentei said should be taken with a grain of salt because he's a serial killer. I would've voted muugen in my first post if Tentei flipped town. Its that simple.

And the list I am looking at include both me and muugen, and two players whose names repeated. You seem to ignore why I look at the list at all.

I'm not gonna claim now, but I already revealed two of my abilities so far. That makes more than half.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
The alignment check is here:

was used on Baki and returned innocent.

I didn't have time to play after I subbed until late into the DP, the info about Baki being innocent should be shared.

My alignment is innocent, and anyone can invest me if they want as I won't use the switch alignment ability. Unless town wants to work with me on that.

You're right about my role, but I am severely limited in abilities. At least for now.

I wasn't sure about the night lynch, but if it did happen we would have no night chat at all. If I got voted for whatever happened before I subbed now....now that would suck. I would have no way of defending myself.

As for waiting for D2, it was something I considered: Keep the result secret, when Tentei dies I can then choose what to do: If Tentei is innocent, I will know you're guilty. If he flips scum, I will dismiss it.

Since Tentei flipped 3rd party, I am wondering again about you Muu.
Appreciate you sharing that.

I can I understand why onii chose his targets for baki and myself. innocent results don’t need to be share tbh it’s the guilty results that need to be shared.

I forgot what I said about your role so I need to read my own post back haha

well given rions flip what are your thoughts?
Tentei's AtE and guilty result from last day looked genuine. Apollo and Muugen look like to me they are on opposing mafia team. Apollo said he busdrove himself with Muugen and the weird thing is Fuji town read Muugen and busdrove himself with Muugen. Town doesn't busdrive themself with a town read of theirs and only scum does that. My scum read on Muugen is from Tentei's guilty result and I didn't like his vote.
seems like rion was lying though he said he used his own ability to invest onii/Apollo his role revealed and showed that wasn’t the case.

also I can see what you’re saying for Apollo being scum here with the onii read on me.

busdriving is inherently a scums ability but it’s not really a busdrive in this case it’s directly tied to alignment which sounds inherently scummy to begin with. what are your thoughts there?

Hmm if there is skoom between Apollo and Muu I would be inclined to say it's Muu I think
can you give reasoning since I don’t think you’ve ever actually gave any read of me nor Apollo.
We know two mafia roles also
Jamemba- gods( he is a god in the bdz verse and a villain)
Valak- pupped mafia most likely- villain who can control others.
flavor isn’t an indication of alignment for weebs tbh

can you check to see if these were actual submissions for anyone in sign up thread?
So between these four we have a guilty playa
So between these four we have a guilty playa

And between these guys there 2 scum
No lets remove Watson as s/he died.

The Ten, now Nine(have two guilty): Charlie, Soulkiller, Al-Sama, Mashiro Blue, Apollo, Naomi, Bakidou, Xlaw and Zolo

XLaw and Charlie's names repeated in both is a bit suspicious, but I wonder if its just them being unlucky.
I’d like to point out that the wording for the 4 guilty players is quite telling truly no one here really knows Dest as X and it’s limited to a few of us here who refer to him as such and is say it would boil down to us 3 referring to him as such: Ekko, flower, Muu - out of the three id point the finger at Ekko for this ability.

also driving so I’ll give more thoughts I. These list a little later

Al thoughts on this as well?
what do you make of ekkos push on her, although she’s been tunneling gambit - ekko has also tunneled her and hasn’t really pushed her.

essentially he’s playing hypocrite here cause he’s susing broki for the same thing he’s doing with her.

Yes, and whatever tentei said should be taken with a grain of salt because he's a serial killer. I would've voted muugen in my first post if Tentei flipped town. Its that simple.

And the list I am looking at include both me and muugen, and two players whose names repeated. You seem to ignore why I look at the list at all.

I'm not gonna claim now, but I already revealed two of my abilities so far. That makes more than half.
Tentei flipped serial, he was acting on his own and what he said looked believable and genuine to me and I will ISO him later to double check. If he flipped mafia then this point of yours would hold some merit.

Why you so fixated on the list here all of a sudden? mafia being among you or muugen is almost 100% and there is a good chance both of you are scum. Why you derailing from obvious scum potential in muugen who you used your alignment switch ability on??? makes no sense.

Why would you as townie have an ability that specifically switch alignment with another player? why would town have such ability?

Status
Not open for further replies.