Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am disabled myself so why not calling others disabled if I am myself victim of it? I am schizophrenic and thats where my disability comes in. So yeah. I am looking at myself and can confidently say people who overwank zoro are partially disabled or living on a similar world in which I live. The irony is that I don’t overwank my dear zoro and am not delusional where I usually should be but due to my meds I can live a almost normal life. :3
Whatever makes you happy .

you say it's normal so clearly you speak from experience, because it's not behind closed doors for you
I am telling you what the world has become clown . Each one decide what is normal for them according to their morals . But there is a collective body which makes laws to enforce the so-called normalcy you speak of . That is why homos, trans and all other sort of people are now able to walk around especially in the western world . I don't know where you come from but I live in a city which openly has an area called sin city . Where all sort of people go around to experience various forms of fetishes. As a person raised in an African home, my morals are strict and conservative. But I have to be realistic and see the world for what it is. As long as I live and grew up here. I ain't gonna pretend like it don't exist when I know damn well it does and goes on everyday. If you want list of perverted things humans beings do day in and day out , this does not even cut the list . But hey its whatever

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I am telling you what the world has become clown . Each one decide what is normal for them according to their morals . But there is a collective body which makes laws to enforce the so-called normalcy you speak of . That is why homos, trans and all other sort of people are now able to walk around especially in the western world . I don't know where you come from but I live in a city which openly has an area called sin city . Where all sort of people go around to experience various forms of fetishes. As a person raised in an African home, my morals are strict and conservative. But I have to be realistic and see the world for what it is. As long as I live and grew up here. I ain't gonna pretend like it don't exist when I know damn well it does and goes on everyday. If you want list of perverted things humans beings do day in and day out , this does not even cut the list . But hey its whatever
yeah if you wanna talk about whether being trans or not is normal go to the political thread

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/general-political-discussion.37255/

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Same guys that wank CSM have a problem with Sanji's horny side which we have known for 1000 chapters and priject it on his fans

Next
This doesnt hurt sanjis character in anyway lets not exaggerate
literally me before this started, if you read things you would know i'm arguing that being some woman's dog is not normal and am not bashing sanji here at all

Status
Not open for further replies.