• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Apollo can u paraphrase ur ability pls? the one that switch alignments. That feels hella convenient response to rion's invest result. also did fuji provide a reason why wud he swap alignments with muugen? i dont recall fuji scum reading muugen

@SoulKiller did apollo convince u with his replies? that easily??

Emil

Certified Memelord
I didn't clear myself or Muugen, stop acting like I did. I put up a list of potential suspects based on two seperate posts mentioned that info and BOTH of us are included. Sus me if you want because I'm not cleared yet, but don't throw an accusation of derailment on me when I first sused Muugen.

If I was scum I would've gotten my scummates to pile on Muu. Sadly I'm a lonely town for now. I already hinted strongly at what my role is. Read back, and if you don't find it talk to me again and I'll point you towards it.
what did u mean by the bolded?

@Apollo can u paraphrase ur ability pls? the one that switch alignments. That feels hella convenient response to rion's invest result. also did fuji provide a reason why wud he swap alignments with muugen? i dont recall fuji scum reading muugen

@SoulKiller did apollo convince u with his replies? that easily??
Far from it, I didn't switch to muugen because I was convinced to apollo, I voted muugen because I wanted to see how he would react. I am not sure why you are assuming I am convinced here or that my vote is permanent in any shape way or form? The only thing that is for sure is that either one of apollo or muugen is gonna get the axe tonight.

I am still working, and will be free later to tonight to sit down and properly look at both muugen and apollo cases.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
not gna confirm or deny, i dont think its worth outing if i dont think the role is scummy m8
if they have a guilty target of 4 players why aren’t you questioning the validity of it all if it’s SK why aren’t you pushing me since I’d fit that slot given all that’s transpired against me.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Far from it, I didn't switch to muugen because I was convinced to apollo, I voted muugen because I wanted to see how he would react. I am not sure why you are assuming I am convinced here or that my vote is permanent in any shape way or form? The only thing that is for sure is that either one of apollo or muugen is gonna get the axe tonight.

I am still working, and will be free later to tonight to sit down and properly look at both muugen and apollo cases.
why did you only reply to ekko and not Apollo or myself ?

between the two who would you say is biden?

I want to say ekko but given the way sk hard pushed Apollo then voted me makes me believe it’s him now given you said he refers to dest as X as well.
Why are you assuming biden is scummy?

Also, no I am not biden.

Not sure why people are trying to fish for this role though? If you think biden is scummy then the list he gave is also false ?

Emil

Certified Memelord
if they have a guilty target of 4 players why aren’t you questioning the validity of it all if it’s SK why aren’t you pushing me since I’d fit that slot given all that’s transpired against me.
nah this a false dichotomy

the person i think is biden is playing within their list versus their reads. I've been observing how they play

and i have to believe both rion's ability and apollo's ability to be true first for me to start suspecting you, who i had as town before. i dont trust much in mechanics in SRM and neither rion or apollo were convincing to follow them soo :shrug

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

so what have you gained from my response so far?
still leaning town but its been slowly plummeting

a flip on apollo can help me read them better
no vote on Apollo if SK isn’t Biden and it’s not me or Al and he’s vouching for flower who is it then ?
Why are you assuming biden is scummy?

Also, no I am not biden.

Not sure why people are trying to fish for this role though? If you think biden is scummy then the list he gave is also false ?
why wouldn’t I assume everyone is scum if they haven’t been confirm I can only confirm one player as town tbh

it’s just me questioning the wu and who’d write it given the way they referred to dest. How did said role gain such info why aren’t these players been pushed more.

mom certainily questioning the validity of said list I’ve been vocal about it….

Status
Not open for further replies.