• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
why would I blind vote Apollo off the word of flipped SK.

I do believe his ability is scummy to begin with a busdrive for alignment only is off. I generally didn’t like his approach as it looked like he shred the info to save himself and contradicted his own statements he could have targeted me but the information is false.
Because tentei was operating on his own and I do believe his genuinety and going through his list, he is capable of absorbing abilities to investigate. Also, apollo did not claim busdrive, he claimed that he specifically has an ability to switch an alignment with a player and he switched with you. The fact that he even came up with such thing indicates to me that there is some merit to tentei investigation.

if this is the case why aren’t you questioning the other active players who aren’t voting either one of us I’ve only seen juliet make a case against us so far..

Because I am a human who can do soo much with the time I currently have? You two look horrible off tentei flip and chances of one of you being scum is almost guaranteed. One would think that you would vote one another taking into the information presented. Don't get me wrong though I am paying attention on how people are behaving around this situation and keeping a mental note of it for later on.

hmm how is my way of handling it not looking good when I’ve been questioning Apollo myself?
I seen little interaction when I made that post among you two, when asked you about your opinion you didn't say much. If what apollo stated is true, then from your own POV if you are townie then Apollo should 100% be scum, but that's not how you are behaving right now. Which is suspicious.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Far from it, I didn't switch to muugen because I was convinced to apollo, I voted muugen because I wanted to see how he would react. I am not sure why you are assuming I am convinced here or that my vote is permanent in any shape way or form? The only thing that is for sure is that either one of apollo or muugen is gonna get the axe tonight.

I am still working, and will be free later to tonight to sit down and properly look at both muugen and apollo cases.
I'm not assuming I'm asking u did he. okay noted

also who do we think would target both worst and Watson?

both were being semi scum read by a decent amount of players iirc
Looks to bow like nashna who es following thread aey shoots suspects wibbs woka blending so enough

Hooba would change about depper reads bezbni had actual flips for worst aey watson? Did nashna read the mak as lean/town?

sigi, rott, Yoru, nessos ryu law and even odd can be in scum pile all been virtually missing the entire game.
Bow do neeshga like ryu, rott aey yoru from wibbs list. Bow deesh ryu aey yoru wokat mik of the early voters who voted sol tentei aey then vanished

Emil

Certified Memelord
im okay with AM or apollo direction

i also want to yeet broki but shes being vouched for

i think ryu/zolo most likely has scum in them as well

need vigs to start working tbh

game has been so slow

so what have you gained from my response so far?
The process is still ongoing, I am not done with you yet. I wish it was that simple game would be solved from a mere single reply from every player I tag.

why wouldn’t I assume everyone is scum if they haven’t been confirm I can only confirm one player as town tbh

it’s just me questioning the wu and who’d write it given the way they referred to dest. How did said role gain such info why aren’t these players been pushed more.

mom certainily questioning the validity of said list I’ve been vocal about it….
Because it feels you are derailing from the main topic at the moment, right now apollo claim along side tentei investigating apollo and him saying that it's you guilty not him should make you push hard on apollo, yet you ain't doing that. Instead you are here questioning if biden is scum role or not and actually moved your vote from apollo to ekko because of it? which makes no sense to me. Why would hunch on who biden is be more scummy than apollo from your POV?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Looks to bow like nashna who es following thread aey shoots suspects wibbs woka blending so enough

Hooba would change about depper reads bezbni had actual flips for worst aey watson? Did nashna read the mak as lean/town?

Bow do neeshga like ryu, rott aey yoru from wibbs list. Bow deesh ryu aey yoru wokat mik of the early voters who voted sol tentei aey then vanished
did u do anything last night broki

Emil

Certified Memelord
also i can confirm there r roles that can tamper with flips in the game. forgot to mention this yesterday
cant trust all flips. rion's flip was real tho

Status
Not open for further replies.