• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
wouldn't that be too town dependant to be mafia ability? also can backfire by boosting someone else instead

tbh election part looks townie to me, what's sus af is psychic ability
That's not a psychic ability though.

Worst had the same ability to check wagons on WoW game hosted by Fooj.

You caught up? thoughts? I feel like your presence was missing last DP.
I'm lost in this game a bit, like most SRM games. I'm like, four pages behind, so basically caught up (besides what I missed in D1 and the last twenty pages of D2). I think that lynching between Apollo and Muugen seems like a good idea based on the mech stuff we have. I can't see myself voting Muugen over Apollo here. I am wary of the lists that showed up, but keeping in mind there COULD be scum among the list I think is a decent way to have a soft POE. I think for the most part, my reads list would probably be the same as before. I feel like the slower pace of this massive game is hurting my focus.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Processed some actions, WU will come a bit later because imma really need to head to bed.
Fooj will note transactions and votes and Ratchy will answer mech questions to their best.
See ya later!

Also: 4 Players signed up for Gambling Den 2 - Blank Out so far. 6 more players needed to start a party of that gambling game.

why shud i belive u r town aside from AL's vouche? no like rly when u gna start actually playing the game broki kun. i know u r capable of a lot more than this weak sauce gameplay and "pressure" on gambit when u r town.
Bow guess depwa already forgot how bow fredishay. Gambit lynch will neeshga gloope, apparently wibbs's how inactive he usually es. It still looks to bow hooba scum does to blend, unless depwa can give bow depper read on his town/scum fredishay

Also bow would like to know shanga Zolo es zo far nooby on the illuminati list, wibbs guy should xor far from the top few people

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Looks to bow like nashna who es following thread aey shoots suspects wibbs woka blending so enough

Hooba would change about depper reads bezbni had actual flips for worst aey watson? Did nashna read the mak as lean/town?

Bow do neeshga like ryu, rott aey yoru from wibbs list. Bow deesh ryu aey yoru wokat mik of the early voters who voted sol tentei aey then vanished
if someone can translate for me driving rn or I’ll circle back to this later broki.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
The process is still ongoing, I am not done with you yet. I wish it was that simple game would be solved from a mere single reply from every player I tag.

Because it feels you are derailing from the main topic at the moment, right now apollo claim along side tentei investigating apollo and him saying that it's you guilty not him should make you push hard on apollo, yet you ain't doing that. Instead you are here questioning if biden is scum role or not and actually moved your vote from apollo to ekko because of it? which makes no sense to me. Why would hunch on who biden is be more scummy than apollo from your POV?
you must not be reading my post if that’s all you’re getting out of it..

you sound like ekko just spouting nonsense out of your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.