Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:snoopy:

I'm actually impressed, you're trying to spin it into a durability feat.

It's okay to not like everything about the characters you like.
Blood pressure spiking can cause strokes and if too high I heard of one case where it ruptured all of someone's veins and they bled out internally. It absolutely could rupture weaker arteries in the nose.

...it's not about the character, it was accepting the writing.

The bloodynose gag was the only one I could not accept because it became a plot point. At least for a long time. I've sensed used logic to force my brain to accept it.

Sanji not being around women for 2 years, caused a build up of sexual frustration and tension with no release. So when he did see them, the frustration caused his blood pressure to sky rocket but instead of causing a stroke, due to his durability it instead just ruptured smaller arteries in the nose, being arteries they still were dangerous if left alone, and thus life threatening.

That's the only logical explanation and I'm sticking to it so it makes sense to my mind.
Bro that lasted like a few panels in a span of 2 or 3 different chapters

"Became a plot point" is arguable.. like it wasn't that much of a big deal actually, Fishman Island was a pretty chill arc. There are many other moments where gags or comic moments supposed that could be completely irrelevant for the plot, somehow gets slightly tied with one of the plot subjects, in a way that if you remove it completely it wouldn't even make a difference. That was one of those

Bro that lasted like a few panels in a span of 2 or 3 different chapters

"Became a plot point" is arguable.. like it wasn't that much of a big deal actually, Fishman Island was a pretty chill arc. There are many other moments where gags or comic moments supposed that could be completely irrelevant for the plot, somehow gets slightly tied with one of the plot subjects, in a way that if you remove it completely it wouldn't even make a difference. That was one of those
Running around having to find a donor and open into talks of Fishman and human prejudice wasn't a main plot point?

Status
Not open for further replies.