Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And why aren't you outraged by Sanji almost dying due to pervertism?

And Zoro's direction gag doesn’t bother me. But if Oda did this kind of pervertism gag with Zoro, I would be furious.
The bloodynose gag was the only one I could not accept because it became a plot point. At least for a long time. I've sensed used logic to force my brain to accept it.

Sanji not being around women for 2 years, caused a build up of sexual frustration and tension with no release. So when he did see them, the frustration caused his blood pressure to sky rocket but instead of causing a stroke, due to his durability it instead just ruptured smaller arteries in the nose, being arteries they still were dangerous if left alone, and thus life threatening.

That's the only logical explanation and I'm sticking to it so it makes sense to my mind.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Sanji not being around women for 2 years, caused a build up of sexual frustration and tension with no release. So when he did see them, the pent up horniness exploded .Since nosebleeds are an extremely common japanese representation of "horny", Oda decided to use his extreme humor to make it...well, extreme, causing a serious blood loss.
there. fixed for you.

The bloodynose gag was the only one I could not accept because it became a plot point. At least for a long time. I've sensed used logic to force my brain to accept it.

Sanji not being around women for 2 years, caused a build up of sexual frustration and tension with no release. So when he did see them, the frustration caused his blood pressure to sky rocket but instead of causing a stroke, due to his durability it instead just ruptured smaller arteries in the nose, being arteries they still were dangerous if left alone, and thus life threatening.

That's the only logical explanation and I'm sticking to it so it makes sense to my mind.
@Peroroncino

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I have aspergers I need logic or my brain drives me nuts to make things make sense. My medical explanation I literally need to accept that scene. It took hours analyzing to make sense of it.
I explained it.
It's just Oda using One Piece's characteristic exaggerated humor to turn a gag of nose bleed into a serious situation of blood loss.

:snoopy:

I'm actually impressed, you're trying to spin it into a durability feat.

It's okay to not like everything about the characters you like.

I explained it.
It's just Oda using One Piece's characteristic exaggerated humor to turn a gag of nose bleed into a serious situation of blood loss.
It doesn't make sense to be a plot point then. Gags are fine but gags shouldn't cross into plot where it affects it. At least giving it medical explanation answers why it affected things.

Status
Not open for further replies.