Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
This chapter's thread convinced that the most knowledge people have on "women" and "sex" on this forum is through some "redpill" internet coaches.
:kobeha:
Genuinely funny to watch people buy into that shit and then complain about it not working, who could have guessed that a bunch of incels advancing misogynistic conspiracy theories don’t have great social skills?? :gokulaugh:

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
The spoiler providers just want to watch the world burn. First they hold off on telling which group is being attacked by S-Snake for Sanji haters to keep poking fun. Then Redon out of nowhere brings ups this dog thing.

But what the fuck is wrong with some of these Sanji fans trying to defend this? Sanji wasn’t this much of an weirdo in pre-TS. Sanji fans should be outraged and force Oda to tone down these perverted gags.

If Oda did any of these gags with Zoro, I would be outraged.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Genuinely funny to watch people buy into that shit and then complain about it not working, who could have guessed that a bunch of incels advancing misogynistic conspiracy theories don’t have great social skills?? :gokulaugh:
I watched a react of a guy watching some redpill coach talk about a time when he got mad because a woman wanted to buy him a beer while he was already drinking whisky. Then talked about how he didn't like when the woman approached him because it was his job and he didnt like feeling like her "prey" or something.

"dude, she just wanted to buy you a beer. why are you so freaking mad about it?"
LMAO.

It's glorious.
:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.