• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also @MUUGEN Ekko would usually just call me whatever username I have on whatever forum were playing more so than call me X. If we're basing who is calling me X this game with that ability, it's probably Soul's ability.
I am not biden, this crap of people trying to guess who wrote that is cringe and not sure why it's even being discussed at this point.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I am not biden, this crap of people trying to guess who wrote that is cringe and not sure why it's even being discussed at this point.
cRiNGe….

how so for someone who isn’t biden you sure are paying this too much attention. are you annoyed that I caught your slip sleepy joe?

cRiNGe….

how so for someone who isn’t biden you sure are paying this too much attention. are you annoyed that I caught your slip sleepy joe?
I find it scummy that you are that concerned about biden identity, taking into account the current situation you are in with apollo. From a town POV it makes no sense at all, instead of defending your case and pushing apollo here you are concerned about who biden is off an assumption that you think he is scum? this play is big question mark.

Not sure why you think I am annoyed at this?

You think it's Muugen? You think someone is messing with us by calling me X? Would be a 6D move.
Not sure and it's honestly irrelevant in the grand scheme of things right now and not sure why some people are trying to deduct who is the player is a thing to begin with. I don't even think the role is scum tbh.

Not sure and it's honestly irrelevant in the grand scheme of things right now and not sure why some people are trying to deduct who is the player is a thing to begin with. I don't even think the role is scum tbh.
I mean, I think the theory of Biden being the fake claim is a credible one. But I do agree it's better to just move on from now.

Gun to head. Who is scum between Apollo and Muugen?

Status
Not open for further replies.