• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall better take everything MUUGEN says with a bucket of salt.
I'm lost in this game a bit, like most SRM games. I'm like, four pages behind, so basically caught up (besides what I missed in D1 and the last twenty pages of D2). I think that lynching between Apollo and Muugen seems like a good idea based on the mech stuff we have. I can't see myself voting Muugen over Apollo here. I am wary of the lists that showed up, but keeping in mind there COULD be scum among the list I think is a decent way to have a soft POE. I think for the most part, my reads list would probably be the same as before. I feel like the slower pace of this massive game is hurting my focus.
At least you playing it safe....Scum!
AM, Gambit, Apollo, Baki, Udell, Xlaw, Mitch, and Ryu are all slots I'd be happy to burn and wouldn't think twice about.
I feel the same way about you. I wouldn't even sneeze your way if I see you dying.
@Nessos @Udell @Gambit u guys too
LOL
cool so you decided to ignore my questions on you.

refusing to give reads and read anything in general is refusing to play the game. flower is also doing this rn.

but it’s cool that you can scum read two players for “nonsense” all remember that when I give a reads list again.
Alexa...play Cry me a River by Justin Timberlake :moonwalk:
why not vote muugen if u scum read us this much
I'm gonna ignore this because I'm tired of repeating myself.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Yall better take everything MUUGEN says with a bucket of salt.

At least you playing it safe....Scum!

I feel the same way about you. I wouldn't even sneeze your way if I see you dying.

LOL

Alexa...play Cry me a River by Justin Timberlake :moonwalk:

I'm gonna ignore this because I'm tired of repeating myself.
yawn so that’s it for your case on me?

what a let down. false bravado players like you bore me.

You still have yet to establish what easy targets I’m after. In hindsight it’s the opposite since I’m the only one pushing said players it’s quite hard and difficult to get a wagon formed. I believe I’ve been the only one on said pushes for lynch and votes so yes it’s really easy pickings for me. I should go after someone like Apollo or am for that route t

worst was being scum read and I was actually working alongside worst in the dp for reads and gamesolving why would I as scum kill off someone I was “trying to pocket” here? that doesn’t even make any sense.

sure I’d gladly shoot him if I could but I’m this scenario I’d 50/50 him or am.

you e still ignored my original post, you care to answer those or you going to keep playing stubborn and continue digging your own grace here?

even after all the allegations against me I’m still being town read by players are at least enough to know I am playing justly to find scum what have you done this game udell?
DP1 you did nothing but claim you ok with lynching inactives, then you went after me. While spamming the chat with Ekko. I was well within my rights to not read squat and I stand by it. Now apparently you and Ekko are on the same page. Maybe because you both share a dislike of me. You got more aggressive on me now that your scum team killed Worst. I ain't going to build a case on you so stop asking, you already marching to the lynch platform with your own scummy play. In your very own words...Don't squirm on your way to the lynch platform :suresure:

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
DP1 you did nothing but claim you ok with lynching inactives, then you went after me. While spamming the chat with Ekko. I was well within my rights to not read squat and I stand by it. Now apparently you and Ekko are on the same page. Maybe because you both share a dislike of me. You got more aggressive on me now that your scum team killed Worst. I ain't going to build a case on you so stop asking, you already marching to the lynch platform with your own scummy play. In your very own words...Don't squirm on your way to the lynch platform :suresure:
I haven’t played scummy there hasbeen a lot of actions targeting me that are painting me to look like scum though 🤷🏻‍♂️

& yeah I am ok with killing off inactives if I read them as scum. I don’t ignore players.

I haven’t played scummy there hasbeen a lot of actions targeting me that are painting me to look like scum though 🤷🏻‍♂️

& yeah I am ok with killing off inactives if I read them as scum. I don’t ignore players.
Inactives are easy targets. Which proves my point because you and Ekko played worst. Also scum mates tend to share scum reads. They are also opportunistic.

Thread is too big for me to take on the task of quoting all the scummy things you said and did.

MUUGEN's votes DP0
Muugen > AL sama > T-Pein > - > Indigo > Ekkologix > Flower > Nessos > Ekkologix > Bakidou > Ekkologix > Udell > Flower > Udell > Flower > Bakidou

Absolutely ridiculous. His first two votes are on the miller claims... I would bet all my money that this guy is scum. Then he went after inactives. You better explain to town why you like Ekko all of a sudden. Day 1 he mellowed out because he was avoiding Worst and he pocket Naomi. Won't be surprised if they scum buddies. Based on MUUGEN's logic he still wants Flower lynched so by default Al is scum lmao.

So MUUGEN isn't pushing Apollo and he isn't building a case on Al. Maybe you should take your own advice and play the game brother.

Muugen's Day 1 votes
Muugen > Juliet > Lord Tentei

My point is proven. He also laid low and now he coming out guns blazing. How about you answer my questions. What was your case on Juliet?

Go back town and look at Alwaysmind he voted for Nessos. A useless vote but this was also an attempt at an inactive. The scummiest player will either do a bust vote or cast their vote on a low poster. Both Alwaysmind and Muugen are guilty.

Anyway i'm going to bed.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
yeah, which is why I said I can understand Fuji’s line of thinking in his target chooses rolecop on baki and invest swap with me. I’m waiting on results for my action from today. Rej overwhelmed though

@BakiDou if you got result for what ability hit you d1 most likely me.
I mean, whatever you are doing you shouldn't announce in the thread or else you just risk getting blocked. Our chat didn't go through last day and either you or me could have been hit.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Inactives are easy targets. Which proves my point because you and Ekko played worst. Also scum mates tend to share scum reads. They are also opportunistic.

Thread is too big for me to take on the task of quoting all the scummy things you said and did.

MUUGEN's votes DP0
Muugen > AL sama > T-Pein > - > Indigo > Ekkologix > Flower > Nessos > Ekkologix > Bakidou > Ekkologix > Udell > Flower > Udell > Flower > Bakidou

Absolutely ridiculous. His first two votes are on the miller claims... I would bet all my money that this guy is scum. Then he went after inactives. You better explain to town why you like Ekko all of a sudden. Day 1 he mellowed out because he was avoiding Worst and he pocket Naomi. Won't be surprised if they scum buddies. Based on MUUGEN's logic he still wants Flower lynched so by default Al is scum lmao.

So MUUGEN isn't pushing Apollo and he isn't building a case on Al. Maybe you should take your own advice and play the game brother.

Muugen's Day 1 votes
Muugen > Juliet > Lord Tentei

My point is proven. He also laid low and now he coming out guns blazing. How about you answer my questions. What was your case on Juliet?

Go back town and look at Alwaysmind he voted for Nessos. A useless vote but this was also an attempt at an inactive. The scummiest player will either do a bust vote or cast their vote on a low poster. Both Alwaysmind and Muugen are guilty.

Anyway i'm going to bed.
I mean, I don't necessarily agree but I do appreciate the effort. Just checked your last post and you've put almost everyone whom I townread as your suspicious list. :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.