[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
@AL sama @Flower

Though both of your acts seem to be done to get reactions but I still wanna know Why both of you taking so early intiation with a bit aggression? Why showing so hurry?
Why putting vote on someone who has said that he won't be here for few hours? Are you trying to blend with BD?

AL sama

Red Haired
@AL sama @Flower

Though both of your acts seem to be done to get reactions but I still wanna know Why both of you taking so early intiation with a bit aggression? Why showing so hurry?

Why putting vote on someone who has said that he won't be here for few hours? Are you trying to blend with BD?
I like playing like this... is there a problem?

I voted cause I felt like doing so
Why did you read me as good before I had made any posts? :choppawhat:

There are probably others you read as good that haven't made any posts either. This is very weird to me. Town would have no information to evaluate the alignment of inactive players, and if they have a read at all, it should be neutral or Scummy (Scum sometimes do hide among inactives (though my activity is not alignment indicative)). The only time one can read inactive players as Town is either:
  • By elimination through identifying the Scum roles (assuming the # of Scum are known (e.g. in an open setup game)).
  • By Night Action results.

Scum on the other hand would be able to better identify inactive players that are likely to be Town (by the same process of elimination as they know some who are Scum).

It's Day 1, there have been no Night Action, and the game started less than 2 hours ago. This is pretty suspect AL.
its called blind reads

Reborn

I like playing like this... is there a problem?

I voted cause I felt like doing so

its called blind reads
You can play whatever way you want but you still have to answer the questions and can't brush it aside by saying I did it because I felt so.

Random votes are casted to get reactions but what kind of reactions you would get by casting vote on someone who said he would remain inactive for hours?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
AL' s gameplay reminds me of the one he used in the Dressrosa game so far, where he happened to try to control Town as a Mafia, so FoS on him.

The way he is voting out TAC doesn't strike very genuine to me in addition, since he didn't write much and explicitly stated he would have been off for some hours.

AL sama

Red Haired
You can play whatever way you want but you still have to answer the questions and can't brush it aside by saying I did it because I felt so.

Random votes are casted to get reactions but what kind of reactions you would get by casting vote on someone who said he would remain inactive for hours?
if I tell you what I m doing and why than the whole thing would be a waste

what makes you think it was only to gain reaction from tac??

Don't get me wrong, but he/she can do whatever he/she pleases, relax :milaugh:

I kinda support the logic @Flower made, but I also feel suspicious of her jumping on trying to accuse someone. Reflecting?
Also, our Royal Majesty seems to be a good player, so I'm afraid it might be an evil king.

AL sama

Red Haired
AL' s gameplay reminds me of the one he used in the Dressrosa game so far, where he happened to try to control Town as a Mafia, so FoS on him.

The way he is voting out TAC doesn't strike very genuine to me in addition, since he didn't write much and explicitly stated he would have been off for some hours.
beta don't edit posts

yeah I m the scummiest scum to ever be scum lol

@AL sama @Flower

I wanna bring the discussion forward and that's a way to do that. You know this, so why do you ask?

Reborn

if I tell you what I m doing and why than the whole thing would be a waste

what makes you think it was only to gain reaction from tac??
Do you have any other reason so early on day one apart from getting reactions?

I wanna bring the discussion forward and that's a way to do that. You know this, so why do you ask?
There is some kind of synergy that I noticed. So it's better to ask and clarify if this isn't the case of scum buddying going on
Why not try to bring the discussion forward?
why don't you go??
Actually, let me do something.

Vote lynch @Dark Admiral .

I would like to know why you think there is the Unseen faction in the game? Cult has also been mentioned, so why exactly the Unseen?

Also I'm not liking that passiveness.

Status
Not open for further replies.