Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
@Charlie @MUUGEN

I mean, I tried to create trade route yesterday with muu but it failed and used second ability on creative wave so they are on cooldown so now i have only one one shot that i want to use on both of you to create trade route. however for the route to be estabilished ya'll need to give me some money so i'll ask for the lowest i.e just 1 dollar. if you are ready then you have to submit in in pm to rej.

what say?

So let me start by rewinding abit and laying down the situation we have at hand here. Tentei said that he used an investigation ability on fuji and that it came back guilty. Apollo (Fuji sub) said that he used an ability that specifically switch his alignment with a player of his choice and that player was Muugen.

Now, some people are here questioning the legitimacy of Tentei claims that he investigated apollo? Whelp, we have our boy Random Asshole coming out of nowhere and confirming Tentei actions. But even then, Tentei was working solo, if he was scum I would understand some players dismissal but that's not the case, plus if you look at Tentei abilities you will see Chakra absorption which states he can take/absorb an ability.

For what it means, I can confirm Rion did use an investigative ability and one "creative" this phase. His results on Fuji are probably genuine
Random Asshole here as you can see confirms that Tentei did indeed submit an investigation ability and one creative ability this phase. There is no reason to doubt random asshole claim here, dude outed this information completely out of free will.

Which brings us to the menu in the table, both Muugen and Apollo. The only two valid lynch candidate for this DP. I will go through both players one by one. Best case scenario we have at hand here is that both of them are scum and worst case scenario is that one of them is scum. I am currently leaning on both of them being scum.

Now, to not drown you peeps with huge wallies I will be breaking down both cases on these two players. Starting with my boy MUUGEN.

@Charlie @MUUGEN

I mean, I tried to create trade route yesterday with muu but it failed and used second ability on creative wave so they are on cooldown so now i have only one one shot that i want to use on both of you to create trade route. however for the route to be estabilished ya'll need to give me some money so i'll ask for the lowest i.e just 1 dollar. if you are ready then you have to submit in in pm to rej.

what say?
You do realize there is a decent chance of muugen being scum here right? If you are town then what exactly are you doing? Also, charlie? interesting choice of player to trust.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
You do realize there is a decent chance of muugen being scum here right? If you are town then what exactly are you doing? Also, charlie? interesting choice of player to trust.
I mean, Charlie asked me yesterday and I personally don't see Muugen as scum until proven so it's not an issue for me.

If anything, I'll just close the trade route.

So let me start by rewinding abit and laying down the situation we have at hand here. Tentei said that he used an investigation ability on fuji and that it came back guilty. Apollo (Fuji sub) said that he used an ability that specifically switch his alignment with a player of his choice and that player was Muugen.

Now, some people are here questioning the legitimacy of Tentei claims that he investigated apollo? Whelp, we have our boy Random Asshole coming out of nowhere and confirming Tentei actions. But even then, Tentei was working solo, if he was scum I would understand some players dismissal but that's not the case, plus if you look at Tentei abilities you will see Chakra absorption which states he can take/absorb an ability.

Random Asshole here as you can see confirms that Tentei did indeed submit an investigation ability and one creative ability this phase. There is no reason to doubt random asshole claim here, dude outed this information completely out of free will.

Which brings us to the menu in the table, both Muugen and Apollo. The only two valid lynch candidate for this DP. I will go through both players one by one. Best case scenario we have at hand here is that both of them are scum and worst case scenario is that one of them is scum. I am currently leaning on both of them being scum.

Now, to not drown you peeps with huge wallies I will be breaking down both cases on these two players. Starting with my boy MUUGEN.
Do you believe both Muugen and Apollo to be scum or only Muugen over Apollo with his ability claim?

Alright, let's take a look at MUUGEN posts for this DP and how he handled himself so far after tentei flip.

Most of these quotes were in one big post from muugen and I broke it down to look at the interactions he had with Apollo separately. (You are welcome scrubs)

Now, if I was MUUGEN and saw tentei flip and then read Apollo accusation on him, I would know immediately that apollo is capping here because you would think town MUUGEN would not tolerate such BS from scum right? let's see.

Baki is innocent too. Thats all info I have this DP.
why would you even share this info?
& what ability is yours that you used alignment check on baki and was this onii or you that submitted it?
The first quote from apollo muugen decided to comment on. He is questioning why apollo would share such information, but that information was already outed by fuji before apollo subbed in for him. Not sure why Muugen here acts like he seen it the first time. Did he miss it? eh maybe need to check if he commented about it for fuji. But can also behave completely clueless here.
------------------------------

Alright everyone, if our lynch Tentei flips town, then we have to deal with the fact that he got a guilty investigation on this slot.

This action was used, it makes me switch alignment with a target player for a cycle.
If someone investigates me, the result will be the target's alignment.
If someone investigates the target, the result will be my alignment.

This ability was used on @MUUGEN this cycle. Meaning our alignments have switched. If Tentei got a guilty result, then this means that he indirectly caught a guilty person.

My true alignment is innocent.

All I said here is the truth, if someone wants to check any part of it either by revealing the "???" or by truth-checking any part of this post through an ability, be my guest.

Tagging everyone as this might determine our night lynch, remember this is only valid in case Tentei is innocent.

why would you reveal info before a flip even happened, you may have targeted me but the results are false that much is true, you'd only come out with info like this if you were trying to save face, given the fact your slot has been more so scum read the timing is off for me. for starters im not even sure how that is inherently a towns ability you swap your true alignment with another players? sounds more like scum ability tbh since its essentially a self busdrive for invest. Given you stated it was an Onii ability usage the timing was I was heavily Town read while he was heavily Scum read. you also went out of your way to tag the entire lobby to plead your case..

like i said im not doubting the ability target and usage but your true alignment and intentions with this post.
Here MUUGEN comments on Apollo claiming that he switched alignment with MUUGEN and that the guilty result is on MUUGEN not him. You can see that MUUGEN is stating the results are false and not true, and basically elaborate on how apollo is very possible scum here. Now from town MUUGEN POV, if he see this post, you would think he could come swinging on Apollo here and place a vote on him. Yet he does not and only shade him as being scummy without pushing further. No way you as town would sit down and see another player accuse you of scanning guilty when you are town and not do anything about it. Makes no sense, apollo should be MUUGEN number one priority here. Him not voting him does not look good to me.

---------------------------------------------------------

Its an ability of mine. I already mentioned it in the post.

I don't even know whats the point of using such an ability this early. Because it needs teamwork that I won't have in cycle 1.
i do appreciate you coming out with some info earlier in the game but it also does set up rions invest results quite perfectly here.

"teamwork"

This interaction makes no sense, he shades Apollo here basically saying that Apollo was team working with Tentei lol. The shading here makes no sense, tentei was a serial killer. There was no team work involved between Apollo and Tentei here....

-----------------------------------------

If Tentei is saying the truth about the invest and flips town, yes Muu is guilty.

This is coming out now because I didn't have time to play today until now. I just subbed for Fuji this phase.

well rions flip was janitored so id say that was a hard indication that he was indeed scum. if he was telling the truth here why would his alignment matter we did see the ability used in the wu he claims to have had but the ability usage for his claimed character doesnt align. i think it was udell who pointed out the ability usage for flavor/player.

Here MUUGEN states that tentei role was janitored when that was not the case? Tentei role was revealed completely. So not sure why he is assuming tentei is scum here? isn't paying attention? Tentei claim is most likely true and Random asshole confirmed that tentei did indeed use an investigative ability, there is no point for random asshole to lie and by scrolling through tentei role you would see that his absorb ability checks out. (I will have to go and check some posts from rej to double check something, but it makes sense)
-------------------------------------------

What town role has teamwork between different townies ?

I'm sure you know Al.

Fuji used it and stayed silent about this in the thread. Ask him, I'm here in an attempt to catch a scum and survive a bit to estabilsh something important.

I need to get scum killed for my role to become useful, otherwise I am closer to being a vanilla than anything.
masons would be the ability/role id guess, but you can also elaborate on that bit.

so if onii was silent about it why did you discuss it?

----------------------------------------------------------

I really don't know what Fuji even wanted to do with this play he made, its such a high risk high reward move

If Tentei flips town and was saying the truth, then I can give a scum on a silver platter on Day 2.
I'll probably be the main target for the night lynch, which means I'll have to try to get the scum lynched.
also found these post quite amusing given the timing of it all - a night lynch wasnt even going to be possible this cycle so why were you so concerned about your health here id even say in regards to priority youre on the lower end of the totem pole.

you clearly said you wanted to wait til cycle 2 to share info yet went out of your way to try and paint me as scum.
Nothing insightful here, matter of fact I have more stuff to say regarding apollo than MUUGEN here.

'I'll probably be the main target for the night lynch.' is literally WIFOM excuse to explain his behavior for outing such information. I am not sure what was the high risk reward in this at all? how is swiping alignment with someone is a high risk reward???

----------------------------------------------

The alignment check is here:

was used on Baki and returned innocent.

I didn't have time to play after I subbed until late into the DP, the info about Baki being innocent should be shared.

My alignment is innocent, and anyone can invest me if they want as I won't use the switch alignment ability. Unless town wants to work with me on that.

You're right about my role, but I am severely limited in abilities. At least for now.

I wasn't sure about the night lynch, but if it did happen we would have no night chat at all. If I got voted for whatever happened before I subbed now....now that would suck. I would have no way of defending myself.

As for waiting for D2, it was something I considered: Keep the result secret, when Tentei dies I can then choose what to do: If Tentei is innocent, I will know you're guilty. If he flips scum, I will dismiss it.

Since Tentei flipped 3rd party, I am wondering again about you Muu.

Appreciate you sharing that.

I can I understand why onii chose his targets for baki and myself. innocent results don’t need to be share tbh it’s the guilty results that need to be shared.

I forgot what I said about your role so I need to read my own post back haha

well given rions flip what are your thoughts?

Apollo here replies to all MUUGEN posts and MUUGEN replies to him is rather..... passive? thanking him for sharing his inputs? what? why would town muugen do that? why would he be this friendly to a person who is literally saying that the guilty scan was on MUUGEN? This makes no sense, he even says that he understands why fuji chose him as his target and that only the guilty results need to be shared, but isn't that what apollo did? he shared that if tentei investigation on him is true then MUUGEN is the guilty one here. Like I am not following what's going on MUUGEN thought process here if he is town.

He then ask for apollo thoughts after tentei flip???

MUUGEN claims he pressured and pushed for apollo but does this sound like pushing/pressuring someone? I don't know, he interacted with him sure but how can you be this passive to the person who is accusing you for investigating guilty? This is not townie POV at all.

[VOTE LYNCH APOLLO]
I’d be willing to go to the gallows next if you flip town.
Here MUUGEN proceeds to vote for Apollo and states that he is willing to be lynched next if apollo flips townie. You would think MUUGEN is confident that apollo is scum here. I mean he has to? given the situation right? But here is the kicker, and what I didn't like.

MUUGEN proceeds to derail and goes ahead and start fishing for the biden role???? why? he even went further ahead and changed his vote to ekko because he assuming that ekko is biden here. How is a mere assumption on biden alignment is more scummy than apollo here from MUUGEN POV???

[VOTE LYNCH EKKO]
no vote on Apollo if SK isn’t Biden and it’s not me or Al and he’s vouching for flower who is it then ?
MUUGEN then comes and start sussing me because i was pushing for apollo then voted for muugen and start questioning him, and saying that I am higher priority to lynch than apollo if I am biden (which I am not) and he has his vote parked on Ekko.

MUUGEN here is not behaving from a townie POV and his derail from apollo to fishing biden role and wanting to lynch him over a person who is literally accusing him of being scum makes no sense. I believe there is a decent chance MUUGEN is scum here.

@MUUGEN you stated you have mechanical reasons on why you were not pushing so hard for apollo? you need to out them asap.

Final conclusion is that you are probably just scum here.

@Mashiro Blue
@Random Asshole
@Juliet
@Ekkologix
@Charlie
@Kagurashii
@Naomi
@Gambit
@oddoddfruit
@Michelle
@AL sama
@Destroya
@SoulKiller
@Flower
@Udell
@BakiDou

Tagging you peeps because I want to hear your opinion regarding MUUGEN behavior so far and tell me what you think.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I mean, whatever you are doing you shouldn't announce in the thread or else you just risk getting blocked. Our chat didn't go through last day and either you or me could have been hit.
it’s fine I’m already being heavily targeted and Apollo came out with same results on baki so far.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
@Charlie @MUUGEN

what say?
whenever

While going through Apollo posts I noticed a big contradiction that looks really bad on the guy.

Apollo claimed that this ability was used to check baki alignment and I am taking screen shots here cause it's easier tbh.

But fuji did not claim that ability when he told us that he investigated baki. Fuji stated that he used this ability to get baki alignment.

@Apollo how come you and fuji state different things?

I also went back to see if an investigation ability has been taken and surprise surprise.

An investigative ability was taken, but there was no name beside it. I am assuming that was the tracking glasses tentei was talking about???

If anyone else took that investigative ability then please out it.

While going through tentei posts his way how he described getting the ability is fishy as fuck and some of it makes no sense, but random asshole confirmed that tentei indeed used an investigative ability so......

While going through Apollo posts I noticed a big contradiction that looks really bad on the guy.

Apollo claimed that this ability was used to check baki alignment and I am taking screen shots here cause it's easier tbh.

But fuji did not claim that ability when he told us that he investigated baki. Fuji stated that he used this ability to get baki alignment.

I also went back to see if an investigation ability has been taken and surprise surprise.

An investigative ability was taken, but there was no name beside it. I am assuming that was the tracking glasses tentei was talking about???

While going through tentei posts his way how he described getting the ability is fishy as fuck and some of it makes no sense, but random asshole confirmed that tentei indeed used an investigative ability so......
Sorry, I posted the same screen shot twice.

This is the ability fuji claimed he has used on baki to get his alignment check which contradicts with apollo.

Further more, apollo derailing and trying to put focus on a list that you can't even confirm it's validaty over pushing muugen is fishy as fuck. Hell, MUUGEN name was in that list and you would think he would be more confident in muugen being scum and using that list as even further reason to push muugen here but he does not. You came last DP stating you caught scum in a silver plate and then next DP you derail from it and instead focus on a list and suggest us to lynch a player from there when MUUGEN is also there as well. Like it makes no sense, you would never hesitate not voting muugen here if you truly swiped alignment.

Plus, that contradiction I pointed out does not look good on you mate.

@Apollo

Alright, let's take a look at MUUGEN posts for this DP and how he handled himself so far after tentei flip.

Most of these quotes were in one big post from muugen and I broke it down to look at the interactions he had with Apollo separately. (You are welcome scrubs)

Now, if I was MUUGEN and saw tentei flip and then read Apollo accusation on him, I would know immediately that apollo is capping here because you would think town MUUGEN would not tolerate such BS from scum right? let's see.

The first quote from apollo muugen decided to comment on. He is questioning why apollo would share such information, but that information was already outed by fuji before apollo subbed in for him. Not sure why Muugen here acts like he seen it the first time. Did he miss it? eh maybe need to check if he commented about it for fuji. But can also behave completely clueless here.
------------------------------

Here MUUGEN comments on Apollo claiming that he switched alignment with MUUGEN and that the guilty result is on MUUGEN not him. You can see that MUUGEN is stating the results are false and not true, and basically elaborate on how apollo is very possible scum here. Now from town MUUGEN POV, if he see this post, you would think he could come swinging on Apollo here and place a vote on him. Yet he does not and only shade him as being scummy without pushing further. No way you as town would sit down and see another player accuse you of scanning guilty when you are town and not do anything about it. Makes no sense, apollo should be MUUGEN number one priority here. Him not voting him does not look good to me.

---------------------------------------------------------

This interaction makes no sense, he shades Apollo here basically saying that Apollo was team working with Tentei lol. The shading here makes no sense, tentei was a serial killer. There was no team work involved between Apollo and Tentei here....

-----------------------------------------

Here MUUGEN states that tentei role was janitored when that was not the case? Tentei role was revealed completely. So not sure why he is assuming tentei is scum here? isn't paying attention? Tentei claim is most likely true and Random asshole confirmed that tentei did indeed use an investigative ability, there is no point for random asshole to lie and by scrolling through tentei role you would see that his absorb ability checks out. (I will have to go and check some posts from rej to double check something, but it makes sense)
-------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------

Nothing insightful here, matter of fact I have more stuff to say regarding apollo than MUUGEN here.

'I'll probably be the main target for the night lynch.' is literally WIFOM excuse to explain his behavior for outing such information. I am not sure what was the high risk reward in this at all? how is swiping alignment with someone is a high risk reward???

----------------------------------------------

Apollo here replies to all MUUGEN posts and MUUGEN replies to him is rather..... passive? thanking him for sharing his inputs? what? why would town muugen do that? why would he be this friendly to a person who is literally saying that the guilty scan was on MUUGEN? This makes no sense, he even says that he understands why fuji chose him as his target and that only the guilty results need to be shared, but isn't that what apollo did? he shared that if tentei investigation on him is true then MUUGEN is the guilty one here. Like I am not following what's going on MUUGEN thought process here if he is town.

He then ask for apollo thoughts after tentei flip???

MUUGEN claims he pressured and pushed for apollo but does this sound like pushing/pressuring someone? I don't know, he interacted with him sure but how can you be this passive to the person who is accusing you for investigating guilty? This is not townie POV at all.

Here MUUGEN proceeds to vote for Apollo and states that he is willing to be lynched next if apollo flips townie. You would think MUUGEN is confident that apollo is scum here. I mean he has to? given the situation right? But here is the kicker, and what I didn't like.

MUUGEN proceeds to derail and goes ahead and start fishing for the biden role???? why? he even went further ahead and changed his vote to ekko because he assuming that ekko is biden here. How is a mere assumption on biden alignment is more scummy than apollo here from MUUGEN POV???

MUUGEN then comes and start sussing me because i was pushing for apollo then voted for muugen and start questioning him, and saying that I am higher priority to lynch than apollo if I am biden (which I am not) and he has his vote parked on Ekko.

MUUGEN here is not behaving from a townie POV and his derail from apollo to fishing biden role and wanting to lynch him over a person who is literally accusing him of being scum makes no sense. I believe there is a decent chance MUUGEN is scum here.

@MUUGEN you stated you have mechanical reasons on why you were not pushing so hard for apollo? you need to out them asap.

Final conclusion is that you are probably just scum here.

@Mashiro Blue
@Random Asshole
@Juliet
@Ekkologix
@Charlie
@Kagurashii
@Naomi
@Gambit
@oddoddfruit
@Michelle
@AL sama
@Destroya
@SoulKiller
@Flower
@Udell
@BakiDou

Tagging you peeps because I want to hear your opinion regarding MUUGEN behavior so far and tell me what you think.
I don't understand Muugen's play today. I completely forgot about Random Asshole's result yesterday about Tentei and today Muugen said that Tentei lied. Muugen I suspect is scum.

I think Tentei said he absorbed an invest ability from using his ability.

Sorry, I posted the same screen shot twice.

This is the ability fuji claimed he has used on baki to get his alignment check which contradicts with apollo.

This is a good catch on the contradiction about Fuji and Apollo claiming different actions and I missed this. You're not the only one who suspects both Muugen and Apollo to be scum. I also suspect they are mafia who are on the opposing team.

Just got back from the holiday. How yall doing paps?

I don't like how Dest is ready and willing to piggyback any wagon. For me, he's worth yerting, too.

Vote lynch Destroya

Now, if Muugen is scum then he must be scum with Broki knowing how they open wolf with each other and almost hell bent in throwing me into the scum pool like each and every Broki's post. But, Al vouching Broker 8/10. Lololol. Seriously Al?

Tentei's AtE and guilty result from last day looked genuine. Apollo and Muugen look like to me they are on opposing mafia team. Apollo said he busdrove himself with Muugen and the weird thing is Fuji town read Muugen and busdrove himself with Muugen. Town doesn't busdrive themself with a town read of theirs and only scum does that. My scum read on Muugen is from Tentei's guilty result and I didn't like his vote.
Inlike this post. Not forced and she's among the firat ones to point this one out. Town in my book. Well compared to the witchy Naomi.
Hmm if there is skoom between Apollo and Muu I would be inclined to say it's Muu I think
I think you're scum, too.
I put my money on gambit tbh need to place a vote his way. pretty sure him zolo and ekko are scum tbh
Scum!
Bow guess depwa already forgot how bow fredishay. Gambit lynch will neeshga gloope, apparently wibbs's how inactive he usually es. It still looks to bow hooba scum does to blend, unless depwa can give bow depper read on his town/scum fredishay

Also bow would like to know shanga Zolo es zo far nooby on the illuminati list, wibbs guy should xor far from the top few people
Need a translation.
what happens if i do this

vote lynch broki
insert Drake thumbs up
Am scum
ryu scum
zolo scum
one of flowa/broker scum, leaning broker. maybe both scum? idk
one of apollo/muugen scum, leaning apolo. low chance both scum. can see both town but wtf are they doing?? maybe mafia and indie

lets go less talking more yeeting

@oddoddfruit any thoughts on the day so far?

@Nessos @Udell @Gambit u guys too

@AL sama @Destroya do u think one of the active players is scum?
I lean more on Muugen being scum than Apollo. I like Apollo's predecessor's post and I don't see any reason how he is scum in sharing those info.

Ryu also has done nothing so far and he's out there in lynch lineup. Can't really decide on Nessy and Udell. Rn, they are still null. One moment they cooperate, the second later they dipped like me. Lololol

If Zolo is in the game, we better yeet him, too as he's no bearing.

The alignment check is here:

was used on Baki and returned innocent.

I didn't have time to play after I subbed until late into the DP, the info about Baki being innocent should be shared.

My alignment is innocent, and anyone can invest me if they want as I won't use the switch alignment ability. Unless town wants to work with me on that.

You're right about my role, but I am severely limited in abilities. At least for now.

I wasn't sure about the night lynch, but if it did happen we would have no night chat at all. If I got voted for whatever happened before I subbed now....now that would suck. I would have no way of defending myself.

As for waiting for D2, it was something I considered: Keep the result secret, when Tentei dies I can then choose what to do: If Tentei is innocent, I will know you're guilty. If he flips scum, I will dismiss it.

Since Tentei flipped 3rd party, I am wondering again about you Muu.
In this Apollo-Muuge situation we have 1 skoom probably, dunno who tho, my case on Apollo is wrong because Tentei flipped serial

Lets wait for the fellas with results now
Hmm if there is skoom between Apollo and Muu I would be inclined to say it's Muu I think
We know two mafia roles also
Jamemba- gods( he is a god in the bdz verse and a villain)
Valak- pupped mafia most likely- villain who can control others.
So between these four we have a guilty playa
And between these guys there 2 scum
No lets remove Watson as s/he died.
AL sama investigates guilty as he claimed Miller.

So it's one guilty player in those 8.
Thanks, let me update the lists:

The Four(have one guilty): X, Charlie, Rottkins and Muugen
The Ten, now Seven*(have two guilty): Charlie, Soulkiller, Mashiro Blue, Apollo, Naomi, Xlaw and Zolo

*Watson died and was removed, Al claims miller and has been removed for now.
**My own check of Baki returned innocent, so I would also remove Baki.
biden is probably scum
Hmm now that I think about it, we dont know for sure if Jamemb is a role, we should think this matter more, maybe Biden is in the puppet mafia with those polls lol
Btw, I am wondering.....what do we even do with money ?
Read post 4 at the end, we have shops
The way appollo handled revealing such information was weird, it's like he took his time to think about it and Muugen I had him as null and very possibly can see him as scum with the current information at hand.
The Ten, now Seven*(have two guilty): Charlie, Soulkiller, Mashiro Blue, Apollo, Naomi, Xlaw and Zolo

In my opinion, the lynch should be one of these, there is still 48 hours and many players who aren't on yet. Don't narrow down the lynch pool so fast.
No, it's either you or muugen getting axed today. So tell me, why aren't you voting for muugen if you switched alignment with him?

Vote Lynch: Apollo
He said he absorbed an investigation ability and used it on fuji. Which apollo then came out and said he switched alignment with muugen. This looks to me like made on purpose, he could of easily claimed tentei is just bsing and not outing such information. Plus, I actually believe tentei here, he is a serial killer and looked geniune.
Let me correct the list actually:

The Ten, now Seven*(have two scum): Charlie, Soulkiller, Mashiro Blue, Apollo, Naomi, Xlaw and Zolo

You are derailing here, you said you got scum on a silver plate on muugen if what tentei said is true which I believe it is. I will go back and iso him later today. Yet instead of voting for muugen you are instead looking at a list of players to vote for instead and now throwing shade my way because I happen to be in that list.

There is nothing too complicated here, you or muugen or even both are scum. The fact that you are not voting for muugen here is not only sus, but you are now trying to say that we should lynch among list of players when there is two clear candidate with you and muugen here being scum. Makes no sense.

Plus, why would town have an ability to switch their alignment? I suggest you claim sooner than later here.
Yes, and whatever tentei said should be taken with a grain of salt because he's a serial killer. I would've voted muugen in my first post if Tentei flipped town. Its that simple.

And the list I am looking at include both me and muugen, and two players whose names repeated. You seem to ignore why I look at the list at all.

I'm not gonna claim now, but I already revealed two of my abilities so far. That makes more than half.

Morning eveyone I read a part of the game but i still have a lot to read to figure out things.
I put my quotes in spoiler for further refference if needed and bbl in work break

SK i think what Apollo claims can be true regardless Apollo's alignament from what I read until now, but let me catch up completely and I will come back to you

Status
Not open for further replies.