• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
Special Mechanic - Total Isekai Store

What is Power, if you can't spend your power? This is a certified store, that wants to take your power away and compensate you for it.
Is it worth to keep your money, or do you want to spend it? It is adviced to spend your money on our store, because the Total Iseka Store promises,
to turn your game into chaos and fun! First come, first serve!

Tier 1 Store - The Boonie's Locker: This store is available from the get-go and it has limited supply.
[9.000][Transformative Magic Orb] - A magical orb, that transforms itself into any sightable Arsenal ability.[1-shot][8 purchases]>[6 purchases]
[11.000][Legion Soldier Pills] -
Universal pills that boost your stamina. Enables Arsenal ability use in any case, this cycle. [1-shot][8 purchases]
[11.000][Mondstadt Wind Glider] -
A magnificent Wind Glider from Mondstadt. Removes your next Action Writeup. [1-shot][8 purchases]
[11.000][Spider Dart Arrow] -
A poisonous dart arrow, used by ninjas. Poison a target. [1-shot][8 purchases]
[15.000][Omni Butter] -
Mysterious butter, that can adapt any taste. Occupy any type of wave, using this. [1-shot][8 purchases]
[15.000][Honey from another World] -
Rare honey, guarded by a demonic bear. Cures poison. [1-shot][8 purchases]

Tier 2 Store - The Smith's Cabin: This store unlocks once the interest has been increased. All Tier 1 Store items' prices are increased to 1000%.
LOCKED STORE.

Tier 3 Store - The Bachelor's Chest: LOCKED CONDITION.
LOCKED STORE.

Tier 4 Store - The Millionaire's Club: LOCKED CONDITION.
LOCKED STORE.

Shop perks:
Tier 2: You are able to sell one shot of your Arsenal to The Smith's Cabin per phase. The payment is 10.000 gold. Also: T1 item prices grow according to global interest.
Tier 4: Players receive 100.000 gold each day. This excludes the Upper Six.

Shop Rules:
- maximum 3 purchases per cycle
- can't purchase the same item twice or more during the same cycle
@Apollo

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž
Wave #2: Investigative
Target this wave with 4 investigative actions in order to defeat it's spawns.

Sample: Commands
Target Wave #2 with "Investigative action"

You have until the end of the following night, ergo the whole cycle time to submit an action (ability or item) and if enough actions, that target the waves, have been submitted, the waves will be considered defeated.

Not defeating a wave will cause several repercussions, that will be randomized from a pool of possible punishments. A nerf towards all abilities of said archtype or the loss of a fellow weeb at random are possible punishments.

On the other side, defeating a wave successfully will grant all participants a reward in form of currency, sponsored by the holy royalty that rules this world. So, coordinating the actions between the weebs is adviced, in order to maximize the rewards you obtain.
@Charlie

bruh guys at least read these things

i mean, sure, who destroy one gets money, but that requires claiming abilities and basically wasting them

i thought each wave that slips will kill someone or something, i see no reason to bother with them tbh

@MUUGEN @Apollo

One of you peeps is gonna be the lynch this DP.

I am surprised you guys aren't voting one another, especially appollo who was very confident that muugen is scum if what tentei said is true, and tbh with you. I think both of you are scum.

The way appollo handled revealing such information was weird, it's like he took his time to think about it and Muugen I had him as null and very possibly can see him as scum with the current information at hand.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
so... there's no "punishment" for these waves slipping by other than blocking people who actually tried to stop them?
It seems so.

Players that weren't on the waves didn't get any negative effects.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
i mean, sure, who destroy one gets money, but that requires claiming abilities and basically wasting them

i thought each wave that slips will kill someone or something, i see no reason to bother with them tbh
I don't think you waste abilities unless they're one shots.

If you use an ability of unlimited uses you don't lose the sbility I believe.

Apollo

The Sol King
β€Ž

@MUUGEN @Apollo

I am surprised you guys aren't voting one another, especially appollo who was very confident that muugen is scum if what tentei said is true, and tbh with you. I think both of you are scum.

The way appollo handled revealing such information was weird, it's like he took his time to think about it and Muugen I had him as null and very possibly can see him as scum with the current information at hand.
The Four(have one guilty): X, Charlie, Rottkins and Muugen
The Ten, now Seven*(have two guilty): Charlie, Soulkiller, Mashiro Blue, Apollo, Naomi, Xlaw and Zolo

*Watson died and was removed, Al claims miller and has been removed for now.
**My own check of Baki returned innocent, so I would also remove Baki.

In my opinion, the lynch should be one of these, there is still 48 hours and many players who aren't on yet. Don't narrow down the lynch pool so fast.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
The Ten, now Seven*(have two guilty): Charlie, Soulkiller, Mashiro Blue, Apollo, Naomi, Xlaw and Zolo

In my opinion, the lynch should be one of these, there is still 48 hours and many players who aren't on yet. Don't narrow down the lynch pool so fast.
From your POV don't you think that Muu is skoom considering that bald old man info?

No, it's either you or muugen getting axed today. So tell me, why aren't you voting for muugen if you switched alignment with him?

Vote Lynch: Apollo

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
waste in a sense, you could use your protection/investigation/roleblock/kill onto someone and actually get something out of it instead of using it on mech just to get blocked for entire cycle in return
True.

I would guess you can view it as an investment/gamble since you get money out of it but need to bet an ability.

@MUUGEN @Apollo

btw, didn't Tentei say someone gifted him investigation? maybe he was bullshitting all along? who would send him one-shots

Apollo

The Sol King
β€Ž
No, it's either you or muugen getting axed today. So tell me, why aren't you voting for muugen if you switched alignment with him?

Vote Lynch: Apollo
In a 48 hour long DP you are locked onto two players, and the whole claim came from a Serial Killer. Your name is still on the list of suspicion, just like mine and muugen.

Status
Not open for further replies.