• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
oh juliet came out to play as well. except my boy sk my scum reads are surely going at me today. Didn’t see much from her though just a soft FoS on me, but just got off following the Bukowski lifestyle going to get a bottle of whisky and drink it and go to the bar and find a girl maybe get into a fistfight.

see yall in a few hrs

Last edited:

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
The first quote from apollo muugen decided to comment on. He is questioning why apollo would share such information, but that information was already outed by fuji before apollo subbed in for him. Not sure why Muugen here acts like he seen it the first time. Did he miss it? eh maybe need to check if he commented about it for fuji. But can also behave completely clueless here.
seems as if you didnt find anything?

genuinely dont recall this info being shared.
Here MUUGEN comments on Apollo claiming that he switched alignment with MUUGEN and that the guilty result is on MUUGEN not him. You can see that MUUGEN is stating the results are false and not true, and basically elaborate on how apollo is very possible scum here. Now from town MUUGEN POV, if he see this post, you would think he could come swinging on Apollo here and place a vote on him. Yet he does not and only shade him as being scummy without pushing further. No way you as town would sit down and see another player accuse you of scanning guilty when you are town and not do anything about it. Makes no sense, apollo should be MUUGEN number one priority here. Him not voting him does not look good to me.
hmm interesting since you left out the post of me questioning the validity of such ability usage for town and reading him as godfather...

since was intro voting alignment indictive?

ill start each cycle from now on voting if this is the meta...
This interaction makes no sense, he shades Apollo here basically saying that Apollo was team working with Tentei lol. The shading here makes no sense, tentei was a serial killer. There was no team work involved between Apollo and Tentei here....
yawn. this is really the best you were able to muster dest going to be so let down.

i forgot i clearly stated thoughts from last cycle in regards to my tl:dr post where i also stated i addressed the ones discussing the entire sit.
Here MUUGEN states that tentei role was janitored when that was not the case? Tentei role was revealed completely. So not sure why he is assuming tentei is scum here? isn't paying attention? Tentei claim is most likely true and Random asshole confirmed that tentei did indeed use an investigative ability, there is no point for random asshole to lie and by scrolling through tentei role you would see that his absorb ability checks out. (I will have to go and check some posts from rej to double check something, but it makes sense)
once again you lack basic reading skills and are still sounding like kekko - was his role janitored or not to start the NP?

sigi a guy who has been virtually afk and joined the game to place and pak a vote on me for the entirety of D0. the way you believe this players so easily doesnt read as town SK, youve also been tame since onii subbed out..

what happened to your resolve and vigor?

youre also forgetting rion decided to "keep this info to himself" until he was at the final hour. i dont take claims like this seriously, which is also why i engaged several players discussing sthe validity of it all.
Apollo here replies to all MUUGEN posts and MUUGEN replies to him is rather..... passive? thanking him for sharing his inputs? what? why would town muugen do that? why would he be this friendly to a person who is literally saying that the guilty scan was on MUUGEN? This makes no sense, he even says that he understands why fuji chose him as his target and that only the guilty results need to be shared, but isn't that what apollo did? he shared that if tentei investigation on him is true then MUUGEN is the guilty one here. Like I am not following what's going on MUUGEN thought process here if he is town.

He then ask for apollo thoughts after tentei flip???

MUUGEN claims he pressured and pushed for apollo but does this sound like pushing/pressuring someone? I don't know, he interacted with him sure but how can you be this passive to the person who is accusing you for investigating guilty? This is not townie POV at all.
sharing inputs are you still playing dumb or stupid here?

go reread and come back with a solid iso cause youre not that guy pal.

i thanked apollo for sharing his ability usage for "rolecop" same way i thanked baki for doing something similar....

idek how it doesnt make sense if the validity of apolloe/onii being scum he would cop baki who he was going neck and neck with for the entirety of the game with while also town reading me.

if his abilities are truth why wouldnt he cop baki here to see if scum or town, followed up with alignment busdriving himself with mine given i was a hard town read D0/1.

he came out with info that was shared to him by a confirmed sk who played so utterly bad and scummy he had the entire playerbase on his wagon, followed up by the only single person to vouch for him is an afk sigi whos done what exactly, outside of his ability usage what else has the guy done here?
Here MUUGEN proceeds to vote for Apollo and states that he is willing to be lynched next if apollo flips townie. You would think MUUGEN is confident that apollo is scum here. I mean he has to? given the situation right? But here is the kicker, and what I didn't like.

MUUGEN proceeds to derail and goes ahead and start fishing for the biden role???? why? he even went further ahead and changed his vote to ekko because he assuming that ekko is biden here. How is a mere assumption on biden alignment is more scummy than apollo here from MUUGEN POV???
if i am inherently wrong and apollo flips town in what world would i not be the immediate lynch for the next phase?

the usage of DERAIL and general terms is so ridiculously wrongfully used it hurts my head.

apollo leaves the game thread all together , what would you like me to do park a vote on someone for 48hrs and just wait til he returns while i begin pushing my other town please.

since when did i say such a thing, iirc i called apollo as being godfather while questioning the validity of "bidens" results based off the fact you or kekko decided to slip and use X instead of Destroya. just as bad of a blunder as rion claiming a mechanical character.
MUUGEN then comes and start sussing me because i was pushing for apollo then voted for muugen and start questioning him, and saying that I am higher priority to lynch than apollo if I am biden (which I am not) and he has his vote parked on Ekko.

MUUGEN here is not behaving from a townie POV and his derail from apollo to fishing biden role and wanting to lynch him over a person who is literally accusing him of being scum makes no sense. I believe there is a decent chance MUUGEN is scum here.

@MUUGEN you stated you have mechanical reasons on why you were not pushing so hard for apollo? you need to out them asap.
oh is that wht i started sussing you or was it after the fact that al shared info that you hard refer to dest as X? furthermore dest came out and stated its only YOU who really refers to him as X.

id say whoever is biden is a priority for lynch since theyve virtually done nothing to push theirown results that if "town" they should be hard pushing this result as it scanned 4 players and said 1/4 is scum giving the odds 25% of brain usage sounds bad for you,

no i do not as i said it is based off my own role and i questioned him for reasons as to gain more info youd see this if you did a proper iso.

git gud scrub

try again

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Inactives are easy targets. Which proves my point because you and Ekko played worst. Also scum mates tend to share scum reads. They are also opportunistic.

Thread is too big for me to take on the task of quoting all the scummy things you said and did.

MUUGEN's votes DP0
Muugen > AL sama > T-Pein > - > Indigo > Ekkologix > Flower > Nessos > Ekkologix > Bakidou > Ekkologix > Udell > Flower > Udell > Flower > Bakidou

Absolutely ridiculous. His first two votes are on the miller claims... I would bet all my money that this guy is scum. Then he went after inactives. You better explain to town why you like Ekko all of a sudden. Day 1 he mellowed out because he was avoiding Worst and he pocket Naomi. Won't be surprised if they scum buddies. Based on MUUGEN's logic he still wants Flower lynched so by default Al is scum lmao.

So MUUGEN isn't pushing Apollo and he isn't building a case on Al. Maybe you should take your own advice and play the game brother.

Muugen's Day 1 votes
Muugen > Juliet > Lord Tentei

My point is proven. He also laid low and now he coming out guns blazing. How about you answer my questions. What was your case on Juliet?

Go back town and look at Alwaysmind he voted for Nessos. A useless vote but this was also an attempt at an inactive. The scummiest player will either do a bust vote or cast their vote on a low poster. Both Alwaysmind and Muugen are guilty.

Anyway i'm going to bed.
if you had decided to actually participate in the game you wouldve known for pein and als claims they were so horribly bad that al didnt share his alignment check negation until after pein claimed which was the same ability that scum had previous in the last game that claim was identically the same and then pein said it was conditional miller then left the game and claimed the conditional bit so horrendously bad that he needed help from kekko maybe who interfered in my push on him.

youre just lazy and dont really have shit on me other than i sussed you D0 and you said yourself you scumread me for "nonsense" your words not mine. yawn. i mean the proof is in the pudding we can ask @Naomi @Destroya @AL sama @Charlie if i wasnt actually pushing apollo at the start of this phase.

laid low when, when i wasnt even on the forum?

since then ive maintained the status of a top 5 poster - game has nothing to do with how you start unless youre kagu lol

you should go read back and find the case in juliet. flower hasnt done anything to make her claim to al believable have you seen her cause i havent she even said she would be back tomorrow after cycle had just began, al vouches for flower here cause he has her rolesheet or something along those line. ive also still stated continuous times that al is someone who i doesnt fully sound town given his ability of being alignment proof, you mustved missed it.

pleb

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I don't understand Muugen's play today. I completely forgot about Random Asshole's result yesterday about Tentei and today Muugen said that Tentei lied. Muugen I suspect is scum.
yawn.

so do you have your own actual thoughts here or are you just going to piggyback off of SK?

Lord tentai said he was gonna turn apollo into a hostile anyways so we should lynch that actually.
And I read his role and it does say he can choose a new vessel.
Idk if lord tentai would petty enough to do it but he probably most likely is.

Vote lynch apollo

Apollo and muugen both scum.

Al scuma screams 3rd party to me or I missed somthing.

Naomi is scum/town?

Flower is scummy

Sk is scummy

Charlie is scum??

Ekko is senile

Gambit is scum

Odd is scum

:risiup:

Lord tentai said he was gonna turn apollo into a hostile anyways so we should lynch that actually.
And I read his role and it does say he can choose a new vessel.
Idk if lord tentai would petty enough to do it but he probably most likely is.

Vote lynch apollo
This Vessel thing never triggered.

Tentei is gone for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.