Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He can't do both, like Lucci? I don't think what you said means anything
Is Lucci one of the most valuable and important political figures in the world ?
What makes you think Saturn is ripping apart his shirt and starting to throw knuckles ?
Post automatically merged:

You think he'd be destroying on his own if Kizaru is there to do it for him ?

We can count it as a speed feat too, man destroyed all cameras before Shaka could catch a glimpse of his shadow.
We don't even know if that was him lol

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
What makes you think Saturn will fight at all?
Let's see

Oda has introduced Saturn (name) for the first time..first time one of them made a move.

We don't know the names of others so oda won't clown Saturn to de-hype other Gorosei before we even learnt their names

They have big scars and one of them has famous sword

Have calm and compose traits like leaders unlike spandam and orochi who were goofy and separates them from other CDs.

Lived for centuries - possibly learnt way to preserve strength or might have some ancient weapon/tech at disposal.

He made admirals obey them - one literally served tea.

H

Herrera95

I wanted to say Kizaru > Akainu ~ Aokiji but seeing this, now I am not sure anymore.
Now it looks like Akainu being the weakest among OG Admirals now thanks to your argument. Yeah you can replace broken leg with ice leg. But you can't replace damaged ear with magma ear. Magma can't be used to hear things.
I always said that. Not because of limb replacement but because Aokiji fought equally for 10 days against someone who had DF advantage over him. My guess is that hami of both Akainu and Aokiji depleted than they had to rely on DF only which made Akainu win.

He is put below Akainu in everything. Superior feats, Superior portrayal, Superior oponnents that he fought and finally Superior status as his boss. There's no argument here.
What feats, what portrayal, what superior opponents?
Akainu only faced old, sick Whitebeard. Kizaru faced old, healthy Rayleigh and still ended up in better condition than post WB fight Akainu.
Old Rayleigh > Old Sickbeard. Kizaru fought stronger opponents and gained upper hands. Akainu fought weaker opponents, got two shotted and hide in the underground.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Its obvious its him. Who else is heading for Egghead and is antagonistic to Vega and the SHs?

Saturn will show up, Lucci and Kaku will crap their pants at the sight of the gorosei while Luffy and Zoro won't know who he is. The the hype orbit starts.
We don't know Saturn is there yet.

It could be bBP or a traitor among VP who knows

Nothing confirms they're stronger than Admirals. It would be common sense if there's a logical conclusion coming out of it, but i don't see how this panel and the Gorosei being Top Tiers confirm they're above Admirals.

- The Admirals are the WG's strongest military power
- The Gorosei are the WG's highest authority

The roles are clear and both groups are seen as WG members.

What does this have to do with anything?
Common sense says otherwise, IF they turn out to be top tier then it seals the deal, but I would wait for that to be confirmed first.

You didn't explained a shit
Nami will use her COC which was hinted at in 1058 to knock out the Seraphin kids so they stop attacking as they are kids

Nami only Straw Hat to have not used her abilities in Egghead yet and no Zeus either. At the beginning of the arc we see Vegapunk saying he wants to be able to manipulate the weather. From previous arcs we know that controlling the weather is the work of the gods. What will the reaction of Saturn and Vegapunk be when they see Nami use weather attacks and Zeus. Hints at Imu from Saturn??

Dragon will show up at the end of the arc. He just heard from Shaka that he is going to die and Kuma randomly ran off on his own. He will want Answers.

H

Herrera95

Its obvious its him. Who else is heading for Egghead and is antagonistic to Vega and the SHs?

Saturn will show up, Lucci and Kaku will crap their pants at the sight of the gorosei while Luffy and Zoro won't know who he is. The the hype orbit starts.
To me they are still at ships and a little away from the island.

Plus remember how careful Kizaru was with his safety? I'm not saying he is not a fighter otherwise he wouldn't even leave Mariejoa but he will be the last one engaging in a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.