Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget to add yours - Garp will beat BB

Because that's definitely takes the cake :milaugh:

And, we are speculating - it could be BBP or someone's insider or Saturn
Yea just like shiliew is on winner island, since this guy ate the invisible fruit, y all are making theory about him being everywhere:tchpepe:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
As for Akainu vs Kizaru. It's so blatantly obvious that Akainu is superior to Kizaru in every way from power and status that it's hardly interesting to debate over it.
It really isnt. There is no supposed superiority of Akainu over Kizaru.
When it comes to their DF powers, one is a superior element and it isnt magma.

On top of having a superior element, Kizaru is also a swordsman aka a superior fighter.
When it comes to status, it's the same as claiming that Roger is superior to WB bcs he is PK while WB who never was in that race isnt...

Common sense is taking the titles that Oda has given us literally. He already sealed the deal in pre ts when Robin referred to the Admirals as the WG's strongest military power.
The gorosei aren't part of the military. It's like how kaido is world's strongest creature and whitebeard worlds strongest man. The admirals are strongest military power. The gorosei are strongest government power

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
All of these points hint that Saturn or the Gorosei by extension are fighters but nothing confirms that he's here to fight. See what i mean?
The Gorosei never went to confront anyone even if they can one shot the Admiral each. That's not their role. He's here due to the command structure of the Seraphim.

The entire traitor plot is still a thing tho.

Alright then just keep reading. Seems like in the next weeks a ton of Admiral humiliation and Gorosei hype will come. Enjoy.

- Defeated someone equal to Kizaru 1v1, which Top Tier did Kizaru defeat? Superior feat.
- When Akainu and Kizaru were in MF Akainu fought the captain and Kizaru the henchmen.
- Superior portrayal?

Noticed your mistake? Kizaru fought Rayleigh but when he was with Akainu in an arc he fought the inferior oponnent, because he is inferior.

Now don't pretend like I'm the one that has to explain himself here. You've not managed to provide even a single solid argument supporting your take, trying to put me in the position of the one that has to explain himself when in actuality the burden of proof lies on you because you go against the Manga.

That being said. Debating something that has already been confirmed does nothing for me so I'm done with this here.
Never said he is there to fight.

You asked why I think they can be strong and I made a case regarding it

He is obvious there to take command..but... with luffy and Zoro there as a team, don't think for a second that Saturn would stay at bay

It really isnt. There is no supposed superiority of Akainu over Kizaru.
When it comes to their DF powers, one is a superior element and it isnt magma.

On top of having a superior element, Kizaru is also a swordsman aka a superior fighter.
When it comes to status, it's the same as claiming that Roger is superior to WB bcs he is PK while WB who never was in that race isnt...
Those are all your personal criteria what makes a superior fighter, not Oda's Nik.

No it isn't the same. WB isn't Roger's subordinate while Kizaru is Akainu's subordinate. One isn't the same as the other.

H

Herrera95

How did the Seraphim become enemies at all then ?
Gorosei would make more sense but then Vegapunk #1 made that weird comment that other Vegapunk must have ordered them so he can't bypass that order.

Which makes no sense to me since they are all at the same level. But we have to take that so it was the traitor vegapunk.

Alright then just keep reading. Seems like in the next weeks a ton of Admiral humiliation and Gorosei hype will come. Enjoy.
I dont think kiz gonna get humiliated
Also ive been saying
Sanji and jinbei being together will be kizaru s
Gb moment when he negged 1b pirates king and queen

Defeated someone equal to Kizaru 1v1, which Top Tier did Kizaru defeat? Superior feat
It is not like Kizaru ever tried to fight either Akainu or Aokiji seriously until 10 days long neither.
I.e. we can't say Jinbe > Doffy just because Jinbe beat fellow Shichibukai Moria in MF while Doffy never beat Moria 1 vs 1.
So we can't say Akainu > Kizaru just because Akainu beat fellow Admiral, because Kizaru never even tried it.

When Akainu and Kizaru were in MF Akainu fought the captain and Kizaru the henchmen.
Yeah so Brook > WCI Luffy because Brook fought Big Mom while Luffy fought the henchmen like Cracker, Enraged Army and Katakuri?

Superior portrayal?
Already explained before. Doesn't mean shit. Akainu was Admiral too, he wasn't FA since the beginning, and actually he was stronger when he was still a mere Admiral.

Status
Not open for further replies.