Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

The Sol King
I mean come on now, Saturn himself said he met Vegapunk once. We have that meeting on the cover right this chapter, Seraphim went rogue and don't respond to Vegapunk's orders. The silhouette looks like Saturn too.

Its obvious he's here.

End of Egghead could be crazy hype

If Saturn kidnaps Nami for Imu this would give a valid reason for Luffy and Straw Hats to go against the Marines and World Government

During Wano everyone said that Hancock Vivi and Sabo all being captured would be a good reason for the Straw Hats to go to Marejois but they are now all basically safe.

We heard from Zoro in 1060 that basically only one of the Luffys Nakama’s being captured will be good enough reason to go to Marejois

We still don’t know mysterious connection between Nami and Shirahoshi. Nami and Imu as well

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
BBP don't have control over Seraphim though. And a traitor is hard to believe when they all have the same level of authority.
Laffitte - can hyponotize

Devon - can change into anyone

Shiryu - can go invisible and used to work under Magellan - warden

Stella got kidnapped

Someone destroyed monitors and cut -off comunication and commanded sera authority

Connect the dots

Stella got kidnapped

Someone destroyed monitors and cut -off comunication and commanded sera authority

Connect the dots
I connect the dots and you re on high copium since garp said he was going to hachinosu:pepecafe:

Apollo

The Sol King

Stella got kidnapped

Connect the dots
Did Laffitte hypnotize robots before ? I don't think he can.

Devon doesn't know how the gorosei look like. Or Vega for that matter.

Stella could be kidnapped by Saturn/Kizaru too. He was discussed by them 3 chapters ago.

Occam's razor says the simple solution is the most likely one. Saturn checks all the boxes.

Let's see

Oda has introduced Saturn (name) for the first time..first time one of them made a move.

We don't know the names of others so oda won't clown Saturn to de-hype other Gorosei before we even learnt their names

They have big scars and one of them has famous sword

Have calm and compose traits like leaders unlike spandam and orochi who were goofy and separates them from other CDs.

Lived for centuries - possibly learnt way to preserve strength or might have some ancient weapon/tech at disposal.

He made admirals obey them - one literally served tea.
All of these points hint that Saturn or the Gorosei by extension are fighters but nothing confirms that he's here to fight. See what i mean?
The Gorosei never went to confront anyone even if they can one shot the Admiral each. That's not their role. He's here due to the command structure of the Seraphim.
Its obvious its him. Who else is heading for Egghead and is antagonistic to Vega and the SHs?

Saturn will show up, Lucci and Kaku will crap their pants at the sight of the gorosei while Luffy and Zoro won't know who he is. The the hype orbit starts.
The entire traitor plot is still a thing tho.
Faster than Lizaru
Bro got in the island instantly
Already got the seraphims under control
The s hawk and bear attack is the shape of saturn planet confirms its him
Alright then just keep reading. Seems like in the next weeks a ton of Admiral humiliation and Gorosei hype will come. Enjoy.
What feats, what portrayal, what superior opponents?
Akainu only faced old, sick Whitebeard. Kizaru faced old, healthy Rayleigh and still ended up in better condition than post WB fight Akainu.
Old Rayleigh > Old Sickbeard. Kizaru fought stronger opponents and gained upper hands. Akainu fought weaker opponents, got two shotted and hide in the underground.
- Defeated someone equal to Kizaru 1v1, which Top Tier did Kizaru defeat? Superior feat.
- When Akainu and Kizaru were in MF Akainu fought the captain and Kizaru the henchmen.
- Superior portrayal?

Noticed your mistake? Kizaru fought Rayleigh but when he was with Akainu in an arc he fought the inferior oponnent, because he is inferior.

Now don't pretend like I'm the one that has to explain himself here. You've not managed to provide even a single solid argument supporting your take, trying to put me in the position of the one that has to explain himself when in actuality the burden of proof lies on you because you go against the Manga.

That being said. Debating something that has already been confirmed does nothing for me so I'm done with this here.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Did Laffitte hypnotize robots before ? I don't think he can.

Devon doesn't know how the gorosei look like. Or Vega for that matter.

Stella could be kidnapped by Saturn/Kizaru too. He was discussed by them 3 chapters ago.

Occam's razor says the simple solution is the most likely one. Saturn checks all the boxes.
Telling you a possibility.

I am open towards any one being the one

Common sense says otherwise, IF they turn out to be top tier then it seals the deal, but I would wait for that to be confirmed first.
Common sense is taking the titles that Oda has given us literally. He already sealed the deal in pre ts when Robin referred to the Admirals as the WG's strongest military power.

Status
Not open for further replies.