Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Headcanon. You asked for a feat and i gave you one so now show me Kizaru's that equals or surpasses said feat. Akainu has defeated someone with the same standing as Kizaru, who did Kizaru beat ?
Old Rayleigh.
Kizaru was putting old, healthy Rayleigh in defensive mode all the time. While Akainu performed worse against tired, stabbed, heart atttacked Sickbeard.

Troll argument. We had serious and solid matchups in MF, so let me ask you, why didn't Oda give the superior foe to the superior fighter ?
Manga argument. And if you missed that, here

Kizaru did clowned Whitebeard too, with one finger.

Old Rayleigh.
Kizaru was putting old, healthy Rayleigh in defensive mode all the time. While Akainu performed worse against tired, stabbed, heart atttacked Sickbeard.
Let me show you how your argument crumbles.
Old Ray confirmed he is inferior to BB.

Law goes on to fight the person superior to Old Ray so Law has a superior feat to Kizaru and is thus stronger than him?

Try harder. So which feat does Kizaru have that equals beating Aokiji?

Manga argument. And if you missed that, here

Kizaru did clowned Whitebeard too, with one finger.
Why didn't he fight him 1v1? Why did he have to fight Marco?

Inferior oponnent. Inferior feat. Inferior portrayal.

CoC harms the person. Is not like she would use it instead of beating them. And it seems they are not kids anymore like they were at Amazon Lily, they are growing up fast. More like 12 years old I guess.

Nami uses Big Mom's powers. I'm pretty sure they already know what Big Mom powers are.

Kuma can't even climb Red Line, most likely to be arrested again.
Dragon is lost, he can't do shit. He doesn't know where Kuma is and for sure he can't teleport to Egghead or go there in time to do anything.

Terrible takes.
12 years old are kids ??

She even says that this very arc 😂😂😂

Nami uses Big Moms powers? Do you even read One Piece.

Dragon can’t teleport to Egghead? What are you talking about we don’t even know his powers

Look at this @AverageNamiEnjoyer 😂😂

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
That's the thing Nik. You say "for me Top Tier swordsman are the most complete fighters"
this doesn't mean Oda shares that opinion.

For you Kizaru is a superior fighter to Akainu but not for Oda. And because Akainu took part in that race is because he got the feat of beating a Top Tier, a feat Kizaru can't equal with anything.
Isnt it Oda who created the Roger, Rayleigh, Shanks, Mihawk, Rocks, Shiki and Oden as the supreme combatants of this world?
Is swordsmanship the only combat style that is separated from others through rarest achievement in the show - black blades?
Is Oda the one who created Zoro with superior swordsmanship to them all and gave him Demon God that takes it to a whole another lvl?

You dont want to play the feats game, lol... It is the same as people who trashed Zoro when he had no feats flipping sides and abandoning feats game once Zoro got best feats in the verse... Just because Kizaru and Kaido dont have a feat of beating a top tier doesnt mean they are weaker than Akainu. Kaido doesnt have a feat of beating top tier and yet Oda himself chose him over Akainu...

Akainu's superiority over Kizaru simply doesnt exist. Does he have better feats for now? Actually no. His feat of beating a top tier is offpaneled and we havent seen anything while Kizaru actually has on panel feats of going toe-to-toe with Dark King.

Decent chapter

The cover pretty much solidifies that Gandhi is a combatant for me

He literally always has his katana on him

:gotres:

The Dogji part was actually pretty funny and the Stussy/Sanji thing gave us a callback to WCI so I’m cool with it

A lot could come out of Luffy and Zoro/Lucci and Kaku so I’m looking forward to that

Not bad but we’re all waiting for Kizaru and Saturn to land at this point

:finally:

CoC harms the person. Is not like she would use it instead of beating them. And it seems they are not kids anymore like they were at Amazon Lily, they are growing up fast. More like 12 years old I guess.

Nami uses Big Mom's powers. I'm pretty sure they already know what Big Mom powers are.

Kuma can't even climb Red Line, most likely to be arrested again.
Dragon is lost, he can't do shit. He doesn't know where Kuma is and for sure he can't teleport to Egghead or go there in time to do anything.

Terrible takes.
Dragon can go anywhere immediately lol. He goes from goa kingdom to shimotsuki village in one second

Status
Not open for further replies.