• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe I did.

Flowa - "I am in a Mason chat with her"

Broki - "You could say I'm an harem MC"

Biden - "I believe he's scammer"

Eventually these will not be enough. For now it's fine but sooner or later we'll need to know how and why you reached these conclusion (aside from Flowa because now that I think about it it was explained earlier).

It doesn't need to be now as your word is enough for now, but at a later date it would be appreciated.
If someone said they believe, then that is their belief and therefore that is the explanation. I had suspicion that Biden was into nonsense so I voted for the other candidate last DP. Al either knowns something for sure or something about it hinted him that way. For me its a gut feeling, I ain't trying to convince anyone of anything. I'm voting against Biden this DP as well. I don't know who is running these elections but I don't trust yall like that so if the poster begs for my vote then I will do myself a favor and piss off the individual by voting the opposition.

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž
Semantics can be important, though.

In the third Weebs it came down to finding the liar between a Townie and the last scum. The Townie claimed he got Guilty or Inno on players while the last scum specified the Faction name. Townies always just receive Innocent or Guilty in Traditional games. It never specifies the faction name or if a player is Mafia, SK or whatever since this is info Townies shouldnโ€˜t have in a closed setup game. Excluding Framers, Lawyers or certain Passives all Anti Town are generally Guilty while Townies are generally Innocent.
it mostly depends on the cop type

it mostly depends on the cop type
Iโ€˜ve only ever seen such faction name cops in Aries games before. Like when I scanned Jinri in his Favs game I got that she was Team Hope.

He has Town roles in his games giving info about the scum factions, though, so people are generally more informed.

Cop was used on D1 too. Same thing for the alignment switch.

Think a bit more before posting
My statement holds true. You can be a cop and in a cult at the same time. I don't care what you are honestly. If everyone is voting you then I will also vote for you. Enjoy the dead chat :hapnoel:

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž
Iโ€˜ve only ever seen such faction name cops in Aries games before. Like when I scanned Jinri in his Favs game I got that she was Team Hope.

He has Town roles in his games giving info about the scum factions, though, so people are generally more informed.
I use them sometimes

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
I don't need to kill them directly. Mafia must be eliminated. Then I can start recruiting masons.
usually hosts say "when a guilty player is lynched"

not when a mafia player

u can be a cult that works as mafia numbers go down for balance purposes

Status
Not open for further replies.