Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So by using a sword, Kizaru made himself superior because without sword he stands no chance? Good that you admit that.
So if he is stronger by using a sword why wouldnt he use a sword vs Akainu and force Akainu into a swordsman's game?
Would he deliberately not use a sword vs Akainu to make it easier for Akainu?

No, I didnt call Kizaru a jack of all trades, I called him master of one - swordsmanship. He just added other abilities to his repertoire like Fujitora did. Neither Kizaru nor Fujitora stopped being swordsmen just because they suddenly had access to other abilities through DFs.
"Lacking the skill to adapt to various styles of fighting" - the skill of eating a DF? :milaugh: The sword is as versatile as anything else.
I didn't admit to anything. I have common sense. Fighting a blade user in a 1v1 opossing him with bare fists/legs is naturally putting one at a disadvantage so levelling the playing field by using one is not confirmation that one is a swordsman but rather that one has the skills to adapt to oponnents and fighting styles.

Yes. If Kizaru and Akainu were to fight. Akainu would cancel his blade usage with his own weapon. Whether it is a spear, sword or scythe is irrelevant but based on Akainu wielding a blade in his youth saying he would create a Magma sword is logical in itself. This confirms that the deciding factor in their fight isn't the blade because all C3 received equal amount of swordsmanship training as they shared the same tutors.

You're lying. Fujitora has no added skills apart from his swordsmanship. All of his attacks are performed with the blade. He attacks and blocks with the blade. Kizaru kicks, punches, shoots beams like a marksman and uses swords when the situation calls for it.

Is Kizaru now a Marksmen or a Kickboxer ?

What a dumb statement. Eating the fruit is one thing, creating diversity depend solely on the skills of the user.

There's no diversity to the blade. It does the same thing always.

Zoro isnt using a sword when dealing with fodder either. Rayleigh didnt use a sword when he kicked Kizaru either. He did use a sword when he removed the collars either. It doesnt stop them from being a swordsman. Every guy with supreme grade meito is a swordsman, WB aside due to obvious reason, and how much you want to bet that Sword of Gathering clouds of the heaven is one of the 12 Saijos?
You said it yourself. Where is Kizaru's meito?
You simply don't get what Admirals represent. They're built to be military weapons not masters of one combat area. Get that in that thick skull of yours.
Not at all, Roger the Pirate King wasnt superor than pirate Whitebeard or pirate Kaido. Same thing with Akainu's job promotion.
When facing Zoro, Kaku is indeed superior than Lucci, King is tougher than Kaido and Shiryu is harder fight than Blackbeard.
Luffy's opponents are far easier fights for Zoro than his own opponents. There is no special PU required to take out Luffy's opponents while Zoro's opponents literally have special abilities that nobody else has.

And you can call them delusions but King is tougher than Kaido, Kaku's combat style is far superior to Lucci's and Shiryu is Nothing while Blackbeard isnt. There is no challenge for Zoro in beating Lucci, Blackbeard and Kaido because he beats superior abilities.
Cutting through magma attacks is no effort for Zoro, dealing with a light show that only Kizaru can pull off will indeed be a challenge.

Wrong, Kizaru doesnt feed off of anything from Akainu because he has far better feats in MF vs WB than Akainu. Nobody speaks about King either, he is still tougher than Kaido. That's all you get - narrative talk, Zoro gets superior feats. Akainu would never be able to offer Zoro a challenge that Kizaru will manage to do. Akainu will have his hands full with a Looney Toon joking around.
So essentially you're saying is "there's one attribute Zoro's oponnent has over Luffy's oponnent so I'm gonna pretend like Zoro's oponnent is overall stronger right ?"
Whether Zoro's oponnents are tougher is complete headcanon. One undeniable truth always stands though which is that Luffy's oponnent is and will forever be superior.
Same for Akainu. Akainu's feats stand head and shoulders above Kizaru's in MF. It's no argument.

Like with all of Zoro's oponnents. They surpass Luffy's in one area and for Kizaru it is speed but he is and will always remain inferior to Akainu.

Where exactly? Akainu is an Admiral just like Aokiji and yet he wasnt Aokiji's equal, ultimately.
Right, and Jinbe is equal to Mihawk by being a Warlord in the first place, just like BM is equal to Kaido by being a Yonko in the first place or like Killer is equal to Zoro by being a Worst Generation in the first place... Having the same rank or even an inferior rank doesnt mean anything, that is a manga fact and all you get to claim is Akainu>Aokiji, nothing else. All other things are wishful thinking.
You have no idea what equal means. The fact that Akainu and Aokiji had a deathmatch confirms that they were equal, Akainu just edged it out. The only reason WB and Roger didn't decide a clear winner is because they stopped fighting at some point while the Admirals took the fight to the brink of death.
Aokiji is STILL an equal to Akainu just like Kizaru is but ultimately they were and will remain weaker than him.

So yes. Akainu defeating Aokiji also directly makes him the strongest Admiral because Kizaru can't prove he can do the same.

See above if you want established systems for decades. I am not the one desperate to prove Akainu's supposed superiority.
You're desperately trying to disprove Akainu's superiority. I'm just following what Oda has layed down for us.

Nope, Akainu obtained a job promotion because he has beaten someone inferior to himself. That is all. There is no Kizaru in that equation as much as you want to force him in there. I have already proven that inferior rank means nothing. Inferior power is your headcanon.
But there is literally an argument there because PK is conqueror above conquerors, except he isnt. :milaugh:
No Akainu got the promotion because he fought an equal, has surpassed his limits in said fight and ultimately surpassed his peers and with that Kizaru after which he went on to become FA the position that even has higher portrayal to an Admiral.

So Akainu has the better feat and better standing.
Emojis won't win arguments for you.

That's the problem with this fandom, everything that isnt spelled out simply cannot be digested, lol.
Oda didnt spell it out that Zoro's Demon God is manifestation of Power itself so yall reject it.
Oda didnt spell it out that Zoro used Haki in Alabasta so yall reject it. And so on. Some of us dont need it spelled out.
So you're blaming readers for not making up random shit out thin air without the author of the manga confirm such things whatsoever so I'm free to state whatever delusion i have and it can't be disproven as long as Oda doesn't spell it out ?
And you're making it seem like the guys that wait for Oda to spell it out are the issue ?
My confidence never went anywhere because being confident in Zoro's strength has never been tied to ZKK.
And I would make all the same arguments for ZKK all over again, I can't pretend the build-up wasnt there as many did.
He may not be as important narrative-wise but his strength is second to none. I do hope you realize that sooner or later.
Should have been obvious since rooftop. Law and Kidd are drooling over Zoro's feats, the best cheerleaders so far.
If his strength was second to none he would've been granted the killing shot over the strongest creature but do you remember who or to put it better WHAT Oda used to end the strongest creature ?
Akainu's element.

Also because he isn't that important will be the reason he'll never surpass Luffy.

that even canon manga material or should I straight up not bother with it? :milaugh:
It's from Movie Z and as far as I'm aware canon. Akainu was using a sword in his youth in the Navy but for some reason dropped it. Also interesting. Why would Akainu drop a sword but continue growing stronger with the years, isn't that going against the swordsmanship > all narrative?

So Zoro was literally fighting two Teenage Powered up seraphim for a while with TWO SWORDS ONLY without using CoC or anything

Meanwhile Blackbeard Luffy's final opponent struggled with one baby BABY seraphim

Holy shit lmao

And don't tell me this bullshit "Zoro didn't stall"

Zoros been fighting them while Luffy was sleeping..then he asks Luffy to give him a hand.

@LayerZ remember each seraphim is at worst Law/Kidd level

Status
Not open for further replies.