Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I think about it, S-Hawk was in the middle of Hancock's attack and it still somehow evaded it. He legit no-selled Black Hole and Slave Arrows in one chapter.
He was? To me he came after it.

But I wouldn't be surprise if he is immune since he is not actually human. Maybe he wasn't back then but slowly as he is getting emotions(stated by his clash with Zoro) he will become vunerable to it.

Now that I think about it, S-Hawk was in the middle of Hancock's attack and it still somehow evaded it. He legit no-selled Black Hole and Slave Arrows in one chapter.
He blew up the arrows.
Indeed, there is no point in chopping up WB and Roger since they arent tougher than Kaido.
But there is a point in chopping up King, the guy whose toughness is another level when compared to even Kaido's. :finally:
King has more durability but they have more strength and better Haki plus the DF advantage.

Waiting for the proof Roger

:willsmith:

:kawak:

Give me one valid reason why Zoro's advanced conquerors trumps Yamato's without any 'just because' arguments.

Literally nothing in the manga shows that to be the case.

The only feat the manga has to put one advanced conqueror over another is the sky splitting feat.
Because the strength of your CoC depends on the user. Just like Luffy CoC is stronger than Yamato. Zoro already stronger so when he unlocks it his ACoC will be. Cause Rayleigh already stated CoC griws with the user

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Seraphims are just that strong, I don't know why it's so hard for y all to understand it:pepecafe:
He was? To me he came after it.

But I wouldn't be surprise if he is immune since he is not actually human. Maybe he wasn't back then but slowly as he is getting emotions(stated by his clash with Zoro) he will become vunerable to it.
They're humans—although created. That's why VP calls them the greatest humans.

They take after the original's personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.