• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro's living in his own dimension.:risicheck:
Waiting for the proof Roger

:willsmith:

:kawak:

Give me one valid reason why Zoro's advanced conquerors trumps Yamato's without any 'just because' arguments.

Literally nothing in the manga shows that to be the case.

The only feat the manga has to put one advanced conqueror over another is the sky splitting feat.

Now you're taking the piss Zoro literally scarred Kaido while having most of his bones broken while Yamato literally only scratched his forehead ...

I know for a fact you don't even believe what you just typed.
I don't believe Yamato is stronger than Zoro you're right.

But the point stands what feat does Zoro have using advanced conquerors that puts him above Yamato's feats with advanced conquerors.

Zoro used a sword slash while Yamato uses a bluny club. So a cut isn't really surprising. It's actually more surprising to make Kaido bleed with a blunt attack.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I mean being a swordsman doesn't mean you're always above people who aren't.
Like Zoro being under Luffy.
Or Roger only being equal to Primebeard despite Primebeard not using an (actual) sword.
Etc.
Both examples are wrong.
Because Zoro is stronger than Luffy.
And WB using one of the supreme meitos just like top swordsmen do and a very little difference in combat style.
But sure, the point stands due to Kaido being above swordsmen but he is one anomaly.
Doesnt change the rule that swordsmen are superior combatants than Kaido regardless.

But that's exactly Nik's point.

Also @nik87
Akainu ain't a swordsman? Sure bout that bud?
If he touches a sword with his little toe in his main fight, we can say he is a swordsman.

When did i say King is equal to Kaidabout o. Kaido stomps king you clown. I was talking about t

When did i say King is equal to Kaidabout o. Kaido stomps king you clown. I was talking about durability wise.

Yea Zoro stronger than King so i don't get your 5 king points. After Zoro unlocked ACoC he 3 shotted him low diff

Zoro stomps Yamato you clown. Zoro without ACoC scar Kaido. Your strength of CoC depends on the user.
You brought King into the argument. Okay let's take him out if that's what you want.

Just change the fact there's clear levels to Advanced Conqueror's and Zoro's isn't as strong as Luffy's.

:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Is Nik saying Zoro>Kizaru?:pepecorn:
Probably.

Nik lives in his own version of Zoro Piece

:lawsigh:

Both examples are wrong.
Because Zoro is stronger than Luffy.
And WB using one of the supreme meitos just like top swordsmen do and a very little difference in combat style.
But sure, the point stands due to Kaido being above swordsmen but he is one anomaly.
Doesnt change the rule that swordsmen are superior combatants than Kaido regardless.

If he touches a sword with his little toe in his main fight, we can say he is a swordsman.
Only swordsman that could ever be above Kaidou is Roger and EOS Zoro possibly.

I don't believe Yamato is stronger than Zoro you're right.

But the point stands what feat does Zoro have using advanced conquerors that puts him above Yamato's feats with advanced conquerors.

Zoro used a sword slash while Yamato uses a bluny club. So a cut isn't really surprising. It's actually more surprising to make Kaido bleed with a blunt attack.
let be honest flying dragon blaze was probably the best offensive feat with Law awakening and G5 luffy finisher - Hakkai is peak OP
Zoro in that occasion used advcoa without even trying a let call flying conqueror dragon blaze:steef:

Yamato can only dream about reaching that kind of feat Zoro did pre advcoc buff

That's not how one piece works..
Every devil fruit had it's own set of rules..
Either of its not important
Big mom removed Zeus soul.
Nami gave him weather egg
He survived and got mixed with clima tact.
He said it's like he has given new life and wants new name.

Zeus name suit him more tho..
As Zeus(Jupiter) child of Cronus (Saturn)
How this will affect one piece plot is yet to be seen..
Big Mom didn't took back all her soul on Zeus. She can't take all at once. She keeps taking for a period of time.

Zeus survived from being absorbed by Hera not from having Big Mom soul completely removed from him.
When a soul is completely removed it dies just like Brook did.

let be honest flying dragon blaze was probably the best offensive feat with Law awakening and G5 luffy finisher - Hakkai is peak but peak - Zoro in that occasion used advcoa without even trying a let call flying conqueror dragon blaze:steef:
Zoro's best version of that move was the 3 sword style conquerors coated version which beat King. His Ryuuma moment so to say.

Luffys Gear 5 finisher is the strongest attack seen in the series so far from a physical stand point.

Status
Not open for further replies.