Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue is that they want to prove Akainu's superiority over Kizaru by using Roger vs WB example which is literally proving the opposite.

Kizaru is a swordsman, Akainu isnt. Based on that alone, we can assume who is superior combatant.
Kaido didnt have feats when Oda picked him over Akainu. Even if he had no feats today, he would still be picked over Akainu.
You literally want to live on borrowed time, very short time, considering Kizaru is coming to get some feats... lol Really unwise.

He isnt. Kizaru has better feats, portrayal is useless considering Kizaru was never in the promotion race, better fruit, better combatant and if he gets to go out on Egghead together with Saturn, it will be better than being one of the many casualties in big war that Akainu will end up... Sharing spotlight with Saturn>sharing the spotlight with several of Imu's underlings...
I mean being a swordsman doesn't mean you're always above people who aren't.
Like Zoro being under Luffy.
Or Roger only being equal to Primebeard despite Primebeard not using an (actual) sword.
Etc.

This is just a cope take.

Zoro is unproven and as much as you hype up his opponents to try be equal to Luffy's they will never be.

Kaido shits on 5 Kings easily.

If Oda had really wanted to show this he could have King conquerors haki as well to prove this but he didn't. There's no argument you can make to even suggest Zoro has better advanced conquerors than Yamato.
Now you're taking the piss Zoro literally scarred Kaido while having most of his bones broken while Yamato literally only scratched his forehead ...

I know for a fact you don't even believe what you just typed.

Zoro is unproven and as much as you hype up his opponents to try be equal to Luffy's they will never be.

If Oda had really wanted to show this he could have King conquerors haki as well to prove this but he didn't. There's no argument you can make to even suggest Zoro has better advanced conquerors than Yamato.

When did i say King is equal to Kaidabout o. Kaido stomps king you clown. I was talking about t

When did i say King is equal to Kaidabout o. Kaido stomps king you clown. I was talking about durability wise.

Yea Zoro stronger than King so i don't get your 5 king points. After Zoro unlocked ACoC he 3 shotted him low diff

Zoro stomps Yamato you clown. Zoro without ACoC scar Kaido. Your strength of CoC depends on the user.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Confused about Boa's fruit rn. York was cleary not sexual intrested in the seraphim, so does that mean that she got turned to stone because she thought it was cute? Does the emotion have to be lust? Mero Mero Mellow can't make you auto fall in love otherwise Luffy would've died back in Amazon Lily.
You just need to be attracted to her, not necessarily in a sexual way.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Confused about Boa's fruit rn. York was cleary not sexual intrested in the seraphim, so does that mean that she got turned to stone because she thought it was cute? Does the emotion have to be lust? Mero Mero Mellow can't make you auto fall in love otherwise Luffy would've died back in Amazon Lily.
I think York getting turned into stone should be confirmation that the Mero's power is not specifically related to lust.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Sry, that doesn't make him a swordsman. Kizaru's strongest is Logia Awakening. The Blade is merely testament to his diversity that he can equally fight against Top Tier swordsman in their forte. Navy Admirals are trained as Swordsman all of em. They're built to be an ultimate Military weapon and not the master of a singal combat area.
There was no diversity when fighting his hardest fight so far - the sword is all he had to use because everything else are useless circus tricks that cant achieve anything and dont stand a chance vs a swordsman.
Jack of all trades<master of one is already a well-known fact, that's why people like Zoro and Mihawk who focus on one thing are superior to others who try to diversify. Diversity is only a testament that none of your things are good enough so you try other stuff.

Never said they aren't. Again, you're obsessively trying to shift the conversation to another topic. Kizaru isn't a swordsman.
He is. Just because he can fire a laser or two, doesnt stop him from being a swordman.
Just because Fujitora ate a DF when he became an admiral, it didnt stop him from being a swordsman.

Akainu doesn't need to feed off his subordinate for anything, it's rather the opossite. There's no Akainu agenda amongst Admirals because he's already the most supreme of em.
>Already most supreme of them all...
lol at that statement. Y'all simply see what yall want to see.
And what is Kizaru feeding off of Akainu? lmao Not a single thing.
Kizaru is the one who stalemated a legend. Akainu was two shotted by a legend on deathbed.

You're not making any sense Nik.
Oda seemingly stated that Kaido is superior to Akainu in an sbs. Kaido has the "WSC" hype etc. That's all portrayal for him ONLY that people use to put him above Akainu.
You're trying to spin this in a way that it somehow disproves that beating Kizaru's equal makes Akainu the strongest Admiral.
Things don't work like that. Kaido isn't an Admiral nor a marine, but Kizaru is.
Akainu defeated someone with the same standing of Kizaru then went on to become his superior, and you claim there's no solid argument ? Delusional.
Couldn't be more obvious.
Who said that Aokiji is Kizaru's equal?
He was Akainu's equal for 9 days until Akainu managed to pull ahead on 10th day in front of his own equal.
There is no such thing as Kizaru vs any other admiral. It was between Akainu and Aokiji and it stays between them. Dont drag Kizaru into it.
Akainu being above Kizaru due to being FA is the same argument for Sengoku being above Akainu due to being FA, lol.
Same argument used for Roger being superior to WB due to being PK while WB is a mere pirate. There is no solid argument indeed.

Defeated Aokiji who is Kizaru's peer. Who did Kizaru defeat ?
Aokiji being Kizaru's peer is the same as rooftop 4 being Zoro's peers - not in the same galaxy. One man outperformed 4 of his "peers".
And once again, two legends - Ray and WB - Kizaru equaled one, Akainu was two-shotted by another.

WB isn't Roger's subordinate but Kizaru is Akainu's subordinate.
Roger is pirate king while WB is just a pirate. Kizaru is obeying orders from someone above Akainu, just like Akainu does. Job promotion doesnt make Akainu superior in combat. He just gets to push papers instead while Kizaru gets to go into action.

According to Nik from WG forums. In the actual databook Akainu's fruit was hyped to be on the "highest class", when was Kizaru's fruit hyped like that ?
According to logic that light isnt a product of mere earth, like Akainu's magma is. Light is a cosmic power that rivals darkness.
Akainu's fruit is one of the highest class. I guess you dont know that Kizaru's fruit is also one of the highest class just because Oda didnt spell it out?
Zoro is inferior to a shit ton of people.

I have no need for emojis. My argument stand rock solid as they are.
Zoro is about to dethrone the only guy left with World's Strongest title and take World's Strongest title for himself.
Which other character will get to take over World's Strongest title? Fighting Zoro is the supreme treatment anyone can get in OP.
But yall are free to delude yourselves into thinking that facing Looney Toon makes you look better. :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.