Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You brought King into the argument. Okay let's take him out if that's what you want.

Just change the fact there's clear levels to Advanced Conqueror's and Zoro's isn't as strong as Luffy's.

:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Probably.

Nik lives in his own version of Zoro Piece

:lawsigh:
Yep because King is more durable and like i said Pre power up Zoro already Scar Kaido before ACoC deathbed Zpro already had the strength to put permanent scar before his PU.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yea but why not trying to add up some common sense to it? That's all I am saying if it wasn't clear with my comment on shilliew:pepecafe:
Warine - please add some common sense when it comes to making speculation abi who is traitor

Also warine - Garp will beat Blackbeard just before laugh tale :suresure:

Why is Gandhi not facing Vegaprick like the others? :gotres:
How is he not facing him?
He just doesn't have hair nor a beard so we get an optical ilussion, like that damn gif of the ballerina spinning both left and right:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Why does this attack look like Saturn? Or am I tripping :sus:
:snoopy:
You're right, it does look like it:crazwhat:

Yep because King is more durable and like i said Pre power up Zoro already Scar Kaido before ACoC deathbed Zpro already had the strength to put permanent scar before his PU.
Zoro strongest move at the time scarred Kaido one which didn't even effect him really. Even Kinemon and the scabbards were able to cut Kaido with a blade.

But this goes back to my original point. Nothing you can bring to the table shows Zoro's conquerors is anywhere near even to Luffy's when there's a clear portrayal of those who've reached a higher level.

Only ones who have reached the pinnacle of Advanced Conqueror's to split the sky are either Yonko's or the Pirate King himself.

It's a clear feat which is used to separate the level of the Yamato's and Zoro's to the Luffy and Kaido's.

Waiting for the proof Roger

:willsmith:

:kawak:

Give me one valid reason why Zoro's advanced conquerors trumps Yamato's without any 'just because' arguments.

Literally nothing in the manga shows that to be the case.

The only feat the manga has to put one advanced conqueror over another is the sky splitting feat.
Anyway let say, that Kaido reaction to the first time Zoro release a bit of CoC was hyped way more from Kaido than with the Yamato CoC awakening.
the sky spitting feat? aint that just a visual effect to hype the clash between luffy&kaido? I dont think proves that 1 advcoc is stronger. Anyway what is important is how effective you use your advcoc and Luffy was spaming a lot a blunt attack with advcoc while Zoro is much more savy&lethal effective with his advcoc.

Last I dont believe top tier pirate like akainu&Akoji needed a sky spitting feat

There was no diversity when fighting his hardest fight so far - the sword is all he had to use because everything else are useless circus tricks that cant achieve anything and dont stand a chance vs a swordsman.
Jack of all trades<master of one is already a well-known fact, that's why people like Zoro and Mihawk who focus on one thing are superior to others who try to diversify. Diversity is only a testament that none of your things are good enough so you try other stuff.
What a load of crap. He faced a blade user with his bare hands and pulled out his own blade to equal the fight since a non-blade user is always on a disadvantage when faced with a blade user. Kizaru isn't a swordsman. The Blade is as much of a crucial ability as Yasakani no Magatama or Yata no Kagami.

Still doesn't disprove the fact that Admirals are trained to be diverse and calling Kizaru a jack of all trades is retarded since he equalled a Top Tier swordsman in his own game. Learn the difference. Don't be mad because some other fighters lack the skills to adapt to various styles of fighting.

He is. Just because he can fire a laser or two, doesnt stop him from being a swordman.
Just because Fujitora ate a DF when he became an admiral, it didnt stop him from being a swordsman.
He isn't. King isn't a swordsman despite carrying one. Fuji uses his at all times and at every occasion while Kizaru uses it when the situation calls for it.

>Already most supreme of them all...
lol at that statement. Y'all simply see what yall want to see.
And what is Kizaru feeding off of Akainu? lmao Not a single thing.
Kizaru is the one who stalemated a legend. Akainu was two shotted by a legend on deathbed.
Lol. Right back at u. Everything in the canon manga screams Akainu > Kizaru yet you're here desperately trying to fight an established hierarchy. It's a pattern at this point.
- Kaku > Lucci
- King > Kaido
- Shiryu > Blackbeard

So on and so forth. With every arc another delusion just joins the list. Kizaru feeds of the portrayal and feats Akainu received during MF. When asked about the Admirals nobody speaks about Kizaru but only Akainu.
Who said that Aokiji is Kizaru's equal?
He was Akainu's equal for 9 days until Akainu managed to pull ahead on 10th day in front of his own equal.
There is no such thing as Kizaru vs any other admiral. It was between Akainu and Aokiji and it stays between them. Dont drag Kizaru into it.
Akainu being above Kizaru due to being FA is the same argument for Sengoku being above Akainu due to being FA, lol.
Same argument used for Roger being superior to WB due to being PK while WB is a mere pirate. There is no solid argument indeed.
The Manga. Kizaru is an Admiral just like Akainu and Aokiji were. Admirals are a level based on power, you're hilariously delusional right now. Kizaru doesn't need to be dragged into anything, he was always part of it by being an Admiral in the first place.
There are countless solid arguments, you just fail to disprove any of em.

Aokiji being Kizaru's peer is the same as rooftop 4 being Zoro's peers - not in the same galaxy. One man outperformed 4 of his "peers".
And once again, two legends - Ray and WB - Kizaru equaled one, Akainu was two-shotted by another.
What a shit take. Comparing a one arc grouping of individuals to an established system in the WG existing for decades, you're really desperate rn huh?

Roger is pirate king while WB is just a pirate. Kizaru is obeying orders from someone above Akainu, just like Akainu does. Job promotion doesnt make Akainu superior in combat. He just gets to push papers instead while Kizaru gets to go into action.
It does when Akainu acquired that Job promotion by beating someone as strong as Kizaru. That both have additional bosses mean nothing because Kizaru in power and rank is an inferior to Akainu.

As for WB and Roger. Again. WB isn't his subordinate so you have no argument here.

According to logic that light isnt a product of mere earth, like Akainu's magma is. Light is a cosmic power that rivals darkness.
Akainu's fruit is one of the highest class. I guess you dont know that Kizaru's fruit is also one of the highest class just because Oda didnt spell it out?
Yes you can't just hand out portrayal without Oda spelling it out. So Usopp is the strongest creature just because Oda didn't spell it out yet? That's your level of reasoning rn.
You said it yourself. Oda spelled it out for Akainu, not Kizaru thus making Akainu superior.

Zoro is about to dethrone the only guy left with World's Strongest title and take World's Strongest title for himself.
Which other character will get to take over World's Strongest title? Fighting Zoro is the supreme treatment anyone can get in OP.
But yall are free to delude yourselves into thinking that facing Looney Toon makes you look better. :myman:
Great that your confidence is back. Remember how confident you were about ZKK? Making paragraphs about how it is absolutely without fail happening in the canon story ?
Maybe...just maybe Zoro isn't as important as you thought he was. He's by portrayal ruled below even Kid and Law.

Zoro strongest move at the time scarred Kaido one which didn't even effect him really. Even Kinemon and the scabbards were able to cut Kaido with a blade.

But this goes back to my original point. Nothing you can bring to the table shows Zoro's conquerors is anywhere near even to Luffy's when there's a clear portrayal of those who've reached a higher level.

Only ones who have reached the pinnacle of Advanced Conqueror's to split the sky are either Yonko's or the Pirate King himself.

It's a clear feat which is used to separate the level of the Yamato's and Zoro's to the Luffy and Kaido's.
Zoro scar is permanent, that's the difference between him and the scabbards:pepecafe:

I am not believing this 100% right. Because not everything you predict is going to be right. But Dragon and Luffy are meeting soon
The only one who can fix Kuma and knows what happened to him is Vegapunk.
He supposedly going to die same time Kuma disappeared.
Too much of coincidence..
One piece is full of coincidences that's end up in nothing.
Vegapunk isn't the only who can fix Kuma. I bet Franky could also.
Kuma knows what happened with himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.