Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zorojuro saving his enemies? He really is the kindest strawhat
Takes me back to Zoro saving Smoker in Alabasta on Luffys orders and refusing to save Vivi from Mr 5 at Whiskey Peak. I think he has changed a bit hahaha.

Back then he said let Smoker drown and let Baroque Works koll each other, I don't care.

Does Nami even use her weather balls after she got Zeus if not for feeding him?

Big Mom power is to take souls and put on objects just like Nami Zeus-Climatact. How is that not a Big Mom power?

Nami doesn't find Seraphim Jinbei because she called them kids? What?
She doesn’t fight the Seraphin Jinbei early this arc because he’s a kid.

Big Moms power is her soul soul fruit. That is nothing like what Nami’s powers are.

Yes she does. She’s used them every time she fights. Oda repeatedly says she can control the weather. Oda already this arc said that is important and something Vegapunk wants to be able to control

Zeus is there to boost the attacks that is all. He is not a different power than what she is doing. It just lets her control the weather more

How can you even say Nami and Big Moms powers are alike Lmao

Learn the context.
2 DF BB pussied against 78 y.o. Rayleigh.
Kizaru made 76 y.o. Rayleigh into defensive mode.
76 y.o. Rayleigh > 78 y.o. Rayleigh.

Why did Akainu have to fight fucking jobber Ivankov?

Why did Akainu have to fight Marco and Vista?

Sorry MarineHQ, Kizaru performed better against Oldbeard than Akainu, lets admit it.
Akainu fought everyone during marineford:endthis:

Learn the context.
2 DF BB pussied against 78 y.o. Rayleigh.
Rayleigh admitted inferiority.

76 y.o. Rayleigh > 78 y.o. Rayleigh.
Provide panel. This is headcanon as of now.

Law > Kizaru according to Topi, alright then.

Why did Akainu have to fight fucking jobber Ivankov?

Why did Akainu have to fight Marco and Vista?

Sorry MarineHQ, Kizaru performed better against Oldbeard than Akainu, lets admit it.
Why did Rakuyo attack Kizaru ?
Why did Akainu fight all of the WB commanders and not Kizaru?
Why did Akainu kill Ace and not Kizaru?

Sorry Topi, Akainu performed better than Kizaru in MF, let's admit it :)

Don't be another Yanker. You're better than that. There's no point in trying to put Admirals against each other. Any Admiral feat hypes the entire group. Admiral level is a power based position unlike the Yonko.
Why don't you like the fact that Kizaru was the MVP in Marineford? He performed the best among all 3 Admirals against Whitebeard.

Hmmm..... I always hear how there is no real Mihawk fans. "Mihawk fans are just Zoro fans trying to hype Mihawk to indirectly hype Zoro".. That's what I always heard..

But now, is there actually any real Kizaru or Aokiji fans? Or actually "Admiral fans are just Akainu fans trying to hype fellow Admirals to indirectly hype Akainu??" :choppawhat::kuzanshut:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
But I don't see anything impressive about Akainu beating Aokiji, we know that since the introduction of Whitebeard he is capable of beating any higher level with the exception of Kaidou and he doesn't even need to duel for 10 days against them to prove it, we know that Whitebeard wins Aokiji, We know that since the introduction of Kaidou, that Kaidou beats Aokiji, but in Marineford we knew that Akainu could beat Aokiji? No, so Akainu still needs to prove that he can beat opponent in which Oda already said that Whitebeard and Kaidou are winning, same for Mihawk, Mihawk according to his title beats Fujitora, but is Akainu able to beat Fujitora? He needs to prove it, because he simply doesn't have statements, titles that make him capable, as is the case with Kaidou, Wb and Mihawk.

Another example:

Can WB defeat Dragon? He can, and for that he doesn't even need to fight him, Oda through his title is validating the fact that WB > Dragon.

Can Kaidou defeat Dragon? Yes, Oda through Kaidou's title and statements is validating the fact that Kaidou
> Dragon.

But can Akainu beat Dragon? No, he needs to prove he can by fighting him. LMAO

Defeating another top tier is no better than titles and declarations, especially when it comes to globally scoped titles.
Defeated a higher level? Okay, what about the rest of the other higher levels?
The issue is that they want to prove Akainu's superiority over Kizaru by using Roger vs WB example which is literally proving the opposite.

This isn't the discussion tho.

Nonsensical. Kaido has an entire arc of feats, Kizaru doesn't and Akainu most certainly does have a superior feat the one you just mentioned.

But he is. He has the superior feat, portrayal and plot importance.
Kizaru is a swordsman, Akainu isnt. Based on that alone, we can assume who is superior combatant.
Kaido didnt have feats when Oda picked him over Akainu. Even if he had no feats today, he would still be picked over Akainu.
You literally want to live on borrowed time, very short time, considering Kizaru is coming to get some feats... lol Really unwise.

He isnt. Kizaru has better feats, portrayal is useless considering Kizaru was never in the promotion race, better fruit, better combatant and if he gets to go out on Egghead together with Saturn, it will be better than being one of the many casualties in big war that Akainu will end up... Sharing spotlight with Saturn>sharing the spotlight with several of Imu's underlings...

Why don't you like the fact that Kizaru was the MVP in Marineford? He performed the best among all 3 Admirals against Whitebeard.
He wasn't and that's my take. Why must i admit to something that i disagree with ?

Hmmm..... I always hear how there is no real Mihawk fans. "Mihawk fans are just Zoro fans trying to hype Mihawk to indirectly hype Zoro".. That's what I always heard..
What lol?

But now, is there actually any real Kizaru or Aokiji fans? Or actually "Admiral fans are just Akainu fans trying to hype fellow Admirals to indirectly hype Akainu??" :choppawhat::kuzanshut:
Given the fact that we've made thousands of posts over years hyping and defending each of those individuals yes I'd call myself a fan of each. I can't do anything against the fact that Akainu is the most superior of the bunch tho.

You don't give a fuck about any number 2. You just want to push Zoro > Luffy.
:kuzanshut:

Status
Not open for further replies.