Who is stronger?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really
He even ask for new Name.
No one knows if she is alive.
Saying she is alive is more of a headcanon...
It is known DF powers disappear once the user is knocked out or dead. Big Mom 3(4) main weapons are special because it is made of her soul. Being made of her soul is enough to be sure that they can't exist if she is dead.

Just like the one Madre Carmel made doesn't exist. It has nothing to do with Prometheus they are completely different. Prometheus never had that evil face.

It's either Lillith or York and I think Lillith is too easy of a target b/c she is "evil" I think the twist of ordering S-Snake to turn you into stone and then attack the others is a pretty good strategy. But at the end of the day I might end up being 100% incorrect .
York is the eat-shit-sleep girl? Idk, she doesn't seem to have that much intellect to think a plan through

Doesn't matter if he is fast or not
Shaka said he could die
Kuma runaway
Both incident are connected with Egghead ..
Dragon and Luffy are meeting soon...
No. There is no way to know where Kuma is going and even less that Kuma knows what is happening at Egghead unless if he heard something about that at Mariejoa somehow...
And even if Kuma is going to Egghead for whatever reason there is no way Dragon knows that.

Dragon and Luffy are meeting as soon as Luffy is meeting Shanks and returning the hat.

Takes me back to Zoro saving Smoker in Alabasta on Luffys orders and refusing to save Vivi from Mr 5 at Whiskey Peak. I think he has changed a bit hahaha.

Back then he said let Smoker drown and let Baroque Works koll each other, I don't care.
Yeah he changed. Probably after an enemy (Perona) tended to his wounds. But most likely since Wano and the stuff with the civilians. Still it's a nice change

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He actually isn't. A sword is in his arsenal like Big mom like Cracker.
His sword is all he used against the same legend as Whitebeard. Everything else was useless. Swordsman after all.

Oh wow what a convincing argument.
Well, tell me a superior combatant than a swordsman? You know that swordsmen are supreme but you dont wanna say it...

Oh I'm actually looking forward to it you know because I'm one of the longest active Admiral fans in these forums, right ?
Yeah but I can also imagine that you will spin it for your "Akainu superior" agenda. Akainu doesnt feed off of a swordsman's feats tho.

Yes because he has portrayal and distinctive statements putting him over Akainu, where are Kizaru's ?
Again, how is Kaido helping Kizaru Nik?
Roger is stronger than Akainu so how does this help Kizaru?
I think you're completely failing to understand the debate here.
Kizaru doesnt have them, just like Akainu doesnt have anything placing him above Kizaru.
Kaido is example of being stronger than Akainu despite not beating any top tier. Thus, Akainu having that feat doesnt place him above anyone other than the guy he ended up beating - Aokiji. I understand the debate but yall simply want too hard to place Akainu above Kizaru while the story never did.

He is. Akainu has a superior feat. Superior portrayal by being FA. Oda wanks Akainu more and his fruit so another headcanon. Akainu will face a superior oponnent than Kizaru in the final war once again proving his superiority
Nope. Kizaru stalemating a legend of WB's caliber, who isnt having heart attacks btw > two shotted by deathbed WB.
Being a FA is the same as Roger being a PK and still not being superior to WB, irrelevant. Neither Kizaru nor WB are in the race.
Magma is a mere earth element while Kizaru's light is a cosmic element, lol.
Who is that superior opponent than Zoro, lol? No such thing as a superior opponent when you are facing Zoro.:milaugh:

It is known DF powers disappear once the user is knocked out or dead. Big Mom 3(4) main weapons are special because it is made of her soul. Being made of her soul is enough to be sure that they can't exist if she is dead.

Just like the one Madre Carmel made doesn't exist. It has nothing to do with Prometheus they are completely different. Prometheus never had that evil face.
That's not how one piece works..
Every devil fruit had it's own set of rules..
Either of its not important
Big mom removed Zeus soul.
Nami gave him weather egg
He survived and got mixed with clima tact.
He said it's like he has given new life and wants new name.

Zeus name suit him more tho..
As Zeus(Jupiter) child of Cronus (Saturn)
How this will affect one piece plot is yet to be seen..

That's not how one piece works..
Every devil fruit had it's own set of rules..
Either of its not important
Big mom removed Zeus soul.
Nami gave him weather egg
He survived and got mixed with clima tact.
He said it's like he has given new life and wants new name.

Zeus name suit him more tho..
As Zeus(Jupiter) child of Cronus (Saturn)
How this will affect one piece plot is yet to be seen..
Whatever was remaining of big mom/Zeus's soul went into the climatact

Its still big moms soul

Status
Not open for further replies.