One Piece Chapter 1,075: " Labo Phase Death Game "

Rate ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Yes and ? When have i said a weaponized combatant isn't superior to a weapon-less combatant?
You're making the mistake to assume Kizaru is at his strongest with the blade or that he's a swordsman. The Admirals choosing the Sword as a weapon doesn't turn them into swordsmen especially when they don't even use it all the time. Lol yeah. Akainu doesn't need "that calibre of swordsman" when he ditched the blade in his youth and decided to use his fists. The lethality of a blade is irrelevant when you freely manipulate and wield the mighty element of Lava/Magma.

Fujitora uses his gravity powers in the same way Law uses his. The sword is just a convenient tool used as an extension of the body to channel their fruit powers. It's convenient, not a requirement. Fuji still blocks and attacks with the sword always, Kizaru doesn't.

In the end you've done what you always do. Force this obsession of yours to talk about a swordsmanship's superiority over others, it's unhealthy at this point. Remember how this debate has started between Akainu vs Kizaru yet you came in here bringing this swordsmanship garbage in here and then slowly but surely shifting the entire conversation around it ?
I will respond to it but I'm not interested. I don't care for Swordsman.
And what are magma fists gonna do when facing swords? Nothing except being chopped off.
Yes, Kizaru is at his best with sword, we literally saw it against Rayleigh and if you think he will fight Zoro with something else other than sword, think again... So, the only two fights that Kizaru ended up having he was fighting with a sword and your conclusion is that he isnt a swordman because he can use fireworks that were nowhere to be seen vs Rayleigh...

But you literally support my "obsession" by admitting that not only Kizaru but also Akainu would step up into swordsmanship instead of nerfing themselves by refusing it... The debate started with you wanting to prove Akainu's superiority over a guy over who he has no superiority. Kizaru being a master swordsman is one of the reasons why Akainu isnt superior.

Pure Headcanon. A light sword created by a devil fruit can't be a meito as it is dependent on a fruit power. Kizaru never lived by the sword which makes him no swordsman.

There's the difference you said it yourself. Fujitora had the sword then ate the fruit and remained a sword user. Kizaru never had a sword but it was only a thing after he got his fruit.
Headcanon for sure, for now. We will soon see if it will remain a headcanon.
Considering that Kizaru could have awakened his sword and turned it into light.
Who said that Kizaru never had a sword before eating a DF? Pure headcanon.

Great so you admit that Luffy's oponnents ultimately are favored by the narrative thus making them more crucial to the story and stronger logically.

Just like Arlong was stronger than Hacchi. Lucci stronger than Kaku. Enel stronger than Aum. Croc stronger than Mr.1. Doffy stronger than Pica and so on and so on. I'm glad that you got to this realisation after ZKK didn't happen.
I always was aware that they have narrative over Zoro's opponents who got no narrative, nothing new.
While Luffy managed to beat Lucci, he wouldnt be able to beat Kaku.
While he managed to beat Enel, he wouldnt beat Ohm.
While he managed to beat Crocodile, he wouldnt beat Mr1.
While he managed to beat Doffy, he wouldnt beat Pica.

The pattern is always there, even if his opponents are narratively stronger than Zoro's opponents they are easier match-up for him than Zoro's opponents are who he cannot beat whatsoever. That's what yall constantly keep missing. Imagine thinking Luffy will be able to beat Zoro's life goal... And yet most of yall think that. ZKK was necessary to prove once and for all that Zoro is far above Luffy but oh well.

The Burden of proof lies on you. I have the evidence and panel supporting my claim. Akainu did defeat an Admiral with the same standing as Kizaru, you can only say that Kizaru could but can't prove it. Here's the difference. You're deluding yourself into trying to make Kizaru into something he never was amongst the Admirals.
Nope, the burden of proof lies on you because you are the one claiming Akainu>Kizaru. I am not the one making claims like that.
All you have is evidence for Akainu>Aokiji, nothing else, nothing more.

Everything is written out for everyone to see.
Akainu has the superior accomplishment by Killing Ace, by scarring Luffy, by fighting the superior oponnent in WB, by beating an Admiral and becoming Kizaru's leader.
All those are undeniable truths. You're just doing the same with what you've done during Wano, but as with ZKK the realisation that Akainu was always superior to Kizaru will come to you too.
Kizaru fought the same guy and wasnt two-shotted like Akainu. Based on that alone, Kizaru is superior than Akainu.
"Undeniable truths" that dont prove Akainu as stronger than Kizaru and you know it.
What was I doing in Wano that I wasnt doing before or after Wano? Zoro is stronger than Luffy, Wano and ZKK didnt change that.
We will see when both Akainu and Kizaru have a full display of their abilities on panel, who truly is the stronger among the two.

Haki blooms in extreme situations confirmed by none other than the Dark King. Akainu was in the most extreme fight of his life, won, and grew out of it. There was never an age limit.
Funny that you mention Kong and Sengoku. Akainu is actually an anomaly. He is the first Marine ever in history to defeat an Admiral and acquire the FA position via a showing of strength.

It's proven that emojis are used when a person is trying to distract from the fact that they're insecure about whatever they're arguing about which is why they wanna show the opossition that all is fine when in actuality it isn't. Same reason fighters smile when they've been hurt.
Haki doesnt bloom shit. Plenty of extreme situations when it didnt bloom. It blooms when Oda wants it to bloom.
Akainu is a man in his prime before fighting Aokiji, nothing changed about him after that fight other than injuries sustained from it.
If anything, he is nerfed.
How do you know Sengoku and Kong didnt obtain the same position via show of strength against another Admiral?
If you grab onto FA position you have to admit Akainu's inferiority to Sengoku and Kong and Gorosei, you cant be picking and choosing.
Either the higher rank means stronger or it doesnt. Make up your mind.
What am I distracting you from by using emojis? :milaugh:

Or rather the gang that sticks to facts coming from the author instead of creating imaginery statements and levels out of thin air. You're literally the only One piece person ever that honestly believes Zoro is the strongest in the OP world rn.
Is there proof that Zoro isnt the strongest person right now?
If there is, lemme know.
And dont try to deflect that yall have been blind to facts just because Oda didnt spell it out for ya.

Aha. So why did you push ZKK then ?
If King was the better option all this time, why are you saying now that he has accomplished something greater ?
Seems to me like you're damage controlling when you have admitted before that you were severely disappointed with how the Wano arc has ended. For years you've been wanking the incoming ZKK weekly but never Zoro killing King. However, now you suddenly say that was even better....sure bud.

Alright. Then Kaido isn't dead. The same question remains, why didn't Oda chose Zoro to kill Kaido POST beating King?
Tell me why ? The strongest could've gotten up for one single slash so why didn't he ?
Because a narrative is required for "Zoro's name to reach the heavens". That part of the promise cannot be achieved without narrative wank of the whole world and killing Kaido would be exactly that. Or not, seeing the reaction of the world to Kaido's supposed death. :suresure:
I was saying that cutting King into pieces was always a superior feats but it has no narrative and thus Zoro's name cant reach heavens.
Or did Zoro's name reach the heavens and I am not aware of it?
Being disappointed with how Wano ended has nothing to do with what we are debating about.
You are disappointed with how Wano ended too. You should actually check back and find me claiming that splitting King is a better feat, lol. Dont pretend like I am saying this now when you can literally find me saying that after demolishing the toughest being in Wano and the world.
How the hell would I know why Oda chose not to kill him with Zoro?

I am not Oda. I'm a random user on a forum discussing the series. What i say has in no way any relevance to what the offer does in the canon series so me "admitting" to anything has no importance. My personal opinion sees it as logical for Akainu to use weapon vs weapon having in mind he has used one before.

Nik, i believe you take our opinions too serious. Do you realise that our opinions and power scaling lists mean absolute garbage to Oda and whatever he does in his show ?

The question remains though. Akainu was a sword user in the past, stopped using it, but still grew stronger and raised in rank and I'm wondering how that can be because Akainu should be aware that he is actually weakening himself all this time...or....maybe not ?

Anyways. This is it for me. I've put it up my opinion and it's not going to change. There is undeniable evidence that Kizaru is and will remain below Sakazuki for the remainder of the series. This is my opinion.

I'm not here trying to argue for arguments sake nor am i interested in this whole " Swordsman > everything under the sun" debate.
According to manga, Akainu and a sword have never been in the same room.
Kizaru has never been placed below Akainu power-wise, only rank-wise in a race that he wasn't interested in to begin with.
That is undeniable, everything else is a wish for Akainu to be stronger than Kizaru.

Alright, that's enough Sanji slander for my quotas.

Now let's talk about real shit here.

Thriller Bark arc featuring Sanji the penguin dog.

Dogji = Red Dog?

Can also be associated with Garp's dog hat.

Penguin body.

Big balloon hat = Sengoku's afro.

Sengoku has a pet goat.

Sanji is associated with big horn sheep (goat's relative).

Claw legs. Kizaru fought a bird/talon user.

Scars over his eyes = Fujitora.

Sanji's penguin fought Zoro's zombie shadow. Zoro later fought a black blade user.

Greenbull:

During that same arc, Sanji said this:

What does Oda means by this?

Low used his second strongest attack with double damage and had teach laughing his ass off while Low sweating his shits while teach was using black hole , same teach was shitting his pants at a younger sera hawk :risitavirus:
Dnt u get clown enough for this stupidity??
Lol not even sure why u quoted me this time smh. Zoro asking for help, against toys Law can finger diff. Instead of addressing that lol, u regurgitate the same brainless shit. That’s been getting u laughed at for months
:lawsigh:

-Every forum on the internet has Law Attack potency above Zoro noticeably. As feats themselves show.

-Everybody with a “functioning” Brain!! Already knows ur 2x damage gag irrelevant. The same teach was tanking Admiral/Yonko shockwaves pre-skip, with the same 2x damage already. putting his endurance in the realm of top tier. That’s without acknowledging the multitude of hype surrounding Teach body an it being unique.

-every forum on the internet has teach massively above Zoro or toyhawk. Barring legion literally every fandom laughing at ur idiotic sweat scaling.
:gokulaugh:

Dnt u get clown enough for this stupidity?? Lol not even sure why u quoted me this time lol. Zoro asking for help, against toys Law can finger diff. Instead of addressing that lol, u regurgitate the same brainless shit. That’s been getting u laughed at for months
:lawsigh:

-Every forum on the internet has Law Attack potency above Zoro noticeably. As feats themselves show.

-Everybody with a “functioning” Brain!! Already knows ur 2x damage gag irrelevant. The same teach was tanking Admiral/Yonko shockwaves pre-skip, with the same 2x damage already putting his endurance in the realm of top tier. That’s without acknowledging the multitude of hype surrounding Teach body an it being unique.

-every forum on the internet has teach massively above Zoro or toyhawk. Barring legion literally every fandom laughing at ur idiotic sweat scaling.
:gokulaugh:
Idk man places like Vsbattles have Zoro > Law and Zoro close to BB in power.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Yes it's true, @nik87 convinced me with his arguments that Kizaru is stronger than Akainu, the argument around Kizaru being superior is solid... I always found this strange but it is true that Kizaru was never at all interested in being supreme commander of the naval forces, both kizaru and Akainu received the same government coronations.

To be honest, Kizaru's light power is much more complicated than just magma.

Status
Not open for further replies.