• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

The Sol King
I am the leader of a mason group of townies. This group has only 4 slots in it(probably because of the flavor), each one will give an extra ability to the town who joins. I can recruit a mason for every 2 mafia eliminated.

The four abilities of the vacant masons are named after characters and are described as such :
-The investigative ability called the rolecop in WUs. Unlike the name its nerfed so the cop gets only a name and alignment.
-An ability to aid in winning RPS or dice once per cycle.
-An ability to add 1000 gold to every other mason each cycle.
-An ability to increase the vote of yourself by 2.

Once occupied, some of the abilities will change so it can only affect mason members. So the invest for example can only be directed at self or other masons. The RPS/dice ability can also only be directed at self or masons. The discussion in the PM about this is pretty long, but the main reason its like that is so the masons don't become overpowered. So the solution is to tie the abilities together.

Here come my abilities:
Thousand beautiful Outfits can make me switch alignment with a player of my choice. This is meant to be used when a mason takes the investigative slot. So I choose a player we suspect and switch alignments, and the cop mason invests me. Then we learn of the alignment of the target. (funnily enough this is what happened when Tentei invested Fuji after Fooj switched with Muugen)

Studying Session can make me borrow other abilities of the masons as long as its vacant, like the invest/vote increase..etc. I can use it outside of the group, unlike if they were occupied. It was used twice so far, both times to borrow the ability of the cop.

Study Books is a watcher ability, I get the name of a player who visited OR was visited by my target.

The passives are pretty simple: We can share both money and items freely between each other in the group.

There are three group abiltiies, these are 1 shot abilities:
Each Mason gets a Roleblock ability.
Each Mason gets a Wound ability.
Each Mason can grab a tossed item/ability.

If this isn't clear enough, I'm open to any questions.

Apollo

The Sol King
Apo, from your POV he should be scum and you shouldn't need investigation to confirm that. If you're town, you should check SK instead. Or heck, me why not. People who're pushing you and aren't confirmed in any way. This reads as desperate tbh :S
I mean, Charlie I got a guilty result again on Muugen and I'm still leading votes. This was needed to clear my name.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
What you mean I didn't find anything? go back and look at fuji posts, that information regarding baki was already shared by fuji and was major point of discussion at one point. You acting clueless on purpose here?
yet your argument here is that i saw it when i stated i havent. you iso'd post that have nothing to do with me. hence you found nothing.
Why are you twisting the narrative? given the current situation, if you are townie then apollo is automatically in the scum range and warrants a vote. The investigation was confirmed by random asshole so there is no reasons to just dismiss it.
how am i twisting the narrative here?

why/how was sigi able to confirm such info.
You must take me for someone else if you think I make posts for other people. I am simply quoting you and calling you out on your baseless shade on apollo that makes no sense. Team working with the serial killer? lol bruh, you can do better than that.
yawn,

idek how its so hard for you to comprehend that that tl:dr post was already queued and was responding to post at the time.

rions rolesheet was flipped when np ended and we went into a 24hr dusk period. so idek why you are continuing on this baseless shade.
I love how you lean back to 'reading comprehension hur hur' narrative when you are cornered like a rat. But if anyone lacking anything here, it's you Mr.MUUGEN in that post of yours you clearly stated. Alcohol was tampering with your brain ay?

"well rions flip was janitored so id say that was a hard indication that he was indeed scum. if he was telling the truth here why would his alignment matter we did see the ability used in the wu he claims to have had but the ability usage for his claimed character doesnt align. i think it was udell who pointed out the ability usage for flavor/player. "

Here you act like tentei role is janitored and concluding that he is scum out of it, while he is scum in terms of serial killer, he is not scum in terms of mafia and you are acting like you didn't see his role flip later after being janitored. Why even bring up the janitor part if we already seen his entire role? you trying to discredit his claim when player literally came out to confirm that tentei did indeed use investigative abilitiy.

Why you bringing sigi to the discussion? don't try and make irrelevant examples that has nothing to do with the situation at hands to try and support your cause.

Incorrect, Tentei shared his info way before the last hour and it was major discussion toward end of the previous DP. You clearly not keeping up or reading the thread. Which is funny since you are spewing 'read' every few minutes.
cornered? i seem fine so far, ive already been heavy targeted with abilities so nothing new here. hmm interesting yet, i was completely fine to show you how shit your push was. you do realize without all this nonsense happening against me your case would be dead by now.

once again. yawn.

i wont even acknowledge your rion point, seriously you are acting worse than kekko here. it was later discussed but you wont quote those post aye.

& ive been vocal about it. have i claimed to have read anything no i have not.
You missing the point of the post and I am not sure how. I commented that the way you replied to him thanking him etc is very passive from town POV. You being friendly to a person you should def scum read if you are town, but you aren't and being friendly with the guy instead. Please don't put words in my mouth cause I never stated it's dumb or stupid anywhere.

The one who needs to actually pay attention and reply properly is you, because so far all I am seeing is subpar replies.

Regarding apollo validity regarding his ability, there is some truth to it since I do believe his baki invest, thing is it can be easily be coming from scum as well. But there is enough evidence to give it some merit.

Sure, tentei played bad, I am not disagreeing here but his accusation on fuji/apollo was legit. You can't just dismiss everything because a player played bad.
no you stated i thanked him for his unputs when i clearly thanked him for sharing the rolecop ability from wu. not sure how you are still getting them confused you can iso me and see me do the same with baki when he shared his wu ability.

i didnt put words in your mouth i debunked your false narrative.

im responding accordingly to your stupidity push.

i mean i can, yet i didnt even do that either. so what are you on about.
At this scenario, you are gonna be the next lynch regardless of what apollo flips here.

Make a case to defend your situation? maybe that was a start? instead of going down an irrelevant rabbit hole and try to fish for whoever is biden? and then say that it's better to vote for them instead of apollo who literally outed you as scum but you playing fool here.

Yes, you are derailing in this very post of yours, saying that whoever biden should be the lynch over you or muugen is mind boggling.

You going on about biden thing which is honestly just dumb at this point, you have no idea how stupid you will look when you realize your little assumption of me being biden is wrong. You hoping throwing shit will stick and get a lynch outside of yourself and apollo won't save you here. If anything it makes you look worse.

MUUGEN, it pains me to say this but it seems I will have to put you down.
than so be it.

yawn. looking into biden was directly correlated to it being kekko who ive been hard scumming reading since d0. also when apollo left the thread at the start of a 48hr dp.

oh please quote me saying biden is a better lynch than apollo?

theres merit in me digging into biden i still have yet to see such a player go for their own results. so the validity of the post reads weak to me. false

sure letssee you do it.
When did you use your invest? now or during the night and point out your ability too.

Also, you said you had mechanical info on apollo, i still don't recall you elaborating more on it.
start of cycle. my abilities dont appear in the thread cause im a child.

yawn. once again you completely read that wrong and i even stated it a couple times at this point. do you just look at a post and read it the way you want to fit your narrative?
an invest failed on you last night @MUUGEN
so going by your own logic what do you gotta say about it muugen??
im not immune to invest so not sure. if anything ive roleblocked since d1.
I made flower do it and it failed
why didnt she claim this at the start of phase or when she reentered the game then?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Good according to Apollo's spot though
no do to my own info which is why i said theres no point in sharing innocent results openly.
We have people like Apollo, Muugen and AM running around and you picked Dest because he's changing wagons a bit?
Yo, what have i done to you? xd
both of these guys are scum so no need to really pay them any attention
Apo, from your POV he should be scum and you shouldn't need investigation to confirm that. If you're town, you should check SK instead. Or heck, me why not. People who're pushing you and aren't confirmed in any way. This reads as desperate tbh :S
cause hes godfather he cant afford to die so soon
Why Juliet who's barely here and not Ekko? I remember saying something like "if I had rolecop i'd throw it on Ekko asap" and you liked that post.
never saw you say that but juliet has kept a low profile she went heavily under the radar last game and won as scum so i checked her over someone like ekko who is vocal and stays in the spotlight. he has no sway so hes not someone i care to look at.

I am the leader of a mason group of townies. This group has only 4 slots in it(probably because of the flavor), each one will give an extra ability to the town who joins. I can recruit a mason for every 2 mafia eliminated.

The four abilities of the vacant masons are named after characters and are described as such :
-The investigative ability called the rolecop in WUs. Unlike the name its nerfed so the cop gets only a name and alignment.
-An ability to aid in winning RPS or dice once per cycle.
-An ability to add 1000 gold to every other mason each cycle.
-An ability to increase the vote of yourself by 2.

Once occupied, some of the abilities will change so it can only affect mason members. So the invest for example can only be directed at self or other masons. The RPS/dice ability can also only be directed at self or masons. The discussion in the PM about this is pretty long, but the main reason its like that is so the masons don't become overpowered. So the solution is to tie the abilities together.

Here come my abilities:
Thousand beautiful Outfits can make me switch alignment with a player of my choice. This is meant to be used when a mason takes the investigative slot. So I choose a player we suspect and switch alignments, and the cop mason invests me. Then we learn of the alignment of the target. (funnily enough this is what happened when Tentei invested Fuji after Fooj switched with Muugen)

Studying Session can make me borrow other abilities of the masons as long as its vacant, like the invest/vote increase..etc. I can use it outside of the group, unlike if they were occupied. It was used twice so far, both times to borrow the ability of the cop.

Study Books is a watcher ability, I get the name of a player who visited OR was visited by my target.

The passives are pretty simple: We can share both money and items freely between each other in the group.

There are three group abiltiies, these are 1 shot abilities:
Each Mason gets a Roleblock ability.
Each Mason gets a Wound ability.
Each Mason can grab a tossed item/ability.

If this isn't clear enough, I'm open to any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.