• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
juliet randomly hopped on my wagon and just piggybacked off of what sk said...
I was the first person at start of day to suspect you and Apollo being on opposing team. You even liked my post at start of day which looked odd to me. SK talked about you and Apollo way after my post.

Let's see how you are addressing and defending yourself MUUGEN.

seems as if you didnt find anything?

genuinely dont recall this info being shared.
What you mean I didn't find anything? go back and look at fuji posts, that information regarding baki was already shared by fuji and was major point of discussion at one point. You acting clueless on purpose here?

hmm interesting since you left out the post of me questioning the validity of such ability usage for town and reading him as godfather...

since was intro voting alignment indictive?

ill start each cycle from now on voting if this is the meta...

Why are you twisting the narrative? given the current situation, if you are townie then apollo is automatically in the scum range and warrants a vote. The investigation was confirmed by random asshole so there is no reasons to just dismiss it.

yawn. this is really the best you were able to muster dest going to be so let down.

i forgot i clearly stated thoughts from last cycle in regards to my tl:dr post where i also stated i addressed the ones discussing the entire sit.

You must take me for someone else if you think I make posts for other people. I am simply quoting you and calling you out on your baseless shade on apollo that makes no sense. Team working with the serial killer? lol bruh, you can do better than that.

once again you lack basic reading skills and are still sounding like kekko - was his role janitored or not to start the NP?

sigi a guy who has been virtually afk and joined the game to place and pak a vote on me for the entirety of D0. the way you believe this players so easily doesnt read as town SK, youve also been tame since onii subbed out..

what happened to your resolve and vigor?

youre also forgetting rion decided to "keep this info to himself" until he was at the final hour. i dont take claims like this seriously, which is also why i engaged several players discussing sthe validity of it all.

I love how you lean back to 'reading comprehension hur hur' narrative when you are cornered like a rat. But if anyone lacking anything here, it's you Mr.MUUGEN in that post of yours you clearly stated. Alcohol was tampering with your brain ay?

"well rions flip was janitored so id say that was a hard indication that he was indeed scum. if he was telling the truth here why would his alignment matter we did see the ability used in the wu he claims to have had but the ability usage for his claimed character doesnt align. i think it was udell who pointed out the ability usage for flavor/player. "

Here you act like tentei role is janitored and concluding that he is scum out of it, while he is scum in terms of serial killer, he is not scum in terms of mafia and you are acting like you didn't see his role flip later after being janitored. Why even bring up the janitor part if we already seen his entire role? you trying to discredit his claim when player literally came out to confirm that tentei did indeed use investigative abilitiy.

Why you bringing sigi to the discussion? don't try and make irrelevant examples that has nothing to do with the situation at hands to try and support your cause.

Incorrect, Tentei shared his info way before the last hour and it was major discussion toward end of the previous DP. You clearly not keeping up or reading the thread. Which is funny since you are spewing 'read' every few minutes.

sharing inputs are you still playing dumb or stupid here?

go reread and come back with a solid iso cause youre not that guy pal.

i thanked apollo for sharing his ability usage for "rolecop" same way i thanked baki for doing something similar....

idek how it doesnt make sense if the validity of apolloe/onii being scum he would cop baki who he was going neck and neck with for the entirety of the game with while also town reading me.

if his abilities are truth why wouldnt he cop baki here to see if scum or town, followed up with alignment busdriving himself with mine given i was a hard town read D0/1.

he came out with info that was shared to him by a confirmed sk who played so utterly bad and scummy he had the entire playerbase on his wagon, followed up by the only single person to vouch for him is an afk sigi whos done what exactly, outside of his ability usage what else has the guy done here?

You missing the point of the post and I am not sure how. I commented that the way you replied to him thanking him etc is very passive from town POV. You being friendly to a person you should def scum read if you are town, but you aren't and being friendly with the guy instead. Please don't put words in my mouth cause I never stated it's dumb or stupid anywhere.

The one who needs to actually pay attention and reply properly is you, because so far all I am seeing is subpar replies.

Regarding apollo validity regarding his ability, there is some truth to it since I do believe his baki invest, thing is it can be easily be coming from scum as well. But there is enough evidence to give it some merit.

Sure, tentei played bad, I am not disagreeing here but his accusation on fuji/apollo was legit. You can't just dismiss everything because a player played bad.

if i am inherently wrong and apollo flips town in what world would i not be the immediate lynch for the next phase?

the usage of DERAIL and general terms is so ridiculously wrongfully used it hurts my head.

apollo leaves the game thread all together , what would you like me to do park a vote on someone for 48hrs and just wait til he returns while i begin pushing my other town please.

since when did i say such a thing, iirc i called apollo as being godfather while questioning the validity of "bidens" results based off the fact you or kekko decided to slip and use X instead of Destroya. just as bad of a blunder as rion claiming a mechanical character.

oh is that wht i started sussing you or was it after the fact that al shared info that you hard refer to dest as X? furthermore dest came out and stated its only YOU who really refers to him as X.

id say whoever is biden is a priority for lynch since theyve virtually done nothing to push theirown results that if "town" they should be hard pushing this result as it scanned 4 players and said 1/4 is scum giving the odds 25% of brain usage sounds bad for you,

no i do not as i said it is based off my own role and i questioned him for reasons as to gain more info youd see this if you did a proper iso.

git gud scrub

try again
At this scenario, you are gonna be the next lynch regardless of what apollo flips here.

Make a case to defend your situation? maybe that was a start? instead of going down an irrelevant rabbit hole and try to fish for whoever is biden? and then say that it's better to vote for them instead of apollo who literally outed you as scum but you playing fool here.

Yes, you are derailing in this very post of yours, saying that whoever biden should be the lynch over you or muugen is mind boggling.

You going on about biden thing which is honestly just dumb at this point, you have no idea how stupid you will look when you realize your little assumption of me being biden is wrong. You hoping throwing shit will stick and get a lynch outside of yourself and apollo won't save you here. If anything it makes you look worse.

MUUGEN, it pains me to say this but it seems I will have to put you down.

are you not reading his post?

why would i waste an invest on apollo whos godfather or even broki and flower if als vouching for them.

sk i didnt even scumread him then....

but invest failed on juliet thats probably apollos teammate.
When did you use your invest? now or during the night and point out your ability too.

Also, you said you had mechanical info on apollo, i still don't recall you elaborating more on it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž

Let's see how you are addressing and defending yourself MUUGEN.

What you mean I didn't find anything? go back and look at fuji posts, that information regarding baki was already shared by fuji and was major point of discussion at one point. You acting clueless on purpose here?

Why are you twisting the narrative? given the current situation, if you are townie then apollo is automatically in the scum range and warrants a vote. The investigation was confirmed by random asshole so there is no reasons to just dismiss it.

You must take me for someone else if you think I make posts for other people. I am simply quoting you and calling you out on your baseless shade on apollo that makes no sense. Team working with the serial killer? lol bruh, you can do better than that.

I love how you lean back to 'reading comprehension hur hur' narrative when you are cornered like a rat. But if anyone lacking anything here, it's you Mr.MUUGEN in that post of yours you clearly stated. Alcohol was tampering with your brain ay?

"well rions flip was janitored so id say that was a hard indication that he was indeed scum. if he was telling the truth here why would his alignment matter we did see the ability used in the wu he claims to have had but the ability usage for his claimed character doesnt align. i think it was udell who pointed out the ability usage for flavor/player. "

Here you act like tentei role is janitored and concluding that he is scum out of it, while he is scum in terms of serial killer, he is not scum in terms of mafia and you are acting like you didn't see his role flip later after being janitored. Why even bring up the janitor part if we already seen his entire role? you trying to discredit his claim when player literally came out to confirm that tentei did indeed use investigative abilitiy.

Why you bringing sigi to the discussion? don't try and make irrelevant examples that has nothing to do with the situation at hands to try and support your cause.

Incorrect, Tentei shared his info way before the last hour and it was major discussion toward end of the previous DP. You clearly not keeping up or reading the thread. Which is funny since you are spewing 'read' every few minutes.

You missing the point of the post and I am not sure how. I commented that the way you replied to him thanking him etc is very passive from town POV. You being friendly to a person you should def scum read if you are town, but you aren't and being friendly with the guy instead. Please don't put words in my mouth cause I never stated it's dumb or stupid anywhere.

The one who needs to actually pay attention and reply properly is you, because so far all I am seeing is subpar replies.

Regarding apollo validity regarding his ability, there is some truth to it since I do believe his baki invest, thing is it can be easily be coming from scum as well. But there is enough evidence to give it some merit.

Sure, tentei played bad, I am not disagreeing here but his accusation on fuji/apollo was legit. You can't just dismiss everything because a player played bad.

At this scenario, you are gonna be the next lynch regardless of what apollo flips here.

Make a case to defend your situation? maybe that was a start? instead of going down an irrelevant rabbit hole and try to fish for whoever is biden? and then say that it's better to vote for them instead of apollo who literally outed you as scum but you playing fool here.

Yes, you are derailing in this very post of yours, saying that whoever biden should be the lynch over you or muugen is mind boggling.

You going on about biden thing which is honestly just dumb at this point, you have no idea how stupid you will look when you realize your little assumption of me being biden is wrong. You hoping throwing shit will stick and get a lynch outside of yourself and apollo won't save you here. If anything it makes you look worse.

MUUGEN, it pains me to say this but it seems I will have to put you down.
couldn't have said it better

Naomi, I will come knocking at your door after I take care of both apollo and muugen. Hope you are ready.
i will prepare clown avy for you if your town. and think i am scum, wanna bet?

just like i did for indigo who guess wrong, but he was a chad and wore it when proven wrong.

unless your just 100% deep wolf?

Status
Not open for further replies.