Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
he said the other ability is coming next WU. seems like he got the result first

why didn't u cop broki or flowa

or even apollo or soul
are you not reading his post?

why would i waste an invest on apollo whos godfather or even broki and flower if als vouching for them.

sk i didnt even scumread him then....

but invest failed on juliet thats probably apollos teammate.

AL sama

Red Haired
โ€Ž
:risitameh: I might be or mentally burned down or something just don't stick for me together idk but ok fine I- ok fine, ur monokuma but I guess we have something bigger than me going after u having same ability as I have and trying to get what is going on rn

we have apollo mixing stuff with past fuji claims, aye? plus when I asked for the abilities when he has masoned someone he only said they are useless alone, not telling what they do when they are useful. ok then

[Vote Lynch Apollo]

how much time do we have left? I'll take a drink really quick
trying to avoid me after making a fuss??

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
are you not reading his post?

why would i waste an invest on apollo whos godfather or even broki and flower if als vouching for them.

sk i didnt even scumread him then....

but invest failed on juliet thats probably apollos teammate.
I'm reading them. i think he is even more scum than u. but doesn't mean u r town

its okay muugen, we'll send ur team to dead chat after u so u wont feel alone

D2 VC #2
Vote Count 2 as of Post: 6321

Soulkiller: Apollo > Muugen > Apollo
T-Pein: Always Mind > Apollo > Always Mind
Muugen: Apollo > Ekko > Apollo
Charlie: Always Mind
Destroya: Always Mind
Ekko: Brokie > Apollo
Udell: Apollo
Gambit: Destroya
Ariess: Apollo
Bakidou: Apollo
Flower: Apollo
Al: Apollo
Kagura: Apollo
Brokie: Rottkins
Ryu Kishi: Apollo
Apollo: Muugen

Apollo: 10
Always Mind: 3
Rottkins: 1
Muugen: 1
Destroya: 1​

Please let me know If I made a mistake ^^

what happens if i do this

vote lynch broki
If you were blocked your previous statement makes absolutely no sense. What are you really up to?

So you can track, investigate and now you're telling me you get psychic results? Rej sure made Conan strong...:pepecafe:
Vote Lynch Apollo

:steef:
Just got back from the holiday. How yall doing paps?

I don't like how Dest is ready and willing to piggyback any wagon. For me, he's worth yerting, too.

Vote lynch Destroya

Now, if Muugen is scum then he must be scum with Broki knowing how they open wolf with each other and almost hell bent in throwing me into the scum pool like each and every Broki's post. But, Al vouching Broker 8/10. Lololol. Seriously Al?

Inlike this post. Not forced and she's among the firat ones to point this one out. Town in my book. Well compared to the witchy Naomi.

I think you're scum, too.

Scum!

Need a translation.

insert Drake thumbs up

I lean more on Muugen being scum than Apollo. I like Apollo's predecessor's post and I don't see any reason how he is scum in sharing those info.

Ryu also has done nothing so far and he's out there in lynch lineup. Can't really decide on Nessy and Udell. Rn, they are still null. One moment they cooperate, the second later they dipped like me. Lololol

If Zolo is in the game, we better yeet him, too as he's no bearing.
Lord tentai said he was gonna turn apollo into a hostile anyways so we should lynch that actually.
And I read his role and it does say he can choose a new vessel.
Idk if lord tentai would petty enough to do it but he probably most likely is.

Vote lynch apollo
Oh.
RIP then.
Kek.

Vote lynch always mind
(Vote lynch Apollo)

Oh yeah
To many players can create chats with others, Bonehilda(Underworld Broker) created a chat, Kagurashii is trying to create one, Flower made herself mason with Al sama+ maybe unknown chats.
I feel that the mafias made contact with each other and now they will coordinate their attacks at night, take this with a grain of salt town, because we will suffer the biggest collateral damage in the next days.

Vote Lynch Apollo

I believe his ability claims, but the ability to change alignments doesnt look towny at all. If he will flip town, MUUGENโ€žs chances to be wolf becomes almost 100%.
Vote Lynch Apollo.
vote lynch apollo
Bow deesh apollo seems elicanto, when did tentei reveal wibbs guilty result arbo gwinchey? bow morpher eset it when he got pressed?

Vote lynch Rottkins
@MUUGEN You're finished.

Conan Edogawa....you ARE Guilty!

Vote Lynch Muugen
Yep, you are scum. This is straight out lie right here.

Vote Lynch: Apollo
bro fk outta here. didnt u say studying session is NOT the cop ability, but rather it gives u the cop ability

u keep making shit up

vote lynch apollo
[VOTE LYNCH APOLLO]

Rottkins

โœฏ โœง ๐”พ ๐•  ๐•• ๐•  ๐•— ๐•ƒ ๐•š ๐•– ๐•ค โœง โœฏ
โ€Ž
Vote Count 2 as of Post: 6321

Soulkiller: Apollo > Muugen > Apollo
T-Pein: Always Mind > Apollo > Always Mind
Muugen: Apollo > Ekko > Apollo
Charlie: Always Mind
Destroya: Always Mind
Ekko: Brokie > Apollo
Udell: Apollo
Gambit: Destroya
Ariess: Apollo
Bakidou: Apollo
Flower: Apollo
Al: Apollo
Kagura: Apollo
Brokie: Rottkins
Ryu Kishi: Apollo
Apollo: Muugen

Apollo: 10
Always Mind: 3
Rottkins: 1
Muugen: 1
Destroya: 1​

Please let me know If I made a mistake ^^

we have apollo mixing stuff with past fuji claims, aye? plus when I asked for the abilities when he has masoned someone he only said they are useless alone, not telling what they do when they are useful. ok then

[Vote Lynch Apollo]
:catsweat:here mate

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
who said i am not playing or trying. :pepecafe:

i am reading, but don't feel much talking. unless i feel i am on scum trail.
ur at least giving thoughts and explaining reasoning for them, even if i dont agree with said reasoning sometimes

i was talking more about ryu

just cuz he's always inactive doesn't make him unreadable

juliet randomly hopped on my wagon and just piggybacked off of what sk said...
she usually does this, when someone has results, hmmm

though would like to see worst flip to be sure.

Lean town: AL, Fuji, SK, Muugen

You saw my post today from earlier those naked sheep voting looked scummy. I doubt they all can't be scum and think some will be lazy town. With the way how those players are naked sheep voting it makes it hard to read them and alot of inactives not participating. This is what stood out to me the most.

I don't understand Muugen's play today. I completely forgot about Random Asshole's result yesterday about Tentei and today Muugen said that Tentei lied. Muugen I suspect is scum.

I think Tentei said he absorbed an invest ability from using his ability.

This is a good catch on the contradiction about Fuji and Apollo claiming different actions and I missed this. You're not the only one who suspects both Muugen and Apollo to be scum. I also suspect they are mafia who are on the opposing team.

Status
Not open for further replies.