Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
@Mashiro Blue the guy is outing a role you submitted, take a look at his role and tell us what you think.

He outed that he investigated Muugen and got guilty.
Oh oh the Nakano Quintuplets appeared?

@Apollo Kun imma check your claim up and down like I would my gf (if I had one)

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
So why do either of them have to be scum?
muugen has 2 guilty results on him allegedly. once via apollo's invest that bypasses stuff
the second is via tentei copping apollo when he swapped alignment with muugen

both happened in different days, and both rely on us to believe apollo

so if we believe apollo to be saying the truth, muugen has to be scum

if we dont then apollo is scum

possible both r scum

Apollo

The Sol King
โ€Ž
The Top of the Top gathers!

The Weebs have slowly started to gain influence in the world, even with miserable success, there came a small group to be, naming themselves the "Upper Six".

Whoever is highly positioned in the ladder, will have gains and influences from the economy, everything is yours, shops, merchants and market chains! Let's welcome the top of the Town!

1. Kagurashii
  2. Apollo
  3. BakiDou
  4. Muugen
  5. Alwaysmind
  6. Udell
  7. Underworld Broker
  8. T-Pein
  9. Naomi
  10. Zolo
  11. Rottkins
  12. Soulkiller
  13. Xlaw
  14. Nessos
  15. Gambit
  16. MitchMatch
  17. Ryu Kishi
  18. oddoddfruit
  19. Mashiro Blue
  20. Random Asshole
  21. Charlie
  22. Monochrome Yoru
  23. Ariess
  24. Destroya
  25. Juliet
  26. AL sama
  27. Michelle
  28. Ekkologix
  29. Flower

Here @SoulKiller

muugen has 2 guilty results on him allegedly. once via apollo's invest that bypasses stuff
the second is via tentei copping apollo when he swapped alignment with muugen

both happened in different days, and both rely on us to believe apollo

so if we believe apollo to be saying the truth, muugen has to be scum

if we dont then apollo is scum

possible both r scum
The fact that apollo also outed muugen role name gives his claim more merit tbh.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
I am the leader of a mason group of townies. This group has only 4 slots in it(probably because of the flavor), each one will give an extra ability to the town who joins. I can recruit a mason for every 2 mafia eliminated.

The four abilities of the vacant masons are named after characters and are described as such :
-The investigative ability called the rolecop in WUs. Unlike the name its nerfed so the cop gets only a name and alignment.
-An ability to aid in winning RPS or dice once per cycle.
-An ability to add 1000 gold to every other mason each cycle.
-An ability to increase the vote of yourself by 2.

Once occupied, some of the abilities will change so it can only affect mason members. So the invest for example can only be directed at self or other masons. The RPS/dice ability can also only be directed at self or masons. The discussion in the PM about this is pretty long, but the main reason its like that is so the masons don't become overpowered. So the solution is to tie the abilities together.

Here come my abilities:
Thousand beautiful Outfits can make me switch alignment with a player of my choice. This is meant to be used when a mason takes the investigative slot. So I choose a player we suspect and switch alignments, and the cop mason invests me. Then we learn of the alignment of the target. (funnily enough this is what happened when Tentei invested Fuji after Fooj switched with Muugen)

Studying Session can make me borrow other abilities of the masons as long as its vacant, like the invest/vote increase..etc. I can use it outside of the group, unlike if they were occupied. It was used twice so far, both times to borrow the ability of the cop.

Study Books is a watcher ability, I get the name of a player who visited OR was visited by my target.

The passives are pretty simple: We can share both money and items freely between each other in the group.

There are three group abiltiies, these are 1 shot abilities:
Each Mason gets a Roleblock ability.
Each Mason gets a Wound ability.
Each Mason can grab a tossed item/ability.

If this isn't clear enough, I'm open to any questions.
Are the vacant abilities specifically named for wh!ch Quint or is it at random?

Apollo

The Sol King
โ€Ž
Ichika Nakano -Ichika has the energy of the eldest sister- An ability to increase the vote of yourself by 2.
Yotsuba Nakano - Yotsuba gives off vibes of the younger sister. She returns innocent as investigation result.
Miku Nakano - Miku is introverted and hides in the shadows of her sisters, seeing things others do not. The investigative ability called the rolecop in WUs. Unlike the name its nerfed so the cop gets only a name and alignment..
Nino Nakano - Nino is more extroverted and a tsundere. -An ability to aid in winning RPS or dice once per cycle.
Itsuki Nakano - Itsuki is more dilligent and organizes her sisters household from the shadows.- An ability to add 1000 gold to every other mason each cycle.

[
i am Conan - never denied it

i dont think ability names are needed since i wont appear in wu since i am a child detective. & ill only share 2 abilities outside of my invest which is an alignment check
baki d1 - inno
juliet d2 - failed

i can remove a wu and everything tied to it - i tried to remove the worst kill but since it was a FC i was unable to do so. i targeted another ability here today but dont know if its fully been processed yet - its also harder to be sure my abilities go through since they already dont show.

& i can remove someones role passives its a bit conditional and takes at least 2 cycles plus conditions to be met - wont say who i targeted with this ability but if it all goes through it will be understandable on who i chose.
Why did you intend to remove the WU of a NK?

Status
Not open for further replies.