Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
i mean, from my pov, if flower is scum, she's wasting her resources on helping town and wouldn't mind that either xd
Flower understand that playing deep is often optimal af.

If fower is town and chose to make a pm with a miller that can swing to scum just as easy as to swing to town then that seems a bit iffy.

Flower must have some godlike trust in Al and his claim rather than waiting to make a PM with someone who is actually town town and so that they can co-ordinate their moves

Yea,
A lurking Attack!

[Waku Waku] has been used on [???]
[Omnibutter] has been used on [???]
[Rolecop] has been used on [???]
[Palermo] has been used on [???]
[Yaksha] has been used on [???], [???] and [???]
[Bloodline] has been activated
[Plated Armor] has been used on [???]
[Bloodlust] has been used on [???]
[Assassin in the Shadow] has been activated
[Study Books] has been used on [???]
[Dark Sister] has been used on [???]
[Salvador] has been used on [???]
[Cybernetic Machine-gun Arm] has been used on [???]
[Psychic] has been used on [???]
[Celestial Prison] has been used on [???]

[Wangesheng Funeral Parlor] has been activated!
@BakiDou [???] has been Superkilled!
Someone attempted to kill [???].

@Psylocke subbed in for @MitchMatch
@Adam ๐ŸŽ subbed in for @Zolo

This ability has been taken:

Baki...... you went away too early. I will avenge you I promise.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Flower understand that playing deep is often optimal af.

If fower is town and chose to make a pm with a miller that can swing to scum just as easy as to swing to town then that seems a bit iffy.

Flower must have some godlike trust in Al and his claim rather than waiting to make a PM with someone who is actually town town and so that they can co-ordinate their moves
it seems she trusts him yes
but her activity on the low end

AL vouching for both flowa and broki. more so flowa than broki

we have seen an ability get tossed and think it could be flowa's. the ability seemed townie

That's not what I am talking about. I kept asking you why are stating that I am accusing you of Wifom when I never said that to you once. You keep saying it is disrespectful so you are essentially insinuating that I am disrespecting you and I am honestly trying to figure out when I did such a thing so that I can apologize.

Cause I ain't going to apologize for thinking you are scum.

Oh this is getting good...

Ummm are you accusing me of calling you stupid? When have I done that? I called you scummy for reacting to a post that wasn't for you, not sure why everyone mad at me when I barely trust anyone. I'm here for a good time, not a long time.

Also WIFOM?? Isn't that what you were doing with Al?

ok cool you think i am scum. and accuse me of wifom on al, when i sus him, from past experience play with this guy.

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
Interesting.... I thought Fuji was Conan :pepecorn:
I do think Juliet is scum though, she parked a lazy vote on me DP0 and when the pressure came from Worst he ended up dead lel.
given this is your submission can you belive the validity of said abilities claimed

When did I whine at you? Have I said anything to you besides you are scum? Do you see me putting any energy into you? Am I not aloud to scum read you? Did you not scum read me? What's the issue here because I am honestly confused. Especially considering you came at me first. Naomi is aloud to sit back and relax but when I did it DP0 and currently still doing it everyone and their mother has a problem. Anyway back to minding my business.

Thanks for clearing that up I missed that.

So you're saying it wasn't Flower then?
No, I don't think it was flower. She was inactive when I was rpsing whoever was rpsing me.

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
it seems she trusts him yes
but her activity on the low end

AL vouching for both flowa and broki. more so flowa than broki

we have seen an ability get tossed and think it could be flowa's. the ability seemed townie
Yea that doesn't mean much tho. Like she has PM open with a miller d1 that they vouche for each other vice versa.

Is it far fetched to say that if that ability that was tossed was tossed for a reason? Like a bit, hey guys look at me i am tossing an ability that sure looks townie?

Like how often would you toss an ability to someone else rather than you using it?

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
Muugen is outed scum at this point, he has two guilty abilities at him.

Apollo and Muugen need to go.
hmm i mean im not and lets not forget i was targeted with a scumlike ability to begin with.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
Yea that doesn't mean much tho. Like she has PM open with a miller d1 that they vouche for each other vice versa.

Is it far fetched to say that if that ability that was tossed was tossed for a reason? Like a bit, hey guys look at me i am tossing an ability that sure looks townie?

Like how often would you toss an ability to someone else rather than you using it?
no it was tossed on public. like someone targeted her and removed the ability

i guess its a possible play she tossed her own lol. havent thought of that

Status
Not open for further replies.