Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
broki and naomi

what about em? So far i've been here they commented on specific posts and didn't converse further with rest of us?
I feel like Naomi is keeping low profile and when you push her she acts aggressively and OMGUS you and use WIFOM to defend herself. Watching from the sideline but idk why it feels like a newbi townie slot tbh.

Broki makes no sense, reading her posts make my head hurt. I don't think she did anything townie so far. But i don't know if scum would have such post restriction.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
I noticed ekko opinion regarding muugen slot been shifting alot.

First he said apollo and muugen is not scum scum situation, then he said that it's scum scum situation, he then pushed muugen looking convinced that muugen is scum and now when asked about his top 5 reads he does not include muugen in it. Makes me feel he is just acting and not care about his read.
the whole reason for the bet was assuming if muugen is town

i still town read him from gameplay

i wont defend him tho

bad post

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
I feel like Naomi is keeping low profile and when you push her she acts aggressively and OMGUS you and use WIFOM to defend herself. Watching from the sideline but idk why it feels like a newbi townie slot tbh.

Broki makes no sense, reading her posts make my head hurt. I don't think she did anything townie so far. But i don't know if scum would have such post restriction.
Great, both of them should be shot

its not very hard to play a bit townie here and hunt enemy team so I'm havent some reservations on muugen but that's about it
You literally quoted my reply to his post and you said that you couldn't have said it better. What you talking about? that post was mainly discussing muugen behavior around apollo accusations beginning of this DP.

D2 VC #3
Vote Count 3 as of post 6733

Soulkiller: Apollo > Muugen > Apollo
T-Pein: Always Mind > Apollo > Always Mind > Muugen
Muugen: Apollo > Ekko > Apollo > Apollo
Charlie: Always Mind
Destroya: Always Mind
Ekko: Brokie > Apollo
Udell: Apollo
Gambit: Destroya
Ariess: Apollo
Bakidou: Apollo
Flower: Apollo
Kagura: Apollo
Brokie: Rottkins
Ryu Kishi: Apollo
Apollo: Muugen
Naomi: Always Mind
Michelle: Muugen
Random Asshole: Muugen
Always Mind: Muugen
Psylocke: Apollo
Rottkins: Apollo

Apollo: 11
Muugen:5
Always Mind: 3
Rottkins: 1
Destroya: 1

Please let me know If I made a mistake ^^​

Vote Lynch AlwaysMind
so we gonna lynch between Apollo and Muugen only?
AM is highly likely scum.
We already flipped a scum from the ability event stuff but ok I guess...

Vote Lynch Muugen
Just in case,
Vote lynch muugen

I canโ€™t see why Apollo would reveal all of this if he didnโ€™t honestly believe that his role is useful to town.
[VOTE LYNCH APOLLO]

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
You literally quoted my reply to his post and you said that you couldn't have said it better. What you talking about? that post was mainly discussing muugen behavior around apollo accusations beginning of this DP.
yes. the points u said made sense. i could see them all from town muugen tho.

his posts seem a lot more genuine

I'm having hard time making my mind around this slot. i think its town by gameplay. anything else scum

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
like muugen is having a wonderful game here and unfortunately for him got possibly outed by another scum

that's where am at with him

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
Dest strikes me as an opportunist however he is very skilled. You won't see much difference between town meta and scum meta for a player like him. It's easier to let his scum mates lead you to him.
I mean youโ€™re right in regards to dest although last game he was more forthcoming heโ€™s still caught up with game havenโ€™t actually questioned him or got his opinion ga smith as I have last game. then again todays revolves around apollo and I

yes. the points u said made sense. i could see them all from town muugen tho.

his posts seem a lot more genuine

I'm having hard time making my mind around this slot. i think its town by gameplay. anything else scum
Bruh, how the fuck do you see it coming from town muugen when the entire points is coming from scum POV and was literally elaborated on in the post. Like what??? if you agree with my points then you also agree that it's scummy.

broki is scum asfk

naomi idk. too reserved i guess. mostly omgus and lives in her own world
oh wow other one.

Great, both of them should be shot
bad play

@Naomi why are you voting always mind over muugen or apollo here?

@Underworld Broker same for you regarding your vote on rottkins
you forgot alwaysmind made fake wu ability like the other guy tentie who made scum ability. :pepecafe:

like there already enough votes on appollo and muugen

waiting to see which flips to get better idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.