One Piece Chapter 1,075: " Labo Phase Death Game "

Rate ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Giant wall of sperg out seethe and cope cause japanese manga wrote silly lewd gag*
All in all, there’s too many gags being spammed during this arc. I hope it’s only temporary.
Sanji's gags are the exact same he was getting back in Alabasta before you were born, he would make the same jokes non stop there until some serious moment, the fact that some kid is still whining you lost your "respect" for him after 20 years of that is hilarious.

Every few years fanbase gets a new gen of manbabies and closeted repressed fellas and femcels obsessed with twitter trying to cancel Sanjino because of his silly jokes, lying that they got worse or never happened before or conveniently not being mad at the other characters gag, or some cope that "its not developing his character". Previous gens of clowns legit hoped Sanji would be an okama in fi solely to end his jokes even if it made no sense or wanted Pudding to join just to gimp him even tho she didnt fit the crew, then they seethed again when WCI proved Sanji could get an arc and still be himself instead of ruining the silly joke over some prude the other side the globe. You go back to other older forums and sites, and theres always some cat lady or repressed kid with the same cope thinking their tantrum is the one who changes it, that this time was too far, because you cant cancel the drawings like its some twitter person and the writers wont change to please Karens who seeth at japanese stuff but still want to have ownership in it

The reason your not laughing isnt its fun or use as this is the usual amount him and Luffy get on gags for years, its cause you keep so much weird stuff inside you think its normal to seethe at a silly gag that existed in fiction around the world for decades because it reminds you of things that scare you (like women faces)

The only cure for this massive cope and seethe is to get laid, since that will forever be impossible to you, please seek therapy, someone may help you in those times of strife, youll never rage over a silly pirate cartoon acting like pokemons brock ever again.

Sanji's gags are the exact same he was getting back in Alabasta before you were born, he would make the same jokes non stop there until some serious moment, the fact that some kid is still whining you lost your "respect" for him after 20 years of that is hilarious.

Every few years fanbase gets a new gen of manbabies and closeted repressed fellas and femcels obsessed with twitter trying to cancel Sanjino because of his silly jokes, lying that they got worse or never happened before or conveniently not being mad at the other characters gag, or some cope that "its not developing his character". Previous gens of clowns legit hoped Sanji would be an okama in fi solely to end his jokes even if it made no sense or wanted Pudding to join just to gimp him even tho she didnt fit the crew, then they seethed again when WCI proved Sanji could get an arc and still be himself instead of ruining the silly joke over some prude the other side the globe. You go back to other older forums and sites, and theres always some cat lady or repressed kid with the same cope thinking their tantrum is the one who changes it, that this time was too far, because you cant cancel the drawings like its some twitter person and the writers wont change to please Karens who seeth at japanese stuff but still want to have ownership in it

The reason your not laughing isnt its fun or use as this is the usual amount him and Luffy get on gags for years, its cause you keep so much weird stuff inside you think its normal to seethe at a silly gag that existed in fiction around the world for decades because it reminds you of things that scare you (like women faces)

The only cure for this massive cope and seethe is to get laid, since that will forever be impossible to you, please seek therapy, someone may help you in those times of strife, youll never rage over a silly pirate cartoon acting like pokemons brock ever again.
The heck are you spewing? To defend a character this seriously is hilarious.

Sanji‘s character was better pre-timeskip. He was shown often as a cook and a more restrained and respectable ladies‘ man, not a ladies‘ creep. It seems clear to me that Oda has turned the dial up on his “jokes” significantly.

:sanjimeh:

I’ll say it again; It’s not funny. Also, I didn’t say I lost all of my respect for him, but it’s very low at the moment.

It’s not like a character and manga can’t have faults, geez. You’re like those people who lurk in the shadows online waiting for someone to say something you don’t agree with, only to jump out with keyboard in hand typing counter arguments with the most disgusted facial expression ever as if I insulted your entire lineage and called you 15 different slurs simultaneously.

Shut up if you’re gonna act like this.

Sanji‘s character was better pre-timeskip. He was shown often as a cook and a more restrained and respectable ladies‘ man, not a ladies‘ creep. It seems clear to me that Oda has turned the dial up on his “jokes” significantly.

I’ll say it again; It’s not funny. Also, I didn’t say I lost all of my respect for him, but it’s very low at the moment.

It’s not like a character and manga can’t have faults, geez. You’re like those people who lurk in the shadows online waiting for someone to say something you don’t agree with, only to jump out with keyboard in hand typing counter arguments with the most disgusted facial expression ever as if I insulted your entire lineage and called you 15 different slurs simultaneously.

turn your monitor on

Sanji and usopp lost all three respect it took them 15 years to earn post timeskip. To me from dressrosa to Wano Sanji had done a little to gain a little bit of respect but Usopp is literally turned into a racist stereotype and the buggy of the crew. I feel ashamed I didn't see it coming.

Thanks.

Sanji’s dialogue is only slightly better than what the previous translation implied though.
Let's see what we have in the official version, hope it's still "consider me loyal" vs "call me dog.

Lusopp scared of everything. What a clown 😂
Well, it could also be excitement, Usopp is a sniper and might be interested in any stuff that can be shot?

My God, leave it to Oda to drive you crazy with only one panel. I am still searching for symbols from different religions and ancient civilizations from our world that could match the symbols on the back of the cover page behind the Gorosei on the walls. I am sure we could make a big, huge theory on this Forum that will skyrocket us to the moon. Make Worstgen Forum great again

I am talking about the tiny little circles and the surrounding things. I've found some that came close, but I keep looking, maybe Oda the crafty fox took something 1 :1 we will see soon.my head is smoking already

Being a Theorist is harder than i thought

Let's see what we have in the official version, hope it's still "consider me loyal" vs "call me dog.

Well, it could also be excitement, Usopp is a sniper and might be interested in any stuff that can be shot?
i think hes going like "wtf thats useless why are you bringing a toy" more than anything. thats why she explains how it can be effective
Post automatically merged:

My God, leave it to Oda to drive you crazy with only one panel. I am still searching for symbols from different religions and ancient civilizations from our world that could match the symbols on the back of the cover page behind the Gorosei on the walls. I am sure we could make a big, huge theory on this Forum that will skyrocket us to the moon. Make Worstgen Forum great again

I am talking about the tiny little circles and the surrounding things. I've found some that came close, but I keep looking, maybe Oda the crafty fox took something 1 :1 we will see soon.my head is smoking already

Being a Theorist is harder than i thought

So far I have the traitor choices ranked like this, from likeliest to least likely:
- Shaka
- Another VP satellite
- Stella
- Sentient Punk Records
- Saturn who somehow infiltrated Punk Records even though the laser dome is active
I think Shaka makes a lot of sense if you actually do think logically.
The enemy is the WG and to against them is essentially insanity. Has been that way since Enies Lobby where, I think it was Spandam, who was was yelling "You're willing to make the entire world your enemy??" Or along those lines.

And this is something we have to consider. We have to look at it not from Luffy, not the SHs, Yonkou but from Shaka.

What he thinks is logic.
That is the reason why I think Shaka has the biggest motive to be the traitor.
It doesn't have to be selfish or a bad choice/reason but if he truly is all about logic, then siding with the WG is the logical move.

That's why I think the Satellites are almost sad in a way.
They seem to have will but there is this certain disturbing aspect that also shows they are basically driven or programmed to specific behaviours cause they were made that way. That may not even be having a true own will like actual humans. I mean, look at York, she basically just exists to eat, shit and sleep. What kind of life or existence is that?

And maybe that could be Shaka too. It's not even something he may want perhaps but because he was specifically made to be logic, he may be unable to make actual choices that seem irrational.

And the SHs for instance are so tight because they are willing to make irrational choices to help and protect another. Like Enies Lobby.

Shaka perhaps being unable to make choices that are emotionally driven and being pure calculations on what is actually the most logical choice to make.

And as aforementioned, that may be to side with the WG.

Last edited:
Its getting in hot in here. :blobdj:

Great chapter, didnt expect a 4/5 chapter.

I predict Ussop will get some bubble gun tech. Hes gonna be a problem.

I actually love the SanjixStussy scene, the cook simping got him a dub :milaugh:

Who is pulling the strings? Show yourself I can see one Seraphim break the order of, "kill them all."

Zoro being top G, as usual :shocking:

I like Kaku and Lucci, so I welcome this team up :pepebusi: warm up before the main fight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.