One Piece Chapter 1,075: " Labo Phase Death Game "

Rate ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She had heart eyes so she probably found her cute enough to be affected.
Cool which means she wasn't attracted to her. She found her adorable. Which literally means that the fruit is not predicted on finding the user attractive. Which means regardless of if you are attracted to the user or not you will turn to stone. Problem is it didn't turn coby into stone. And as we now know the ability is not predicated on if coby found her attractive or not which means he either dodged all of her arrows, or he negated it with his will (haki)

Cool which means she wasn't attracted to her. She found her adorable. Which literally means that the fruit is not predicted on finding the user attractive. Which means regardless of if you are attracted to the user or not you will turn to stone. Problem is it didn't turn coby into stone. And has we now know the ability is not predicated on if coby found her attractive or not which means he either dodged all of her arrows, or he negated it with his will (haki)
Finding someone adorable is a type of attraction???

Also it would seem like who ever is controlling the seraphim also now wants cp0 dead since zoro stated that they were attacking cp0. Which means zoro not only defended against both of them but also made sure 0 harm came to them . Impressive.
wait a minute you have a point. i thought this was a chapter with no powerscaling but we have zoro >> blackbeard material

G

Gorosei Informer

==========================

One Piece Chapter 1,075: " Labo Phase Death Game "

READ THE CHAPTER HERE

> English :

βˆ† TCB Scans Team :
NOT YET

βˆ† OP Scans Team :
https://opscans.com/manga/71/vol-tbe-chapter-1075/

> Arabic :

βˆ† Pew Piece Team :
NOT YET

βˆ† 3asq Team :
NOT YET

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all-access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). Those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus. Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content. Thanks for being a part of the WG com
TCB version is out now:

https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/5635/one-piece-chapter-1075

I was also considering Moria or even someone else now in possession of his fruit.
But I see a few issues.
If it is an outsider, then this is someone who effectively infiltrated a base with cutting edge technology and not only successfully but thus far also with absolute ease seems to dominate the entire system. Shaka even pointed out how cameras were conveniently out of positions, blind spots, then there is the barrier and now communications are down too.

Of course, I can be wrong and do not misunderstand, I ain't saying it cannot be Moria. Yet, from what I believe, this entire thing doesn't seem to fit the Moria we know.
This is someone with intricate knowledge about this place to put all of Egghead against them. Seraphim, Security, Cameras, Communications.
No I agree. I was just throwing it out there. It's most likely a Vegapunk, like Shaka said. My guess is that it's the main body.
Post automatically merged:

Attraction
  • a quality or feature that evokes interest, liking, or desire.

The word Adorable is finding somethin cute in an innocent way
The definition doesn't support your point :milaugh: Finding someone cute in an innocent way is still attraction. That still evokes a liking to someone, even if it's not sexual/romantic.

No I agree. I was just throwing it out there. It's most likely a Vegapunk, like Shaka said. My guess is that it's the main body.
Post automatically merged:

The definition doesn't support your point :milaugh: Finding someone cute in an innocent way is still attraction. That still evokes a liking to someone, even if it's not sexual/romantic.
Let me destroy your point one sentence

Do you find a child attractive? Better yet are you attracted to children?

If finding someone cute in an innocent way is still attraction in your eyes then you should be able to use both words interchangeably correct? So again do you find kids attractive? Or are you attracted to children based on the verbal narrative you just stated?

Sanji & Denji from Chainsawman, not sure if you read the latter (if no and you're okay with gore - can definitely recommend).

Let me destroy your point one sentence

Do you find a child attractive? Better yet are you attracted to children?
Was it ever stated that Boa fruit needs lust to work? It's Love-Love fruit, as far as I remember, and you can love your friends, your family, your partner, etc... So if York has heart eyes, it doesn't mean she is attracted to S-Snake, more like that fruit works on anyone who has emotions such as love, admiration, cuteness overload and unfortunately lust towards the user. Also, Oda can be inconsistent for plot's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.