One Piece Chapter 1,075: " Labo Phase Death Game "

Rate ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finding something adorable is an attraction. That's why small weak things are cute because their enticing someone to be nice to them and take care of them.
Again if what you are saying is even remotely true you would be able to substitute the work adorable with the word attractive when mention children.

So for example instead of you "calling a kid adorable" you are saying now that as a "grown person you can call a child attractive". Or "that you find then attractive". Or "that you can be attracted to children".

Again if what you are saying is even remotely true you would be able to substitute the work adorable with the word attractive when mention children.

So for example instead of you "calling a kid adorable" you are saying now that as a "grown person you can call a child attractive". Or "that you find then attractive". Or "that you can be attracted to children".
Yeah you can find a child attractive. Not even in a sexual way. Literally when ever a woman calls her friends child handsome. She's implying he's going to be attractive when he's a suitable bachelor based on the way he looks.

Yeah you can find a child attractive. Not even in a sexual way. Literally when ever a woman calls her friends child handsome. She's implying he's going to be attractive when he's a suitable bachelor based on the way he looks.
Will say ths again. You substitute the word "adorable, cute, pretty, handsome etc" with the word "attractive or being attracted to in reference to a child" . See exactly what would happen to you in public. Tell a random person or a friend that "you find their child attractive or that you are attracted to their child and see exactly what they will think of you.

Seems like people lack the ability to understand the essence of the word attract. It comes from the connotation of being able to "pulling something towards you on an emotional level, to cause desire (a want or a need) in the person they are attracting) etc etc

that’s not how language works. It’s similar how you can love your friends, your family, your partner, your teacher I could go on and on. It doesn’t have to be one and the same definition. You just shoehorn your “definition” of attraction because it fits YOUR narrative. So don’t come at me telling me how you’re destroying my argument. Don’t make meaugh

that’s not how language works. It’s similar how you can love your friends, your family, your partner, your teacher I could go on and on. It doesn’t have to be one and the same definition. You just shoehorn your “definition” of attraction because it fits YOUR narrative. So don’t come at me telling me how you’re destroying my argument. Don’t make meaugh
What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.