One Piece Chapter 1,075: " Labo Phase Death Game "

Rate ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow this chapter also confirms that coby not being affected by boas fruit was a haki feat by him (since strong haki negates all) since seraphim boa turned York into stone and she was not attracted to seraphim boa.
People just are in denial
Either Koby dodged Hancock attacks or negated them. Which is a feat either way
There's a reason why Oda showed EVERY that marine and pirates in the area were turned into stone except him.

Just realize that when someone pointed out the context of disgusted face:whitepress::odenugh: they both got request even tho they respond like that but both ended up accepting the request, so i can see the teamup next chapter maybe there is only 2 handcuff so either cp0 or seraphim who go rampage must be handcuffed the answer is obvious.

So how long till oda has S-Bear absorb Kumas memories and basically β€œreincarnate” into kuma.
You might be on to something, as people use to theorize that Kuma was going to join the Straw Hats. Adult Kuma seemed impractical due to the route in which his character took, but child clone Kuma, with the real Kumas memories, and plenty potential to grow stronger from now to EoS, is not out of the realm of possibilities.

You might be on to something, as people use to theorize that Kuma was going to join the Straw Hats. Adult Kuma seemed impractical due to the route in which his character took, but child clone Kuma, with the real Kumas memories, and plenty potential to grow stronger from now to EoS, is not out of the realm of possibilities.
Basically, we were already told the weight of the soul as a physical thing. Wouldn’t be shocked if kuma purged himself of both

Basically, we were already told the weight of the soul as a physical thing. Wouldn’t be shocked if kuma purged himself of both
Could have been his and Vegapunk's plan all along. "Erase the old Kuma" to make the WG essentially believe he is "dead" , and eventually revive him in the new Kumas body, where he can hide in plain sight with the WG being none the wiser.

Vegapunk is already interested in the manifestation of souls within Devil Fruits. Why stop there, when he has the perfect candidate to see just how far they can take it. Remove a soul from one body, and place it in another.

Silhouette looks like Gecko Moria to me
I was also considering Moria or even someone else now in possession of his fruit.
But I see a few issues.
If it is an outsider, then this is someone who effectively infiltrated a base with cutting edge technology and not only successfully but thus far also with absolute ease seems to dominate the entire system. Shaka even pointed out how cameras were conveniently out of positions, blind spots, then there is the barrier and now communications are down too.

Of course, I can be wrong and do not misunderstand, I ain't saying it cannot be Moria. Yet, from what I believe, this entire thing doesn't seem to fit the Moria we know.
This is someone with intricate knowledge about this place to put all of Egghead against them. Seraphim, Security, Cameras, Communications.

Could have been his and Vegapunk's plan all along. "Erase the old Kuma" to make the WG essentially believe he is "dead" , and eventually revive him in the new Kumas body, where he can hide in plain sight with the WG being none the wiser.

Vegapunk is already interested in the manifestation of souls within Devil Fruits. Why stop there, when he has the perfect candidate to see just how far they can take it. Remove a soul from one body, and place it in another.
Would explain that Kuma is basically currently on a suicide mission since all his memories and soul is elsewhere just waiting for a new body.

Status
Not open for further replies.