One Piece Chapter 1,075: " Labo Phase Death Game "

Rate ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji & Denji from Chainsawman, not sure if you read the latter (if no and you're okay with gore - can definitely recommend).

Was it ever stated that Boa fruit needs lust to work? It's Love-Love fruit, as far as I remember, and you can love your friends, your family, your partner, etc... So if York has heart eyes, it doesn't mean she is attracted to S-Snake, more like that fruit works on anyone who has emotions such as love, admiration, cuteness overload and unfortunately lust towards the user. Also, Oda can be inconsistent for plot's sake.
She herself literally states that it's because of her beautiful and lustful people lol. However we know that can't soley be the case since she can also turn things that have zero feeling into stone. Which literally means by definition coby had to have dodge all of her arrows or simply resisted her ability via haki since by any means he would normally be turned into stone.

That's my point. The mero mero isn't predicated on lust at all hence why s-snake that's a child was able to turn York into stone.
Which means the notion that koby isn't sexual aroused by boa etc etc does not justify why he wasn't turned into stone by her lol

She herself literally states that it's because of her beautiful and lustful people lol. However we know that can't soley be the case since she can also turn things that have zero feeling into stone. Which literally means by definition coby had to have dodge all of her arrows or simply resisted her ability via haki since by any means he would normally be turned into stone.

That's my point. The mero mero isn't predicated on lust at all hence why s-snake that's a child was able to turn York into stone.
Which means the notion that koby isn't sexual aroused by boa etc etc does not justify why he wasn't turned into stone by her lol
Boa might have her own ideas about the fruit which are not necessarily true, but she doesn't have other experience to disprove those. Anyways, since Mero-Mero is inconsistent as hell, the bottom line is that Koby had an awesome feat against it, here I wholeheartedly agree ;)

Hold on. Was this brought up before? I am sorry, I am really not often here.
1070, Punk Records is at 99.
1071, it's at 100.

3-4 pages later from the 100. This whole thing starts happening. Pythagoras even pointing out he doesn't detect anyone in the control room..
I wanted to double check on this. Whatever this number signified, it seems to go up along with the "threat" level, you could say. It increased more and more as fights went on and more folks entered. Images are how the value rises over time throughout the last few chapter and it maxed out when Kuma arrived. And as soon as it did, its when all this weird stuff came up.

Somethings not adding up here. Shaka says that some one is trying to "kill us all" but the evidence we have so far says that he is wrong. Pythagoras a stella was targeted. Then York was taken out by a Seraphim. And finally CP0 was attacked.

Now the Vegapunks being targeted make sense if its someone on the world governments side. Vegapunk and his satelites have a death sentence. But CP0 don't. Now if it's an upshot that somebody just said kill everything that is alive then the Seraphim have a design flaw. As they targeted two incapacitated CP0 agents rather than the free and able Zoro. The only potential active threat in the room.

Or the Strawhats are not being deliberately targeted. And if not, why? It makes little sense as the navy, and world government want them permanently removed from the world.

It is also interesting to me that Pythagoras wants to say something that will sound impossible and that they won't believe him. Then we get the cut to S-Snake and Oda presumably wants us to draw a connection their and believe that this is what Pythagoras was going to say.

I don't believe that though. In fact I think it is more likely that the thing that Pythagoras wanted to say was that he recognised his attacker. Which based on the way he spoke it is either the original Vegapunk who is the only player left unaccounted for in the sphere or Pythagoras saw himself or another Stella. Is it possible that their is another group of identical Stella and if their are who is in control of them?

I might be overthinking this but I don't think I am. The Strawhats not being targets of the Seraphim is most likely to be wrong. But the Pythagoras attacker stuff is definetly on more solid ground.

Cool which means she wasn't attracted to her. She found her adorable. Which literally means that the fruit is not predicted on finding the user attractive. Which means regardless of if you are attracted to the user or not you will turn to stone. Problem is it didn't turn coby into stone. And as we now know the ability is not predicated on if coby found her attractive or not which means he either dodged all of her arrows, or he negated it with his will (haki)
Finding something adorable is an attraction. That's why small weak things are cute because their enticing someone to be nice to them and take care of them.

No.
Who made the original breakdown post again? :ihaha::risitavirus:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...rates-spoilers-room.5/page-19624#post-3190969
did you draw that or is this oda's art
Nah, it's not mine or Oda.

It's a fanart of Sanji dressed up as Denji from Chainsaw Man.
What happened to you, Oyabun?
The demon took over me.:parkcry:
:mrgo:

Don't worry Goat Sanji vs Kizaru coming up

:cheers:
I hope the day comes when I can post this copypasta for Mihawk. That will probably be the day Zolo beats him :peperain:
7 years from now yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.