Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
You have history with that dude?
yeah from NF not a lot of them like me cause I openly dissed flower with submitting my role as “flowers fits” nitty banned me from his games all together and sigi has held a grudge against me cause I’ve openly called out flower for always playing with a crybaby stance.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
First, you should do something to earn MY trust.

As I said Biden is likely a scum flavour, and you can‘t deny the message looks like it‘s straight up your handwriting. Doesn‘t that bother you? I would expect a lot more solving in that regard from a Town you. A Town you would be hounding tf out of that. Go all green blooded warrior on that. Instead you just get triggered and try brushing it off. The questions you should be asking if you‘re Town is 1) Who would want to impersonate you and 2) Who is even capable of stuff like this. All I‘m seeing so far from you is shade my way. You also constantly asked questions which are already answered in my posts. I only have like 250 posts and it‘s not hard to ISO me or read those if you are truly interested in solving my slot.

Same for my reads. I‘m not spamming so much that it‘s hard to find them kek.
yawn funny enough she only excluded you from the pile of who would call dest as X when she has called me out as saying no one n owes him as that here in the last game 🤣

now that Al isn’t here to hold her hand she’s forced to defend her position she also openly scum read me and apollo as scumvscum but claimed to also not read anything I’ve posted since I’m on a perma ignore.

ekko also randomly hard scum read me after calling me town before the dayphase ended previous the guy virtually disappeared after j called him out and said to put me on ignore lol

@Flower you are the one who should start proving your worth as townie if you are one. You done absolutely nothing this game, a filler. A far cry and disgrace from motivated townie flower. It’s just matter of time until your turn comes to be put on the spot. Only reason you weren’t pressure because there were other players taking priority over you. But now that they are slowly getting killed. Your turn is about to come and you will have to prove your worth to us.
she’s scum she’s dropped like a total of10 total messages majority have been saying she has “connection issues” & that “being in 3 games is tiresome” then said games ended I’ll be fre to play this then dropped a vote and said deuce lol

only came back to defend her position
yawn funny enough she only excluded you from the pile of who would call dest as X when she has called me out as saying no one n owes him as that here in the last game 🤣

now that Al isn’t here to hold her hand she’s forced to defend her position she also openly scum read me and apollo as scumvscum but claimed to also not read anything I’ve posted since I’m on a perma ignore.

ekko also randomly hard scum read me after calling me town before the dayphase ended previous the guy virtually disappeared after j called him out and said to put me on ignore lol
For hooba it's worth, bow have neeshga liked flowers gameplay zo far aey depwa all kinda summarized shanga it es hooba it es

Status
Not open for further replies.